Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,702 members, 7,882,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Earn 4,500 Daily. "DBS" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 4,500 Daily. "DBS" (452 Views)

A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly / GTB Just Ripped Me Off My #4,500, Fellow Nairalanders Pls Don't Fall Victim! / Direct Bank Savers(dbs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 4,500 Daily. "DBS" by mezualvex(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
DBS" Direct bank savers calls on interested members of the public to an on going registration to a savings plan

1.Registration fee is 5,500
2.Registration is strictly through the username of a registered member.
3.After registration, you earn 4,500 per each person that registers with your username.
4.There is no limit to the number of persons that register through you. So you can keep getting the alert once your username stays busy.
5.This keeps running till 12 months,at which each member of the team get 12,000 each, whether someone registered with your username or not.
6.Am a registered member and am already earning, please interested persons should drop there WhatsApp contact. ONLY interested persons please coz many would think it is a scam , trust me this is much far from it.

Drop your digits to get started.
Thanks..

See screen shots for evidence..

(1) (Reply)

We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting / Mobile Marketing Secrets For Boosting Your Business / Naira Depreciates Further On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.