Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] (1316 Views)

A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] by lovta(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
this is the rainbow that appeared yesterday during the rain. And i cuptured it.Though it couldnt show clearly because of the weather. I want to know if you had seen it in your area.

Re: Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] by INTROVERT(f): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
no I didnt
Re: Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
I saw the bow only, no rain here.
Re: Did You See The Rainbow That Appeared Yesterday?[photos] by Fraih(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
What part of the country do you stay... Didnt see any rainbow

(1) (Reply)

How To Power All Apps With Samsung Max VPN Settings For MTN Mpulse Data / Google Receives License For Self Drive Service In Nigeria / Mindblowing!!!See how our cars will look like in 3yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.