Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (31606 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2015
erekoshe:

Dude, I have no business with wike or amaechi, they are fully on their own. I do not argue whatsoever abt them, I'm not you. I only advise her not to waste her time on you, for you'll rather insult than respect the right that someone else is capable of having a different opinion.

You need not waste time insulting me, I know what you're capable of, channel them elsewhere

Nysqd:
Thank you, had actually made up my mind not to respond to him anymore!!

In otherwords, u both have nothing to say. No facts to present just shameless lies u picked up and have chosen to propagate. Good luck to u.
Am on ground. Very knowledgeable to happenings down here and can with all sense of responsibility say such.
I insult those that have chosen to tell lies so I have no apology for that so shove ur pathetic morals back into ur anus. Confront me with the truth with verifiable facts and see if I will insult u. Infact I will even apologise publicly if need be. Am for the truth and nothing more. Can u say the same for urselves?
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by gudnex22(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed
BLESS YOU
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by dekdek: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Nysqd:
You must be a great LIAR, if that's your definition of 90% completion of a mono-rail project! And who are you, by the way? Amaechi's house boy!! Stop deceiving the public with your LIES!!! Defender of Evil!! That's why we're not growing!! You see black and blatantly call it white!!!

Fool, there is a big difference between completion of 90% of phase 1 to 90% of the entire project. I was careful with my words and the former was what was presented to omereji who afterwards indicted no one.
Again fool, what is on ground there is surely 90% completion of the first phase.
Wike thug, u fools are the ones that won't tell the public that billions of naira were indeed given out as compensation to former inhabitants of this choice area of ph to give way for the project. Isn't that not also part of the project cost? Instead u will try to paint a picture of a virgin land before the construction.
Again fool, deception is only coming from u because u Av craftily stated what i didn't say. The joke is on u.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by preciousoz: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Yea Amaechi the Amazon
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by sniper1305(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Only in Nigeria where a corrupt suspect is been celebrated and named 'Lion of wich eva dey called him. Dz can only appen where selfishness is the order of the day
Eziachi:
Who did he betrayed, Jonathan? You are having a laugh. I thought it was the other way round?
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by salafy050(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2015
lolaxavier:

The All Progressive Congress (APC) in Rivers State has hailed the performance of immediate past governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi at the Senate on Thursday.

The Rivers chapter of the APC in a statement by the Chairman, Dr. Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, said Amaechi had shunned his critics with his star performance.

According to him, “It can only take a Lion of Niger Delta politics to conduct and comport himself the excellent way he did. Amaechi showed dignified composure and a deep understanding of the dynamics of government. With the star performance of Rt. Hon. Amaechi during the screening, a new star in our national politics is born.”

APC added: “Today, October, 22, 2015, will remain evergreen in the history of democracy in our dear country and particularly to Rivers state and her people because it is a day on which the efforts Chief Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers state to deny Rivers State a slot in the Federal Executive Council fell like a pack of cards.

“We also wish to convey our gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for sticking with Amaechi, having seen his sterling qualities and the hollowness of the allegations against him by Wike and his co-conspirators.”

Rivers APC drew a parallel between the Amaechi-Wike drama and the account in the Bible book of Esther Chapter Seven.

According to the party, “In this great book, Haman (Wike) conspired not only against Mordecai (Amaechi) but the entire Jewish people (Rivers state) because of his greed and hatred for a man who saved the King (for installing President Buhari) whom he never wanted the King (Buhari) to appreciate. He Harman (Wike) told a lot of lies through NTA and AIT in order to hang Mordecai (Amaechi) through the illegal judicial panel he set up to try Amaechi but he Haman ended up in the gallows he prepared for Mordecai.

“In Wike’s case, he will eventually end up in the EFCC’s net after failing woefully to defend his corrupt practices when he held sway as Minister of Education under the discredited Goodluck Jonathan administration."

