Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently (561 Views)

Recently Widowed Man,no Kids Yet Needs Female Friends For Companionship & Friend / Guys Post Your Most Favourite Babe In Nairaland Here (Popularity Poll) / Guys Post Your Favourite Babe On Nairaland Here (popularity Poll For Babes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by realmindz: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
With the millions of monikers on nairaland, becoming famous on this forum is no child's play. many monikers have been in existence for years without anyone ever knowing they exist. but these three guys just blew the forum.

1. ClassCaptain: number one on the list is no one but the ClassCaptain himself, his moniker was created recently on October 2, yet he has become so famous on this forum. Nigerians love stories and laughter, no wonder he was able to captivate a lot of nairalanders with his sense of humour and exceptional writing. kudos to him. Reflex action grin

2. Silverdam: The unknown contoversial silverdam became really known and popular after his controversial thread and pictures hit the front page few days ago. The whole nairaland actually came down to feast on him and his partner. The comments on that thread were not from this earth.

3. Mrvocalprowess: he featured in the Silverdam's thread that erupted nairaland. though these guys were devoured by nairalanders and called different names (ga.y Lords, ga.y warriors etc) but kudos to them as they earned their popularity just with a single thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by ajasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
what about you.

nah dis one go make you popular,

just saying my church mind.
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by kiddkash(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
why isn't my name there.
all hail KIDD KA$H[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by hob(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
this thread will make u popular abi

Issorai
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by kossyablaze(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mtcchew doz ga*s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by StPete: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joblessness of the highest order for the OP.

And what does popularity on nairaland bring?

People are busy buying houses in Banana Island, the OP is busy counting people…eew.

“Poor minds discuss people
Average minds discuss things
Great minds discuss ideas"
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by 5minsmadness: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who are they
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
I just can't stop laughing lol.... Op is hoping to get popular with this current thread lol. Honestly speaking, that's too lame.

Go get a life than waste your Time here. The only popular dudes i know are introvert and LadyF.
Re: Top Three Nairalanders That Have Gained Popularity Recently by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol..ClassCaptain Come and See ooo

(1) (Reply)

Just For ONLY ME & HALFRICA / Are You A Single Mother In Need A New Relationship? / I Need A Friend In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.