Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (74501 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by romeoetin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
NĂ¥ was oo. Kongi dey hol d guy

Meanwhile
Place your bets now at http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08132684257
$takes as low as N1

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by shine96: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Their cup of tea
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by misspicy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa lemme cover my eyes o shocked
shocked...i thought you deactivated,where af you been

At topic,shebi they are married
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
contactmorak:
Abi wetin na They are almost making love in these photos! Well it's her birthday. It's allowed!
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-nse-ikpe-etim-and-her-husband.html
So birthday is an excuse to act stupidly and portray an attitude that will get tongues wagging abi. only fools will excuse for this senseless showcase of immorality.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by batulakarada: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who is she and why is she relevant?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
I just admire this lady!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
idolda:
This is a punishment to the photographer.

Exactly
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by dmola(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:

whr ave been?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
And so?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
No values
No Dignity
No Respect

Homo naledis
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wow! Exceptionally lovely and romantic. I wish them happiness!
ur dimples, hmm
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by activelyA(f): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
The return of the Don!!! grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by davide470(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Awww.. So cute..

I do this all the time. smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Mznaett: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Today wey be my birthday na im I cum dey c dz kind "change of mood" picz?shocked

So Nse na my "birthmate" issorite sha #Runs back to church while Nse continues with her rubbingbodyficationgrin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by charly4lyf(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na wao, why are dey boraaging themselves outside like this na, anyway i no see anything.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Foolish igbo
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Room to fvck abi?...op u ar right
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by bilulu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
were ve u been
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
She deserves the happiness** celebrity crush** kiss
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by HCF(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Weird Pics..from a fantastic actress. Hard to believe she is over 40 though.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Kalvan: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't remember her being so ugly. undecided
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:
Nairaland seems to stalk celebrities. tongue

I am happy that there some people repaying the favour, albeit some in extremist dimensions, such as Omonnakoda who trolls posts on Nairaland for vain self-glorification. How Ironic!

IT IS WELL>!!!
It will not be well with the lunatic(you) you will spend your life in pointless verbigeration
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
God is watching
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:
No be mistake, they wanted us to see them that way that's why they got a professional photographer.

I tell you
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
shokky24:
I go love oo
Ha
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Love is beautiful... Hmmmm this is so romantic... It ought to hv bin a private tin oo.... Nt for all eyes nw
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
contactmorak:
Abi wetin na They are almost making love in these photos! Well it's her birthday. It's allowed!
so na this guy dey chop wetin I don always dey mastubate and fantasize over sha!!!this guy na thief...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
contactmorak:
mehhhhhn I love this babe, so beautiful...in other news...''invest in Akwa Ibom''
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) by Exponental(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2015
@Op.... u need a room not them. na who kanji whole need room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.