Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Improve Your Sex Life With These Tips [from A Professional Doctor] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Sex Life With These Tips [from A Professional Doctor] (594 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Sure Way To Make Your Sex Life The Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Sex Life With These Tips [from A Professional Doctor] by HFMagazine: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
A study published in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found that 54 percent of men and 42 percent of women in long-term relationships are unhappy with their sex lives.

In an effort to help the millions of men and women who consider their sex lives sub-par, Dr. Phil offers the following candid advice:

Ask and You may Receive
First and foremost, ask for what you desire. This means that you stop complaining and start voicing your needs. Holding your feelings in can cause a tremendous amount of resentment and frustration. The key to any successful partnership is communication and full disclosure.

Discover Your Partner’s Needs
Probe your partner’s mind to find out what he or she craves sexually. You may be amazed to find out that you both are seeking the same thing — or you may discover new and exciting ways to spice things up.

Negotiate with Each Other
“Relationships are about negotiation and compromise,” says Dr. Phil. If you’re a night warrior and your partner an early-bird, make a pact that you’ll take turns. Find a middle ground that you can both work with, and have fun with it!

A sure way to doom your relationship is to be unwilling to bend or try something new.

Get Each Other in the Mood
A common complaint of married couples or long time partners is that there is no romance left. They become like annoying siblings and forget the magnetic force that once drew them together. Relearn the art of seduction and keep him or her on their toes.

More here: http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/dr-phil-shares-tips-to-a-better-sex-life/
Re: Improve Your Sex Life With These Tips [from A Professional Doctor] by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
I've been waiting for this for years!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shld I Stay Or I Quit / Ladies Come In And Apply For A Relationship With Me / Secret Things Your Kind Of Partner Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.