Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (81673 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Kanbee: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Yes.....are u pretty? tongue
I'm average
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by kcid(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cum on thread
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Na wa o. Na so e pain you reach
lol,abeg help me ask am
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by IceDude(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm average
Alrite
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Alrite
yeah
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by IceDude(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah
Are u married?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Are u married?
Nope,why re u asking
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
after u don cut,repaste,undo,redo and filter,you cum here dey yarn afulaghafua.....do yourself a favour and recheck my pix,I changed it for you,and let me see your boyfriend's pix chikena
lol,u no good o
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Iyoma2:
hahahaha I No fit laf oh, how oshiomole image be?
like that of Ihama
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by IceDude(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
Nope,why re u asking
Can u marry/date a ugly guy?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Can u marry/date a ugly guy?
yeah,I can date and marry an ugly guy,what's wrong with dat,if he is responsible and ve good. Character,why not
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by IceDude(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,I can date and marry an ugly guy,what's wrong with dat,if he is responsible and ve good. Character,why not
Lol, ok
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Judging from the first and second page on this thread it's quite sickening how people cover up their insecurities by throwing slime on other people. Just look at the horrible things they've been saying about people whose only crime is being unusually pretty.
Beautiful mami water girls get married every other day to all kinds of men ranging from dangerously handsome to ugly, stinkingly rich to poor. Professionals to upcoming etc. So I don't know what the hell all these generalizations are about.

Most of the ladies I know personally with the worst characters are the not-so-goodlooking ones. But some gullible guys don't realize that women are experts at pretending to be nice and sweet when they desperately need that ring. Exceptionally pretty girls are usually not desperate for men and so they don't pretend to be nice when they don't need have to be. Such as when a guy acts like a total jerk (like the ones I quoted on this thread) the not so fine ones will always adore men that come their way assholes and all, just because they need that ring. Simples!
When I have the time I will post picture of weddings of super hot couples. This rubbish needs to stop now.
lol
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
wink grin well in their time.... the beautiful ones where not yet born then....
but all thesame its the truth.... cause the beautiful girls would always clam hard to get .....and since the guy no his handsome, lol... why waste his time.. and facial beauty.
its simple good for the girls with good behaviour even if she's the ugliest and u know ur handsome.. so as to give birth to handsome boys with good behavior.......
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
wink grin well in their time.... the beautiful ones where not yet born then....
but all thesame its the truth.... cause the beautiful girls would always clam hard to get .....and since the guy no his handsome, lol... why waste his time.. on facial beauty.
its simple good for the girls with good behaviour even if she's the ugliest and u know ur handsome.. so as to give birth to handsome boys with good behavior.......
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
hmmm

Hmmm?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
ginggerxy:
where did you study this your physics? By the way come and marry me i see you are beatiful and you knw am ...........

Aspiring to be a nun tongue tongue
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by doyinezekiel: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
tosyne2much, yes I can't.

whitestar01 why you hurting? You know you damn igky and can never ever date me? Eyah too bad.

dopedealer eyah, too bad you're ugly, you know everybody has freedom of opinion, you don't have to kill yourself over it y'all, what? 90% of guys like beautiful ladies, so what's wrong if I choose a beautiful partner? Nigerians minding their own biz been a big deal since 1960.
hahahahaha!!!wonderful piece there.... Bur u coulda gone easy on dem ehnnn milady. wink
Sugarhugs:
tosyne2much, yes I can't.

whitestar01 why you hurting? You know you damn igky and can never ever date me? Eyah too bad.

dopedealer eyah, too bad you're ugly, you know everybody has freedom of opinion, you don't have to kill yourself over it y'all, what? 90% of guys like beautiful ladies, so what's wrong if I choose a beautiful partner? Nigerians minding their own biz been a big deal since 1960.
hahahahaha!!!wonderful piece there.... Bur u coulda gone easy on dem ehnnn milady.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by odinese(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...it simply needed to be closed.

Truth be told, i love girls that's like your kind.
Not too fat, not too thin...just normal and sexy.

and the most important thing is beauty. You got it all..
God bless you.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hmmm?
hello,how may I help u
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
hello,how may I help u

No be you 1st do me hmm?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=39255414
No be you 1st do me hmm?[/quote] Sweetim, Who is that babe?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,u no good o
her own too much na,even if she fall from heaven,as far as she don dey dis earth make she no dey form like say she no dey visit toilet...
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=39255724][/quote]

I no know oh. Nairaland sef de fear me with all these boy claiming to get pussies
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
odinese:

Truth be told, i love girls that's like your kind. Not too fat, not too thin...just normal and sexy.
and the most important thing is beauty. You got it all.. God bless you.
I'm flattered....God bless yhu,too...
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by odinese(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm flattered....God bless yhu,too...
Alright! But don't play guys anyhow grin I know yr type.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
odinese:
Alright! But don't play guys anyhow grin I know yr type.
U can't possibly know my type..
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by suzzy16(f): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
her own too much na,even if she fall from heaven,as far as she don dey dis earth make she no dey form like say she no dey visit toilet...
lol
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dexcira(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
High hopes grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Another broke ass trying to make himself feel better.
hahahaha. this post is funny. grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LordBaelish: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Raiders:
ugly guys are usually more romantic and try to pleased beautiful girls than handsome guys. most handsome guys are players

You should know... definitely

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.