Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Av Been Through More Than This! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Av Been Through More Than This! (14314 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / Looking 4 A Friend I Av Seen Fr A Long Tym / Hilarious!,some Nairalanders And The Kind Of Students They Would AV Been In Skul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Ani pe,ti e ti baje already se...asin,oku eyan ni e,won kan ti sin e ni..you sha continue begging for money to fvvk ashewo up and down unilag...iya e lon to ro recharge card lori twitter.

Halfrica please where did you dig this maggot from? Like where did you come across this im_becile that bokoharam forgot to shoot his skull and shot his legs and arms?
grin grin grin grin grin omo this girl dey vex
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

As long as you inherited HIV from your father and mother,you will die noni...shey you know you are already drying up,just die painfully jeje.

My own is that you should stop spreading it to innocent girls,leave them alone,you must die alone....

Hiv patient leave my mention alone,i heard you people now transfer it thru nairaland mentions....
See what you typed?..spread HIV through mentions..gosh.. Even as the only educated person in your family, you couldnt make a reasonable sense...shioor

My own is "Pls Don't ask, task, or beg people on twitter for recharge card again .. OK let me ask, How much recharge card did you beg for last week on twitter.. Common #200.. I pity your destiny.. You better go and marry
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Laveda(f): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm SMH undecided undecided
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

See what you typed?..spread HIV through mentions..gosh.. Even as the only educated person in your family, you couldnt make a reasonable sense...shioor

My own is "Pls Don't ask, task, or beg people on twitter for recharge card again .. OK let me ask, How much recharge card did you beg/win last week on twitter.. Common #200.. I pity your destiny.. You better go and marry
Okay since your brain has refused resetting to default setting,buh u want to continue decieving yoursef with lies,i will help you reset it.....

Stop spreading HIV you this boy,die alone,dnt increase your suffering in hell...i warn you o

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Okay since your brain has refused resetting to default setting,buh u want to continue decieving yoursef with lies,i will help you reset it.....

Stop spreading HIV you this boy,die alone,dnt increase your suffering in hell...i warn you o
Fucck off jare You this Local-Internet-Recharge-Card-Banbiala..

I will send you a recharge card and you will fucck me.. Won't you?

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by fabulous85: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
seriously? you are begging him? hmmm from ur recent response i think there is more to this story, you are been blackmailed. it is either he has got dirt on you or you are scared

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by kaziblake(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Just pretend like d person does not exist and stop giving him attention.it's well
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Fucck off jare You this Local-Internet-Recharge-Card-Banbiala..

I will send you a recharge card and you will fucck me.. Won't you?

Hehehe grin liar from hell.....
have it in ur demented brain that I MISSPICY AKA BADASSCHICK,I deal with goats like you,i don't back down,so if you see all those you are blackmailing backing down,me no dey back down, inshort i no dey form mature for kids like you,because tomode ba laso bi agba ko le lakisa bi agba,you know why,i have nothing to hide,am as pure as raw GOLD....

Now reveal your true moniker to ba sure fun e....me am MISSPICY and nairalanders know that..alakori,patient aro yaba left
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
fabulous85:
seriously? you are begging him? hmmm from ur recent response i think there is more to this story, you are been blackmailed. it is either he has got dirt on you or you are scared
Actually that boy ebudoxxy has been blackmailing alot of nairalanders with little or no informations he has about them, and you and I knows most blackmail victims cringe in fear of exposure,in the case of halfrica and cutehector,i know the story from begining to the end...he actually wants to blackmail me with incorrect informations too buh am not gonna fall for his cheap tricks unlike the others,i will actually deal with him on nairaland and off nairaland till he learns his lesson...

I only imploy and have reported to my honourable mr seun and mr lalasticlala to ban him for life and all his subsequent monikers which i can fetch out before he try to destroy the reputation of good people here.
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Halfrica has begged me not to insult anyone AND I'll respect my babe's plea.

But ti won ba sha ti bi baba e da, Ask for recharge card again on twitter..Aye e ma baje lojo yen

Stop dis na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
m begging u fine i will say it

I LOVE YOU

wud u just stop now!!!!
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Oloriburuku leleyi fa...are you out of your mind ? Are u refering to me?...stalker oshi,alainironu,obo ni ko ma wa ka,awon egbe e nle distinction,ode bi ti e nle obo...

Anu awon obi e lo shey mi bi won shen fi owo shofo,iwo to ye ki won fi shey nkan osu danu..ko ni ragba fun e....
Misspicy abeg leave him alone please

Ebodoxxy stop dis cry cry cry cry
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Oloriburuku leleyi fa...are you out of your mind ? Are u refering to me?...stalker oshi,alainironu,obo ni ko ma wa ka,awon egbe e nle distinction,ode bi ti e nle obo...

Anu awon obi e lo shey mi bi won shen fi owo shofo,iwo to ye ki won fi shey nkan osu danu..ko ni ragba fun e....

mehhhn ur Yoruba strong gan I feel like am in Yoruba class ni sa shout to mi yoruba teacher in secondary sch mrs taiwo
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Aye e ma baje ni.. Internet Recharge-Card begger Oshi.. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale ibadan.. Omo abule to n claim posh.. Oni Ku re.. To won ba bi baba e da, Iwo tun bere recharge card ni Twitter again..ashiere..

