Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Need Advice From Betting Agents - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need Advice From Betting Agents (621 Views)

Big Thermal Printer/pos Machine For Sports Betting Agents / Merrybet Agents | Sports Betting Agents Nigeria Join Merrybet Now / Merrybet Agents | Sports Betting Agents Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice From Betting Agents by naijabetboy: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi guys

Please i need your help to solve a little puzzle

I want to be a betting agent but i'm quiet confused about which to choose between bet9ja and nairabet. My confussion stems from their commission system

Nairabet offers either 35% or 50% of profit (Total bet or stake - total winnings) weekly or monthly respectively. Its that simlple

Bet9ja has a more complex system. Their commission system is listed below

1 selection: 1% of the stake
2 Selections: 2% of the stake
3 selections : 5% of the stake
4-5 selections: 7% of the stake
6-8 selections: 9% of the stake
9-10 selections: 12% of the stake
11-13 selections: 14% of the stake
14-20 selections: 16% of the stake
21-25 selections: 18% of the stake
26-40 selections: 20% of the stake

Selection is number of games on a ticket.

I need your advise on which one the house thinks is more profitable to the agent between the two commission system, all things being equal

Thank you
Re: Need Advice From Betting Agents by Betmaster55: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi

I personally think Bet9ja is a better solution, because you always earn, no matter the result. In this way you have a safe profit and are not risking it.

You earn a commission on the stake of each bet depending on the number of selections in the bet.

Good luck
Re: Need Advice From Betting Agents by naijabetboy: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Betmaster55:
Hi

I personally think Bet9ja is a better solution, because you always earn, no matter the result. In this way you have a safe profit and are not risking it.

You earn a commission on the stake of each bet depending on the number of selections in the bet.

Good luck

Thanks boss. Really appreciate your response
Re: Need Advice From Betting Agents by paulmbk777: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello, you can try the our software. We offer it only for 20% + we have 1 month free trial

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falconets Qualify For Under 20 World Cup in New Guinea (2016) / Emmanuel Emenike: Al Ain Coach Urges Fans To Lay Off Striker / BBC APOY: Yaya Equals Kanu, Okocha's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.