Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here (8462 Views)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Ilorin To Kaduna,let's Roll Together / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by mmag(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
:DOboi!
Posted to Gombe for batch A and I thought that was a death sentence. Camped in Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa and had lots of fun. Redeployed to Osun. Now this remaining part of the exercise is depressing. Cannot wait for April so it can end.
Please enjoy camp, participate in sports, dance, drama, parade(though I loathed and avoided this), and flirting. This might be the only part you will enjoy in the next one year of your life. Good luck GM fellas cheesy
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Sencom14: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hey guys I'm Ibrahim from ilorin posted to Gombe stream 2 but camping in kaduna dis is my number 07032405624 hook me up please. Never been in the state before ooooo
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Sencom14:
Hey guys I'm Ibrahim from ilorin posted to Gombe stream 2 but camping in kaduna dis is my number 07032405624 hook me up please. Never been in the state before ooooo
mmag:
Hy guys, Muhd amin from kano. Also posted to gombe strm2. Would like to join the whatsapp group... 08067691966
Y'all r wlcm. Will forward ur numbers so y'all be added

sirRiddy:
:DOboi!
Posted to Gombe for batch A and I thought that was a death sentence. Camped in Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa and had lots of fun. Redeployed to Osun. Now this remaining part of the exercise is depressing. Cannot wait for April so it can end.
Please enjoy camp, participate in sports, dance, drama, parade(though I loathed and avoided this), and flirting. This might be the only part you will enjoy in the next one year of your life. Good luck GM fellas cheesy
Thanks for sharing was helpful. Trust we no go dull
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by lisabethan: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Hey guys , I am Lisa from lagos , posted to gombe stream 2 , serving in kaduna, would love to join the WhatsApp group , and if anyone is leaving from lagos to kaduna , he/she can add me up as well so that we can plan our movement ... 08176885178
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by jossy874(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmmmmm, i have some info for ppl coming to kaduna camp for stream 2. pls and pls, get ur white cardigan cos of cold, they will not allow u with coloured cardigan. Kaduna camp is full of fun but stressful. You will be forced to do all things, even to attend social night. Watch out for sergent kurege, the must active soldier in camp, he is the one that blows the bugle. im currently camping with stream 1, call me for any form of assistance, 08038811027.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by princyx: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi am princyx. Posted to Gombe stream 2.here is my number 08067106559 6or d whatsapp group
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
jossy874:
hmmmmmmm, i have some info for ppl coming to kaduna camp for stream 2. pls and pls, get ur white cardigan cos of cold, they will not allow u with coloured cardigan. Kaduna camp is full of fun but stressful. You will be forced to do all things, even to attend social night. Watch out for sergent kurege, the must active soldier in camp, he is the one that blows the bugle. im currently camping with stream 1, call me for any form of assistance, 08038811027.
Thanks, didn't know about the white cardigan. What about the state of the camp? Pictures would be appreciated too
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by jossy874(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
katniss:

Thanks, didn't know about the white cardigan. What about the state of the camp? Pictures would be appreciated too
The camp is an average camp, honestly u will enjoy the camp so well.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by lisabethan: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Do I need to do another ID card in school ? Or I can go with my final year ID card that expired two years ago? Just want to know the institution ID card needed to be brought to camp .... and secondly is the camp going to be open a day before? Thinking of going on the 24? And lastly is this white cardigan sold in the camp ?can't find any around me here to buy
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
,kaduna
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
hope theres no bombing in kaduna,cx am 2young 2die.nd shld i jx buy any white cardigan,nd must d bedsheet b white toi
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
hope theres no bombing in kaduna,cx am 2young 2die.nd shld i jx buy any white cardigan,nd must d bedsheet b white too,hw mny shoes needed?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Icorpers: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2015
icorpers.com is a Social network and a very good platform for prospective corps members, serving and ex-corps members to meet, socialize, interact, share ideas and make discoveries, share news and engage in value driven activities. Get engaged now by signing up on www.icorpers.com
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by AminatOpe247: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2015
My name is Aminat. M posted to Gombe Bt camping in kaduna.I ll lyk to join d whatsapp group. Is anyone goin to kaduna frm Ibadan?Ds my number 07069220181.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tolsh: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Is better to drink the water of life tha the wine of death.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tolsh: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Good day all, I base in lagos state, but presently in Gombe state doing my service.......... I am batchA 2015 set and will be passing out by April next year. If u have any problem on posting or any other NYSC issues you can always reach me on my Email address.
Note: Gombe state is fun and am seriously enjoying my stay.

Through the help of God i will also help you with free place to stay for the period of ur service year; cos istay in the RCCF house, called Redeem Christian Corpers Fellowship. But u all are welcome.

You can get me on wingsminy@gmail.com

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Hibiscuss(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
AminatOpe247:
My name is Aminat. M posted to Gombe Bt camping in kaduna.I ll lyk to join d whatsapp group. Is anyone goin to kaduna frm Ibadan?Ds my number 07069220181.

Hello...how is camp?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by sophib: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am adegboye Ibraheem from kwara state, serving in billiri lga in gombe state. Gombe is home away from home. You welcome to the jewel in savanna
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Jmikel889(f): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tolsh: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's so obvious that many corp-members don't know the disadvantages of re_deploying.

I am a batch a 2015 corp-member, still presently serving. I won't like to say or tell you peeps the disadvantages; but if you have fwends or siblings who served before. Pls ask them.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello my Gombe people! Howzit going?! Long time! I would like to hear from those of us that redeployed and those of us that remained in Gombe. How are things with you guys?!
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by ARmanx(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
@Katniss I stayed ohhh the place hot no be small where is your ppa?

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
ARmanx:
@Katniss I stayed ohhh the place hot no be small where is your ppa?
Lols I redeployed o
I'm now in Calabar. Hope Gombe is sha treating you well. I can imagine the heat, when everywhere is hot like this.
Oh and Happy Birthday!!! Just checked ur profile. How are you flexing it that Side?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by ARmanx(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
katniss:

Lols I redeployed o
I'm now in Calabar. Hope Gombe is sha treating you well. I can imagine the heat, when everywhere is hot like this.
Oh and Happy Birthday!!! Just checked ur profile. How are you flexing it that Side?
Thanx for the birthday wish lucky you!! Thought of relocating buh jus changed my mind wow u are very lucky u missed this heat omo this heat na die for here and dier Governor not encouraging corpers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions / Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp / Nysc Guys Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.