Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. (16120 Views)

Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
ReskpetNobleman:
undecided Lets jes accept de truth 9ja is goin back to de river from were it came from
Says who undecided
Nigeria is marching on and nor Bokoharam can stop us.
It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Pecca: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2015
...AND baba go slow SAID THREE MONTHS!!! "IN THREE MONTHS I SHALL DEFEAT BOKO HARAM". grin...AND baba go slow SAID THREE MONTHS!!! "IN THREE MONTHS I SHALL DEFEAT BOKO HARAM".

1 Like

Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by texazzpete(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The same way you rejoiced anytime Boko haram struck during the last administration. undecided
Your president is a dull'ard.

I rejoiced?
Provide proof or remain quiet.
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by funkybully(f): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Buhari is a bastard failure!

1 Like

Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by MrEverest(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2015
The north is paying the price for their wickedness. The elite denied the masses qualitative education , they rather choose islamic education & almajirism while hypocritically sent their own children to the best schools around the world. Now the chicken has come home to roost!

1 Like

Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by anonimi: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by flyingsnail(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Irony of life. Bokoharam having field day in north and Buhari killing Biafra. The North always loosing... undecided
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by stan4guy6(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2015
yeh! Biafra on point
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Deepfreezer(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2015
great news coming from the zoo.
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by wiseoneking: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
KingJB:
Hmm cry

What is the crime of the villagers?

Why do they deserve this?

cry cry cry
Ah..Lord

I wish I could do something...

Whether PMB or GEJ fault. It is just not right. Gej was there for months with no feasible solution. Pmb came and kept shifting dates. We will crush Boko Haram, we will finish by December. Yet our irresponsible media hungry army personels will keep sending out photos and fake negations of real human killing. Why is everyone so heartless?

In another African country, insurgents were crushed in less than a months. Yet we keep shouting dwarf of Africa. I'm almost convinced this country is a joke. Must we play politics on everything? The average dullard in Nigeria understands fully Boko Haram is political oriented.

Why must ordinary civilians be victims? Why must they pay the price for the corrupt system? It is becoming too much. Almost daily. Is there really a government in power. So if I live in Maiduguri, I should live everyday as if it is my last, I might step out to buy a fruit, and end up in pieces.

Hmm. GEJ, PMB, Sultan, Northern Leaders, Foreigners, and politicians may God judge you all. May the soul of the innocent never forgive you till you do what is right.

Clueless set of people..

What is the way forward Oh Lord? cry

@lagmostkuit pls remove that image

It has nothing to do with the post

And it is very offensive to some people
You are very very foolish to mention Gej name here. You better face your god and saviour buhari you voted to squash out boko's in 2 wks after hand over. I pray you will visit maiduguri soon and leave the rest to nairaland to mourn you. You better start living in your Sai baba chants.
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2015
brixton:
They will continue to maim defenseless citizens since all we hear from NA and Bubu Mohammed Kardashian are countless ultimatums to trigger-happy terrorists. Is this the same army that pushed Bh boys out of Nigeria in febuary/March? When we said back then that Bubu is a sympathizer of Bh terrorists, they called us names... Let APC solve the Nigerian puzzle, they promised us a better nation after all!!
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
wiseoneking:
You are very very foolish to mention Gej name here. You better face your god and saviour buhari you voted to squash out boko's in 2 wks after hand over. I pray you will visit maiduguri soon and leave the rest to nairaland to mourn you. You better start living in your Sai baba chants.

It is your likes that rant on social media blindly supporting one politician or the other. If your brain is functioning well, and your senses are present, you would have seen I was fair in my accusations.

Idiot.
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by baronblessed: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
kennosklint:
Daura President shuld resign he has scammed nigerians.
my broda. No be small scam. Na scam of lyf century
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by nellyelitz(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Wow Buhari is really working
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by sabi99(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Dis people bullet,fuel and money no dey fnshoooo,, surely they must av got strong sponsors......all hands should be on deck inorder to find their sponsor, finding their sponsors will definitely bring this whole sh*t to a halt.
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by williamsean(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Really like hearing this kind of news, wen will they all die in d north? grin
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by bummyla(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
GOD go punish every member of boko haram and their sponsors! in Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by 2kris(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Davindal:
See! I don't care a hoot about them. All of them are the same. They are wicked, evil, too jingoistic and animalistic in nature. I don't take pity at them.

After all, during Biafra war; these so called christian minorities of northern origin, joined their hausa/fulani masters to wage war against Biafra - the christian brothers.

They helped in manning the blockades that caused food shortages, that led subsiquently to the death of many - I mean woman and children mostly. So they should all perish in that zoo like chickens.

Biafra is here to stay. And after 2017's referendum; when Ariwa and Oduduwa will remain; the killings will be on another level.

Lastly, I don't pity anybody outside Biafra Land.
tho the pain is grieve as brothers and sisters in christ we must all learn to forgive just as christ thought us.biafra strugle should be done peacefully without bloodshed.we can copy from the ways catalonias are going about there own not like bosnia,ukraine that ended up in blood bath.remain bless
Re: 20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. by Vesterwhite(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
cant they source/suorces of this boko haram be traced and terminated?....are they ghosts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa / Teenager Kidnaps 7-year-old Boy, Demands N3.5m Ransom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.