Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

With Truecaller, My Life Just Got Safer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / With Truecaller, My Life Just Got Safer (669 Views)

Making Money Just Got Easier / Golisi O2 2.0A Fast Smart Charger, Faster And Safer / With Truecaller, My Life Just Got Safer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Truecaller, My Life Just Got Safer by Muyoski: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
The real life of receiving calls from both known and unknown callers has given way to the better life of receiving calls from known callers ONLY, thanks to the new Truecaller application.

This app performs some essential actions on your phone to keep you safer and smarter. You can search for phone numbers, both of your contacts and of unknown callers. In addition, you can indicate any caller by their name and photo. The security function of your application is enhanced by its ability to block unwanted calls and numbers, even if they are hidden.

With these features of this true app, you are sure to have a safer life in the mobile world, as you stay true and loyal to your friends and loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Boloza1x2 Tips / They Don't Want You To Know About This! / GPS Solutions Ruckus Zimbra Pfsense Peplink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.