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/amaechi-is-like-biblical-esther-he-has-shamed-his-enemies-apc/
oro niyen i luv d man lyk kilo tun de
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by favourlove1: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2015
I pity you op. You are just one of many gullible nigerians. Kai! I weep for this country! Are you n ur cohorts under a spell? That you swallow everything you cee on tv hook line n sinker? None of you here knows what goes on behind closed doors. One min its...oh amaechi is corrupt. The next min its..he has shamed his enemies. Do you knw that there was an understanding btwn the PDP n APC senators? Kai! Nigeria is in a deep shit. Or why do u think Buhari pleaded for soft landing for the ministerial norminees? Haba! So Amechi is now a saint n Johnathan remains the only devil. If you believe the screening was transperent then you can believe anything. I pity this country. No politician has your interest at heart. Get it into ur head. As for me one by one they will all be gone. Only time will tell
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Banter1(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Realgana:
19. Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
that one na lie na. Then they shouldn't ban anyone.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by nwasteve(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Therefore, there's no hope for Nigeria in the campaign against corruption
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by sniper1305(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2015
[i][/i]Its now I knw dz country gat no where to go, its only a fools dat wil support d likes of Diezani and co stealing spree under clueless jonathan and also a greedy human being dat wil also support d nomination of Amechi as a minister of the federal republic of this great country after so many escapades as been exposed abt him. I realy dnt blame mr president 4 nominating Amechi coz hez 1 of the greatest forces dat brought him to power, I stil so much bliv in PMB despite surroundin himself with all dz thiefs, deep down inside PMB, he knows hw corrupt Amaechi was buh he realy av to compesate him after d bilions he spent, wat I jst learn abt all dz scenerio was' if you wanna maintain your integrity, jst distance yoursef 4rm naija politics shikena'
GOD bless mr president
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Anseth:
I have collated names of every APC sympathizer
praising Buhari and the National Assembly for the
successful screening of Amaechi as Minister of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

While it is your inalienable right to support
whoever you wish, I want to see the day any of
you will come on social media to accuse Deziani,
Okonjo or any other person of corruption in this
country... Shameless hypocrites ..
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by chrisblack: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
McKren:
Amaechi nomination and confirmation represents everything wrong about Buhari and APC

APC and Buhari are the ones shaming themselves

Please spare us the talk of fighting corruption and focus on job creation

The Buhari hipocrisy on corruption has been exposed!
Which is worse wike's hypocrisy or Aliigbo's own.We all know why 99% of Ameachi's detractors are Igbos .They will fabricate all manners of stuff against him in other to taunt him for their loss. They fabricated all this just because they felt Ameachi single handedly cause the defeat of their puppet president they .used in destroying Nigeria. The plan of the Igbo was to use Jonathan Govt without Jonah Knowing to economically destroy Nigeria for their selfish and destructive end. Ameachi is a great believer of a united Nigeria.Only the Igbo and a few brainwashed I jaws are against Ameachi.The question is why.Are they trying to tell us they have turn a new leaf from the convoluted corruption they supported and are known for.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Btruth: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
One thing I know about that man and his wife is that they know how to seek the face of the Lord in a difficult time. Amaechi knows how to pray and fast a lot when challenges rises. And the Lord never disappoint him.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ZziClass1k(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
chia! (pdp)wee dee pee. SOHRY
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
OP, what has this man done for PH?
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2015
I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT PDP ARE THE REAL NOISE MAKERS.

HOW CAN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY DURING THE SCREENING.

IT SHOWS THEY HAVE NOTHING TANGIBLE TO RAISE AGAINST AMAECHI.

THE REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY OPPOSITION.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by axtpleasure: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Yet he cannot define corruption... Lol
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by axtpleasure: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:
I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT PDP ARE THE REAL NOISE MAKERS.

HOW CAN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY DURING THE SCREENING.

IT SHOWS THEY HAVE NOTHING TANGIBLE TO RAISE AGAINST AMAECHI.

