Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Jumia Game Of Deal Tomorrow Up To 80% Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Game Of Deal Tomorrow Up To 80% Off (467 Views)

Jumia Blackfriday Offers Up To 80% Discount Today / Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. / Jumia Game Of Deals Official Discussion Thread. 80% Off On All Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Game Of Deal Tomorrow Up To 80% Off by Fashrobbin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Few weeks back Konga Lauch a promotion call Monday
madness up to 80% off. here, jumia has also launch theirs
"game of deals"
Jumia game of deals will come up tomorrow 22nd of October
2015 which will be starting from 10Am tomorrow to 4pm the
game is going to last for 6hours.
According to jumia, they stated in their article that their price
must die tomorrow (up to 80% off).lol
How to participate
The best way to participate is to signup to their newsletter to
get their deals which will be discounted tomorrow.
You can also learn more about jumia game of deals here
Re: Jumia Game Of Deal Tomorrow Up To 80% Off by Astonvanquish: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
I hope it won't be as dissapointing as long as was,their system shutting down under five minutes or so.
Re: Jumia Game Of Deal Tomorrow Up To 80% Off by Fashrobbin(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Astonvanquish:
I hope it won't be as dissapointing as long as was,their system shutting down under five minutes or so.
i pray so

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Makes Hearts The New 'like' Button, Drops 'favorite' / Whatsapp Is Blocking Links To A Competing Messenger App / Analyze The New Terminal With Android Pure Manufactured By LG, Nexus 5X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.