Guys, beware of this boy/girl.. Follow her/him on twitter..all her post is all about begging recharge card on twitter.. She did that last week and her yansh was busted on sexuality thread.. Beware oo..

Oya take my last recharge card to u
876799865637 MTN #100

Oloriburuku Omo
U promised me cry cry cry cry
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Actually that boy ebudoxxy has been blackmailing alot of nairalanders with little or no informations he has about them, and you and I knows most blackmail victims cringe in fear of exposure,in the case of halfrica and cutehector,i know the story from begining to the end...he actually wants to blackmail me with incorrect informations too buh am not gonna fall for his cheap tricks unlike the others,i will actually deal with him on nairaland and off nairaland till he learns his lesson...

I only imploy and have reported to my honourable mr seun and mr lalasticlala to ban him for life and all his subsequent monikers which i can fetch out before he try to destroy the reputation of good people here.
what sort of nonsense is dis? Who informed u dat I cringe in fear abt dat fool ebudoxxy?? Pls neva quote me in anythin dat concerns nairaland anymore.. I wouldn't want to mention this anymore..
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

Stop dis na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
m begging u fine i will say it

I LOVE YOU

wud u just stop now!!!!
OK because of this I will stop
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Aye e ma baje ni.. Internet Recharge-Card begger Oshi.. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale ibadan.. Omo abule to n claim posh.. Oni Ku re.. To won ba bi baba e da, Iwo tun bere recharge card ni Twitter again..ashiere..

Guys, beware of this boy/girl.. Follow her/him on twitter..all her post is all about begging recharge card on twitter.. She did that last week and her yansh was busted on sexuality thread.. Beware oo..

Oya take my last recharge card to u
876799865637 MTN #100

Oloriburuku Omo

dude chill nw I no ur bter than D's don't let ur anger get the best of u

guy u day fall hand gan aswear
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
what sort of nonsense is dis? Who informed u dat I cringe in fear abt dat fool ebudoxxy?? Pls neva quote me in anythin dat concerns nairaland anymore.. I wouldn't want to mention this anymore..
Mr man shut it please,if you know you dont cringe in fear why did you backdown when the boy mentioned your full names and also insulted you even in your dialet,oh,i get,you are forming matured right...now shut the hell up and get out of nairaland if you dont want to be mentioned.... Deactivate and stop forming gentle

Ode tan ti to ri re gbawe ton jo san.. Mtchwwww
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2015
smh
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Mr man shut it please,if you know you dont cringe in fear why did you backdown when the boy mentioned your full names and also insulted you even in your dialet,oh,i get,you are forming matured right...now shut the hell up and get out of nairaland if you dont want to be mentioned.... Deactivate and stop forming gentle

u don't need to get all worked up and emotional wen replyn me...
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2015
dmola:

mehhhn ur Yoruba strong gan I feel like am in Yoruba class ni sa shout to mi yoruba teacher in secondary sch mrs taiwo
grin...

Funniest part is am not even yoruba... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Ani pe,ti e ti baje already se...asin,oku eyan ni e,won kan ti sin e ni..you sha continue begging for money to fvvk ashewo up and down unilag...iya e lon to ro recharge card lori twitter.

Halfrica please where did you dig this maggot from? Like where did you come across this im_becile that bokoharam forgot to shoot his skull and shot his legs and arms?

Help me ignore him
I swear dnt kno him!
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
u don't need to get all worked up and emotional wen replyn me...
If anyone is getting worked and emotional here then its you,forming matured instead of you to deal with your younger ones mate

Because i dont see d cause for getting emotional or worked up on halfrica's thread...now do d needful and stop acting like a kid...deactivate if you cant take the heat....
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

grin...

Funniest part is am not even yoruba... cheesy cheesy

I comot cap for u oh......am nt even sure I can type those words correctly sorry wat tribe r u?
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
halfrica:

Help me ignore him
I swear dnt kno him!
Me ignore ? Baby you don't know me yet,i will send him to his grave for you...and don't forget to thank me when am done grin
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2015
fabulous85:
He doesnt av any dirt on me
I dnt kno him m nt scared

M tired of e-fight ok
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2015
dmola:

I comot cap for u oh......am nt even sure I can type those words correctly sorry wat tribe r u?
A mixture of tribes but not yoruba tongue

Bow and comot cap for the queen grin
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

bt babe ur vexting no b here bt try dey cool dwn sha

hands u chilled coke
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2015
embarassed
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:
A mixture of tribes but not yoruba tongue
Bow and comot cap for the queen grin
ose queen of Cambridge lolz
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by misspicy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
dmola:

bt babe ur vexting no b here bt try dey cool dwn sha

hands u chilled coke
Thank you,i don chill, cheesy e be like say lala and s.eun don see d report wey i report that boy....buh if ebudoxxy ever comes online again,tell him that i am busy now and might not see his mentions again...buh he should keep it coming i will reply all when am back
Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mehn!!! It irks me How peeps take this online Shiit Serious, Like WTF

I Thought everybody came for one purpose & I.e to Have fun

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: I Av Been Through More Than This! by dmola(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:

Me ignore ? Baby you don't know me yet,i will send him to his grave for you...and don't forget to thank me when am done grin

hmmmm toyintomato .

I pity ur future hubby sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Are You A Go Getter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.