Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) (2211 Views)

45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East / The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
See what this igbo lady posted on her wall concerning d increament in the bleaching rate of the igbo people in the South east.
is she right?

This is not a tribalistic thread, Tell us ur views.

Do igbo people sees black women as ugly?
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Beesluv: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
It has become "ANKO"
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by resty4(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Folg
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Snapshot below

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Beesluv: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hypo weldone
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cuz they wanted to be beautiful by fire by force cuz they might be lucky to marry yoruba men.
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Khd95(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Igbo gels fine shaa..
Dem b bleachin since d days of noah

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Cuz they wanted to be beautiful by fire by force cuz they might be lucky to marry yoruba men.
lucky to marry Yoruba menhahaha! grin.is that the lie y'all tell yourselves??y'all reek of low self esteem,always fantasizing about igbo women.Stop disgracing your women and marry them,stick to your tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Khd95:
Igbo gels fine shaa..

Dem b bleachin since d days of noah
They are beautiful,yes,everyone knows that's.not all of them bleach,like 60% of the population are light skinned eg Bianca.will you accuse her of bleaching??

5 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Hero10001: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yellow monkeys thinking bleaching makes beautiful. They'll never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

lucky to marry Yoruba menhahaha! grin.is that the lie y'all tell yourselves??y'all reek of high self esteem,always fantasizing about igbo women.Stop disgracing your women and marry them,stick to your tribe.

Stick to my tribe in My own land? I don't go to south east to pick them up, they are already flaunting their asset to us yorubas. why do igbo ladies love Yoruba men than igbo men?

is bcus we r d best in d game anytime in Nigeria cuz Yoruba boys r more attractive always grin

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
igbo people r responsible for all shipping of d bleaching/skin lighting products in this country. thats totally sad.
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Stick to my tribe in My own land? I don't go to south east to pick them up, they are already flaunting their asset to us yorubas. why do igbo ladies love Yoruba men than igbo men?

is bcus we r d best in d game anytime in Nigeria cuz Yoruba boys r more attractive always grin
yes,stick to your tribe in your land,there are Yoruba girls around you,Marry them.
You better make money first sha,no igbo man ever wants to marry his daughter to a youruba much less a wretched one.we may however intermarry with the efiks because of their warmth and slight similarities in culture but Yoruba marriage is an abomination.

4 Likes

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

They are beautiful,yes,everyone knows that's.not all of them bleach,like 60% of the population are light skinned eg Bianca.will you accuse her of bleaching??
Could be her parent bleached bf she was concieved and it reflects on her genetically.
grin
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Drchristian:

Could be her parent bleached bf she was concieved and it reflects on her genetically.
grin
you gots jokes..
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
yes,stick to your tribe in your land,there are Yoruba girls around you,Marry them.
You better make money first sha,no igbo man ever wants to marry his daughter to a youruba much less a wretched one.we may however intermarry with the efiks because of their warmth and slight similarities in culture but Yoruba marriage is an abomination.
What an irony, d wretched yoruba r d ones dating igbo gals.
No yoruba man can be as wretched like d igbo people in d east cuz we r in d land flowing with milk and horney already. grin

Igbo ladies worshiping Yoruba guys's joystic since 1947 is not a new thing.

Come to South W. and see things with your own eyes cuz ur gals r worthless be it yellow or black.

if i want 10 of them tomorrow, i'll get them all 4 sex.

1 Like

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

What an irony, d wretched yoruba r d ones dating igbo gals.
No yoruba man can be as wretched like d igbo people in d east cuz we r in d land flowing with milk and horney already. grin

Igbo ladies worshiping Yoruba guys's joystic since 1947 is not a new thing.

Come to South W. and see things with your own eyes cuz ur gals r worthless be it yellow or black.
you're obviously a child,probably one of those jambites awaiting admission.
Have you ever wondered why igbo men love their women and don't even think of intermarriage much less with Yoruba women??why are Yoruba men always the ones worshipping and glorifying igbo women
The answer is Inferiority complex.No other tribe devalues their women like the yorubas.its a pity.
you never see your hausa/fulani masters acting this way.yall are a disgrace to your tribe and I feel sorry for your women.
I'm done quoting you

if i want 10 of them tomorrow, i'll get them all 4 sex.
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by allytinted: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
make i wait here first
Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=TellingItAsItIs post=39257205][/quote]
you clowns r down with inferiority complex, u cannot date Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani Edo e.t.c na our fault but ur women can date yoruba, awusa. wot a shame.

an average yoruba guy can dates frm any tribe he wants. dat's what makes us a king.

I await more ibo gals frm d east for pleasures okay grin

1 Like

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by NiceHans: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tribalism in nigeria is just crazy! Jeez, Yall need some chill...

1 Like

Re: Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) by TheLastIdiot: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Shut up! U know nothing!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Accent Marks In The Yorùbá Language. / Ézè Ǹrì Ènweleána II gọziri ogbè ndi Igbò na Virginia | Eze Nri Ènweleána in VA / "white" Man Speaks Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.