THE REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY OPPOSITION.

My friend its clear u did not watch the screening from d beginning... Where were u when d minority leader said becos the senate just received the petition against amechi so therefore PDP senators shouldn't make any comment second by the house leader? Abi na the Philip TV when get padlock with glucose colour water proof u get for house?
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2015
axtpleasure:

My friend its clear u did not watch the screening from d beginning... Where were u when d minority leader said becos the senate just received the petition against amechi so therefore PDP senators shouldn't make any comment second by the house leader? Abi na the Philip TV when get padlock with glucose colour water proof u get for house?

they are only trying to cover their shame. Shebi na cinema u watch am. ode
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by chymystique(f): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and it also seems u re the worst thing ever to happen to womanhood.

now i knw why even a truck pusher dnt want to have anytin wit u as a woman.

What A Wasted Existence.

but find solace wit d possibility that a nxt life frm u might be better. But I Still Doubt It.

Ahhh,.. o ma se o!

Lol. I can see you so pained by my comment thats why you carrying it on your chest like your destiny depends on it.. You are a non-entity as long as am concerned your opinion about me doesnt matter.. I dont know you or you me... Go get a life. #okbye
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Episteme2(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2015
This sounds so much like PDP's Metu-like press release.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by willyo(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
don't fool yourselves by comparing ur canal wrongs with the holy Bible. God's after ya'll. watch out...
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by tpiander: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Why would you be calling a man Esther.

That's s.tupid.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Arabs999: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!

...Buhari, Tinubu, Amechi, APC, are all packs and bags of rotten mangoes...

...But let us forget and move on and see the changes to come within their four years tenure....

....And may God save this our great nation, Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
bigass123:
True

***modified....
FTC things.. feels good to be here grin
I dedicate this to ......let's see?
To everyone who wish Nigeria well and want her to succeed and to my fellow NLanders kiss
Much love!!!!! tongue
95% of the Pharisees crowd shouting crucify him crucify him are angry with CRA because he had the foresight and gusto gut to have abandoned the sinking ship of Jonathan and PDP.

We all know what is called the "Federal might" in Nigeria. No Governor will be corrupt the way the nativity clowns are portraying it and fight a seating President the way Amechi fought Jonathan Government. No Governor (immunity or not) dare cross that line ask Dariye, Nyako and late Alams of Bayelsa/Ijaw Kingdom.

It's the seismic whirlpool created by Saraki criminal collaboration with PDP that is now creating this problem for PMB, APC and the Nigeria economy. The first time in our democratic history where a Senator from a ruling party is using stealth in preventing the Government from forming a functional Executive.

One thing I know: IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR ONE PARTICULAR PERSON. Pls don't ask me for name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by henryhemon(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!

The question I ask people like you is,were where you guys when pdp was slaying Nigeria? Were where you when CLOWN and drunkard called gej was taking Nigeria to the cleaners? You guys have no moral right to call another names when your masters did worst. Shame on your likes.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
I wonder what makes you think your stupid opinion counts.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2015
tpiander:
Why would you be calling a man Esther.

That's s.tupid.

He dances like Esther..... they are not so far from the truth.

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lumeneng22: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Shame his enemy you say? Aside PDP senators distancing themselves from the screening, Melaye andy his gang were just submitting their report which the accused said he already has and that he was not indicted. Tinubu at the other end is pulling out of APC to float another party. Amaechi has never take bribe in his life and has no girlfriend or concubine. Those women he gathered during the no election solidarity in march are just party supporters bla black black. The abrakadabra is just hotting up.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by MDOLOFU: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
By saying he has no taken bribe after been assembly members for 8years n a speaker den 8years as governor? Haba Apc keep quite for d diff between APC n PDP is our dear president Buhari. If al of dem are criminal
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ElCapone(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
if I remember vividly dat oga jonathan was our jesus christ and after God it was pdp in Nigeria!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.