Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? (571 Views)

Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health / Is It Dangerous To Drink Minerals After Drinking Garri / U.S. Faces New Health Threat: Leprosy Transmitted To Humans By Armadillos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? by rukywe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
I sprayed my room last night with swan insecticide, I left my room for about 1 hour, came back slept in it. Woke up a couple of hours later with a blocked nose and difficult breathing and I'm having headaches. What can I do about this please
Re: Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? by divinehand2003(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
See the doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? by ikubch(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Insecticides are nerve agents hence they most time first paralyse insects then killing them off if potent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? by Ebubeslym(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Drink lots of water bro..
Make sure you Air your room throughout the day.

After spraying insecticides in a room, leave it to settle for like 5mins then make sure you open up the windows for upto 2hrs before sleeping in that room.

The agents insecticides are made of are anti respiratory in nature....

Try and see a Doctor for more guidance.

1 Like

Re: Are Insecticides Dangerous To Humans ? by rukywe(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks Bro, I will go see a doctor tomorrow. I've openned my windows all day today as well. Thank You

Ebubeslym:
Drink lots of water bro..
Make sure you Air your room throughout the day.
After spraying insecticides in a room, leave it to settle for like 5mins then make sure you open up the windows for upto 2hrs before sleeping in that room.
The agents insecticides are made of are anti respiratory in nature....
Try and see a Doctor for more guidance.

(1) (Reply)

UCH, USA Varsities Discover Cure For Sickle Cell Anaemia. / How Often Should I Wash My Bath Towel? / Fake Coka Cola Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.