Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (71703 Views)

Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by efilefun(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oboi a whole senator just "SCATTERED" the floor!!!! Chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ddippset(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rubbish pdp fools. APC just making fun of pdp. Rubbing it in.

10 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Now I understand the reason why Akpabio was invited by the EFCC.
An attempt to muzzle him I suppose?

I'm sorry Nigerians.
ElDorado is still veery far from us.
Very far.

These folks aren't worth it.
They're not.
He who must come into equity must come with clean hands.

Damn, I so want to leave this country right nowsad

Madam, go back to the romance or poetry section..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by midolian(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
If there is one man that doesn't like corruption, I don't like corruption - Amaechi grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by akin7686(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dis senator Ashafa don decamp to igbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=20pt]The man that asked about how Amaechi swept PDP out of power is RUBBING it in.[/size]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MizMyColi(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
charijee:
Mizzy dear, I've never seen you wail before cheesy

That's Naija for you o o o.
cheesygringrin

This ministerial screening has just turned out a huge comic relief for me and my colleagues.

Wait wait wait....
That man on red cap looks like he wants to say something meaningful!

brb please.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ogaofficer(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Show some respect ma'am....lols
charijee:
Mizzy dear, I've never seen you wail before cheesy
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Senator Ashafa...

- Question on panel by the present government and its judicial nature, the commission indicted you on serious corruption allegations.

Can you expose the details?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by shogz89: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Senator ashfa of Lagos now asking the right questions pdp should have asked

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by shenaitim(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice one from senator Asafa

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by djPyper: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
When Your conscience is clear you have nothing to fear, amaechi has proved that

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cheeeeeiiiiiii

Who is that man on red cap o o o
He is my New Crush!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now somebody in the Eight senate is Talking!!!

I loove you Sirrrr kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ogaofficer(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gbenga Ashafa my man. I love your question

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by francileudo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
which type of dumb and stupid questions these APC northern senators are asking. I just lost hope. mheeeeen

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by cescky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Up ashafa for being a brave heart, for such a question

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by januzaj(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIKE....2 in 1 suicide loading 75%

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by stunning4real: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
God bless you Senator Ashafa for that question

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Bolade005: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Now I understand the reason why Akpabio was invited by the EFCC.
An attempt to muzzle him I suppose?

I'm sorry Nigerians.
ElDorado is still veery far from us.
Very far.

These folks aren't worth it.
They're not.
He who must come into equity must come with clean hands.

Damn, I so want to leave this country right nowsad
Honestly, you're becoming a nuisance in the politics section. Please, do move back to romance section, you're very much needed there.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by efilefun(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice question by Senator Ashafa not all those comedians who dont know what they in the house for

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by phantom(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
They want to UNLEASH amaechi on wike this afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by charijee(f): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
saaedlee:

I too haven't
The unexpected just surfaced grin
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by KingTom(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

Chai!
Ndia Egbuo Nmadu

Just negodu questions

1. What is your RECIPE for peace between ministers and governors.
Hahahhhahahaha
How does this change the price of tomato in the market.

Can somebody ask Amaechi why he shut down the judiciary in his state for one year?!
We can start from there.
Let my PDP brothers ask him Na, fathead Akpabio no fit talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
midolian:
If there is one man that doesn't like corruption, I don't like corruption - Amaechi grin

THAT GUY IS FEARLESS AND VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. grin grin grin

BUHARI MADE NO MISTAKE IN NOMINATING HIM cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Saraki spiritually eyeballin Baba Bubu 4rm his seat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by akinyeleaa: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God Ashafa asked dat question.

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by ddippset(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
meforyou1:
The moment amaechi said he hates corruption, I switched off my television.
switch of your Internet or phone mb too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by atoleybaba(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ashafa on point
Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Senator Abubakar ( with one question)

- Image of the present administration in line with CHANGE, we have started witnessing the products grin

Issues of power : improvement noticed in the last 4months unlike independence grin, one worry of the government is the issue of unemployment.
If confirmed, how would you contribute to reduce unemployment?

4 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by aieromon(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
The questions with exception to that asked by Senator Ashafa have been a joke so far

2 Likes

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by kliq(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
"We have enjoyed electricity" "positive change" - Senator

1 Like

Re: Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates by fulanimafia: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice one Ashafa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.