Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,480 members, 7,937,411 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out (5037 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by BiitchAmMe: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
In an interview with the Godwin crooner Korede Bello. The Godwin crooner who spoke about his love life, relationship status and many more. Stated on how he is madly inlove with the Nollywood icon Genevieve.

How does it feels to be a mega super star?

Mehn it feels so great especially with my female fans. And i give God the Glory for making me go this far in the music industry.

Korede Im sure you have a girlfriend

*smiles* hmmm not really. But im looking forward for someone in the industry to spend my time with.

Who is the lady? Because i know you aint gay like Denrele Edun or are you?

lol funny! stop it pls. But u really wanna know the lady am inlove with? *smiling*

Yea Korede! Tell The World Who The Special Lady Is

Hmmm ok! Am deeply inlove with Genevieve. She has always been my crush before i started growing hair on my D***. And im still much inlove with her. Looking forward to propose to her. I really love and admire her alot

cc lalasticlala

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Donjuan20(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
FTC
OP I SMELL LIES.......
INCASE IT'S TRUE ................GODWIN BELLO,I MEAN KOREDE BELLO WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by BrownCookie(f): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by 2dice(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Only God knows how many Vaselines
niggas have use/using on Genny per day
Korede chill Make Dem Granny Atiku & co catch you !!!
U go hear_Ram think say na Sallah-Meat grin
In other news
Op where is your fvckin Source?

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by nairalandmaster(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
op just open a university of lie grin

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by taiyesoul(f): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Akorede omo Bello,Geneveive get a grown up daughter about ur age.Na your mama she be.So,love her daughter instead.Oloju Kokoro.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Sommyangel(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Big lie, how can he vomit such crap about growing hairs

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by keni315(f): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2015
he doesn't even know his size

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Frank3n2(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Weyre... You wan yarsh your aunty.... But sha

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Not bad
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by happyjuliet(f): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2015
I smell lies everywhere chai ...
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Lies!!!
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by ayindepremier: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
My brother, No use ur hand dig ur own grave o!

stop broadcasting lies everywhere, learn from one blogger who lied about Genevieve and UBA MD dating!

No Bleep up!, bt if na true talk, Godwin wan die young!
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by ayoola648(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
In an interview with the Godwin crooner Korede Bello. The Godwin crooner who spoke about his love life, relationship status and many more. Stated on how he is madly inlove with the Nollywood icon Genevieve.
Mehn it feels so great especially with my female fans. And i give God the Glory for making me go this far in the music industry.
*smiles* hmmm not really. But im looking forward for someone in the industry to spend my time with.
lol funny! stop it pls. But u really wanna know the lady am inlove with? *smiling*
Hmmm ok! Am deeply inlove with Genevieve. She has always been my crush before i started growing hair on my D***. And im still much inlove with her. Looking forward to propose to her. I really love and admire her alot
cc lalasticlala
ah lik ur talent

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by octopusfreaky(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
hummm
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Oniro oshi
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by hyfr(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Genny my sister, its not your fault. Its the fault of your beauty. Anybody wey di.ck scratch go call your name.
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Annabel1(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
undecidedSee wetin the hungry this small boy undecided
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by emmy9688: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by NuellettY: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Sommyangel:
Big lie, how can he vomit such crap about growing hairs
Omg! I laughed hard at this! Sommy, d tin really pain u ooo
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Child abuse undecided
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Abee79(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Na so Nick Canon do go marry him grand mama, Mariah Carey. With time he will learn that moderation is the key to a peaceful life. Having money or being successful in your career is not a licence to indulge your lusts . . . God help him (that is, if the story is true)
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2015
OP, Where is Your Source

Source OR I won't believe this Shiit angry!!!
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Shaadey: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2015
I smell lies,Korede no go wan pass him boundary
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by yatch360: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
So u think u can do 'I win ' on Genevieve.... U are on a long thing.. Dont allow this sudden fame confuse u
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Ade5(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
BiitchAmMe:

cc lalasticlala

He uttered the letters L.O.L during the interview?
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by nuelzy: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
dis love for genny of a thing is turning to an insult
Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Maximillian1: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dis Op is fucking talented..you would have been of great importance to Apc during their campaign..LINUS

1 Like

Re: "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out by Rukkydelta(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Source or i don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N*aked In Name Of Yoga / Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 / Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.