Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

(photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You (24733 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by MyschoolNG(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
..........But e no shock me na, or na low current ni?
Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by LeSudAfricaine: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2015
14:

The day that they will stop using Autotune in their songs, maybe, just maybe they can be considered.
grin
Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by timmyblast(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Simply put Nigeria don't have musicians, what we have here are artiste. With all due respect it also shows Nigeria is still backward but will be forming giant of africa. Artist like olamide don't deserve any nomination for awards but here you see they have the highest nomination for an award. NO lyrics, No rythm just noise (beat). At the Grammy its hard for you to see a snoop dogg (for example) rake the highest number of nomination. We need change but I doubt if the change Is really here. ( My Humble Opinion)
Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by Tony8819(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] wooow kuddos to south africans for dominating this award n for making africans proud, pls whr r our Nigerianz artist? na to the carry their brothers n children do money na im them sabi abi? Ibo kwenu, yoruba beni.
Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by datyrone(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
wizkid has been spending and working so hard singing with the likes of drake,chris brown,tinie tempah and the rest....i hope he wins a grammy
Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
14:

The day that they will stop using Autotune in their songs, maybe, just maybe they can be considered.
The problem ain't with Auto-Tune..
I think the Reason's cause The Popular Guys are singing Trash while the ones making Good Music aren't popular & don't have enough push to get 'em out there...
How Can we win a grammy when Our Rave of the Moment is Tekno? It's Just sad,really..
Well it's not their fault,it's you & i and that guy by your side that downloads their songs,follow them on IG & sing along with them when they're on Stage.. It shows we're Dummies that gobble up anything thrown our way... If only we'll shun 'em & clamor for Good music then maybe they'll put in more time in Composing & one day we'll find a Nigerian on that list but atm we're miles behind.
Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives Imo State Pageant Contestants / Iyanya Flaunts Six Packs In New Photo / Okey Bakassi Says Imo Has Been Liberated As Emeka Ihedioha Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.