Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? (2980 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by webninja: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello, so i'm staying with my aunt and i went to play bball at the court outside today and she was suppose to come and play too but she insisted i go first that she'll join me later... So after a while she didn't come down stairs and i went to take a glass of water, i knocked when i noticed the door was locked then i peeped through the bedroom window and i saw her jump out of her bed naked i.e with her t-shirt but without pants, and she quickly wore a short skirt, NOTE: she had taken her bath and she was wearing a trouser before i went out... when she opened the door i was so shocked i speak, i couldn't even look her in the eye, she was nervous, she said "i was.. i was.. i was going to come and play, are you still playing?" she had no idea i caught her... she looked restless as if she was about to be sentenced in court, i went back downstairs to play bball and within a few 30mins her mom(aunt) came back and i went upstairs helping my aunt with her bag when we got upstairs she had already changed to the puma trouser she was wearing...

I know for some cultures and religion masturbation is normal but this my cousin is over holy, talking about jesus all the time and even a chorister... I just wanted to scare her a bit, i told her "Please buy me a bottle coke" she said she doesn't have money, i then said "Okay, be careful" she said, what
did i do, i told her "Be careful, i caught you today, i know what you did".

So now after telling her that she's being nice and "giving" to me which is totally strange, i am not answering her too much though to tense things a bit, she's 18 and if i was caught doing anything bad she won't think twice about reporting me... what do i do? should i tell?

PS: I'm 17.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
mind your business.. wetin concern you? is it your life?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Your cousin obviously needs help. cheesy
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by toyese01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
I guess you also masturbate for you †̥ draw that conclusion, cos you don't really have Λ proof.

¥øŪ also do it, deny it

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Beesluv: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ushe face your working o

Wait until you catch him again before telling. Meanwhile advice him
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by SosaMontana(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Advice her
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Enoquin(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
1. Tell who? undecided
2. Why on earth will you peeping inside an adult's room?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by pbs4real(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
U and ur cousin are one BIG character grin anyways mind ur biz smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
pbs4real:
U and ur cousin are one BIG character grin anyways mind ur biz smiley

grin grin
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by webninja: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
toyese01:
I guess you also masturbate for you †̥ draw that conclusion, cos you don't really have Λ proof.

¥øŪ also do it, deny it
I know you masturbate too And you are posting to get likes, but i don't and i'm not saying it's bad and what's the point attacking me? did you see me? get a real 'girl' man or are you ugly?.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Don't report anything, mind your business!
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by webninja: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Don't report anything, mind your business!
I am eating now and she gave me her fish grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by toyese01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
webninja:
I know you masturbate too, but i don't and i'm not saying it's bad.

Say †̥ђε truth and let †̥ђε devil be ashamed, you don't masturbate and you aint saying its bad but you come here †̥ ask if you should report ........okei that's it

Upcoming liar

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
webninja:

Hehen...my bluetooth dey on, abeg send my own share grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by coogar: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
webninja:

yuck!
she gave you her fish with the same fingers she masturbäted with? grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by webninja: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
coogar:

yuck! she gave you her fish with the same fingers she masturbäted with? grin
Lol...
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Richy4(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
You just wanted to nail yourself to the cross by telling.

If they ask you how you get to know what she was doing, what would you say?

"I was peeping at her door knob and i saw her?"

hmmmmm if I was the Aunt and you say something like that to me, I will never trust you around the house.it will mean one thing only. and that one thing is you have the habit of peeping at every hole at the door.

And what i will do when ever you were around the house will be to use tissue to cover every door knob just to register my displeasure.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by crackhaus: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Suppose you do make up your mind and choose to tell on her, just what will you say to your aunt and how exactly do you intend to say it?

I'm curious...
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by pamcode(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
this post get as e be sha.Maybe you should advise her as people said but heck you are no better than her by the way and the reason you want to blackmail her is just because she had probably 'let out the cat out of the bag' on you b4.So i say keep mute and hope for the best
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Please dont tell.
It really is none of your business to begin with and unless you actually say the act clearly you may be falsely accusing her. Afterall many times things are not what they seem even though you may think its one thing or the other. Also, her being really "holy" is not reason to be telling on folks. Don't judge or interfere...God's certainly capable of changing her behavior if needed. As long as she's not harming anyone else what another person does or doesn't do is between that person and their God. If you really feel somecway about it pray for her. Keep in mind:

*Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
*Do you want to cause problems in her life with her people?
*Did God appoint you the masturbation or holy/righteous police?
*Would you want someone to start reporting on you and what they think your doing?

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Small children wahala. grin
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Booyakasha(f): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Please tell, she needs to be exposed grin
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by MizFrances(f): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2015
What's the point if u tell? undecided
Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by lampardizik(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
point is you really did not see her do anything

you saw her half nude after peeping on her, you're the one that should be reported!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by dollydolly(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
If you are close with her, tell her how disappointed you are but I will advice u stop taking advantage of the whole situation.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? by Swissheart(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tell....and She'll deny...then you become the bad one.Meanwhile you are taking advantage of her.... If she turns against you,you'll vomit that fish

(1) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Wife Relocate / What Gender Do You Prefer Your Kids To Have? / Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.