Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nairalander Is This A SIN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Is This A SIN? (914 Views)

Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Is This A SIN? by ogedanny: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is it a Sin for a couple who is only married traditionally to have Sex?

Please share your opinion!
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nope its not

Before the white came to the Mother Land we never heard of white weddings and court bullshit,enjoy your union my brother,nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by ogedanny: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
lol
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by faith551(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Marriage is only an agreement, and the only reason it is done with the consent of ppl is for them to bear witness to your vows.
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by 25omega(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
why not ask your babalawo since you haven't declared in front of God?
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nah
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Vinshu(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
It's a sin! God does not recognise your tradition grin
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by IamLEGEND1: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
naija folks and confusion dey always go hand in hand...

so if we tell you na sin,e go prevent you from smashing ur "wife"?

whateva we yarn here no dey relevant coz una go still fuçk each other regardless....

so abeg shift make I see road.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Chilops(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Vinshu:
It's a sin! God does not recognise your tradition grin
Pastor Mrs it is not a sin......once both parents have given their blessings that is the major part of it.. so wetin again traditional wedding o not introduction... haba Mary mother of God.... Vinshu grin
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Swissheart(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don't they pray during the traditional wedding?...the consent of both parent b d koko
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Vinshu(f): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chilops:

Pastor Mrs it is not a sin......once both parents have given their blessings that is the major part of it.. so wetin again traditional wedding o not introduction... haba Mary mother of God.... Vinshu grin

I'm not even christian
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by Adesiji77: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
ogedanny:

The last time I checked, traditional marriage is a valid form of marriage.

IMHO, the important thing is this: are you "seen" to have been married before God and man? Apparently, the bride price would have been paid.

The couple should just ensure that the marriage is duly registered for the protection of the woman and prospective children.

Cc: Jennydoris, lalasticlala
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by jmoore(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
ogedanny:

For traditional wedding/marriage, you are free to have sex using traditional style.

For church wedding/marriage, you are free to have sex using the missionary style.
Re: Nairalander Is This A SIN? by ogedanny: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Guys!!! How To Make Her Happy. / Please Help Me How On Earth Will My Friend Phone Stealing My Girlfriend From Me / She Wants To Know If It's Safe To Reveal All About Herself To Her New Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.