Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Learning A Guitar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learning A Guitar (829 Views)

This Guy Made A Guitar Out Of Scrap And Mastered It / Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar / Urgently Need A Guitar Tutor!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning A Guitar by saints2(f): 5:08pm On May 03, 2009
Hello All,
Whats up with you? Plz I wanna ask if anyone can put me through leaning a guitar, A person just bought a guitar for our church but i wanna ask if anybody can impact or teach me on learning a guitar.
Also how do you set it on the mixer engine.

Thanks God bless you.
Re: Learning A Guitar by rapjunkie(m): 12:11am On May 04, 2009
Check out this website

http://www.learnplayguitar.org
Re: Learning A Guitar by ElRazur: 9:14am On May 04, 2009
I have an accoustic guitar, but gosh never got round to learning how to play it. If you are in the UK, I can send you the two dvds that teaches you how to play. smiley

For me, it is just one of those things that you either learn it from a young age, or just forget it. lol

(1) (Reply)

Sauce The Boss And Iceberg Slim Freestyle By Popular Demand !tosinadeda / New Video: My Remote By Businessmen / Rapper Kel Parts Ways With Capital Hill Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.