Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth (786 Views)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen / AY Says He Was Shot In South Africa Over Nothing (see Photo) / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth by adeniranfam(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015

Alot of rumour have been carried out by many people concerning comdian ay and basket mouth that they are both at war but, Basket revealed to us that it’s all lie he had never been in quarrel with his fellow comdian.
There have been rumours that AY has not been to any of Basketmouth’s recent shows because they are not on good terms.

But, Basketmouth in an interview with Encomium Magazine has trashed the rumours. Hear him,

“It’s really all speculation. I maintain a good relationship with all my colleagues, and it’s really not feasible to feature every comedian on my shows.

If that were the criteria, it would be fair to say I am not on talking terms with Gordons, Julius Agwu, Basorge, Seyi Law to mention a few, as they have not featured at my shows recently” he further said.
http://naijaallstar.com/2015/10/22/i-am-not-fighting-with-comdian-ay-says-basket-mouth/

Have you visited naijaallstar.com today?? what are you waiting for we carry entertainment to the next level
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth by Beesluv: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Basket mouth is gradually turning to bucket mouth... Adding weight
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth by finalboss(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmmm..basket mouth dy make me hate am undecided
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Comdian Ay Says Basket Mouth by menix(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Basket mouth should watch it, I hate feeler-mongers especially when he threw a jab to his fan asking for free ticket..

(1) (Reply)

Adele Accused Of Copying The Lyrics Of Her Smash Hit 'hello' / This Bra Is Worth $2million / Kim K Celebrates 100 Mil Followers With A This Photos (SEE HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.