Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph (2947 Views)

Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / Northern Traders Close Shops In Umuahia After IPOB, Military Clash / SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph by sweetgala(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

The latter end of your epistle is fvcking hilarious!!! Hahahahaha!

My brother what can I say, using Uni of Osogbo to insult me is low, there are many people who didn't have the good fortune to attend Uni, I'm sure anyone in Uni of Osogbo should be glad for the gift of education and chance of self advancement
Re: Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph by imsuboi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
sweetgala:

[s]While I may have typos, this looks and sounds like a grammatical error, the letters Y and E are two spaces apart on a qwerty keyboard.

I'm not yorrober but rather Yoruba and very proud to be, as I'd expect you to be a proud Igbo man If I may guess. This Biafra thing does not need to be forced; neither a cause for disrespect nor the proliferation of hate-speech.[/s]

I've said it for a while it is time the Igbo nation was allowed to self-determine their future, but not at the insistence of a lunatic like Nnamdi Kanu and in the insane manner he has gone on, if the Igbo got Biafra the was he intends, it would only have two eventualities

[s]1- Civil war within the new formed biafra , causing destabilization of the Nigerian entity left behind

2 - War with Nigeria

3 - Both of the above

You can carve Biafra out of Nigeria but it would be more difficult to cut the sense of entitlement to Nigeria from many assimilated Igbo.

Any Biafra discuss needs to be done with cool heads and a proposition that ensures progress for both Nigeria and Biafra

Also I'm not a graduate from University of Oshogo thou I have no doubt they have produced excellent graduates in the past and continue to develop and be successful[/s]

I must applaud your attempt at trying to sound literate & intelligible. Fact remains that you're a Yoruba pig whose sole aim in life is to _butt-kiss the northerners.

Ever wondered why Biafra gets you guys all jittery?

I bet you fools must be surprised not everyone enjoys _butt-licking the north like your tribe.

Swerve to the left please; Biafra would stand & there's nothing you & your enslaved kind can do about it. Your opinion on this issue is as useless as your minute congenitally malformed brain.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecobank, And Incompetency In Banking / The Igbos Are Under Siege In Their Country By Mike Ozekhome / Who Is Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician In History? See Contestants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.