Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae (2627 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa / There Would Have Been War If I Was Killed: Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
A former Secretary to the
Government of the Federation,
Chief Olu Falae, has said there
would have been ethnic war
between the Fulani and the
Yoruba people, if his abductors
had killed him.
He said this on Thursday while
narrating his ordeal to the
immediate former Minster of
Education, Mallam Ibrahim
Shekarau, who paid him a
sympathy visit over the incident.
Falae said, “God has a way of
doing His things. I know God just
decided to spare my life; God
really saved my life. They tortured
me, stripped me naked and did a
lot of things to me in their den.
They attempted to killed me but
they did not succeed.
“I also thank God for making me
to survive the ordeal because if I
they had killed me there, many
lives would have been lost too, it
would have become an ethnic
war between the Yoruba and the
Fulani. So I thank God that the
matter did not get to that level.”
Speaking, Shekarau said the only
solution to the security
challenges in the country was for
the people of the country to
embrace community policing,
where everybody would be a
policeman in the community.
“The issue of security should be
the concern of everybody, not
only the policemen. Our
government should do
everything possible to encourage
community policing. Everybody
should be a policeman,
everybody should be his
brother’s keeper. We should
learn how to immediately report
any act criminality to the security.
“It is very unfortunate that this
kind of thing happened to an
elderly man like Chief Falae, who
had served this country
meritoriously”, he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/yoruba-fulani-would-have-gone-to-war-if-herdsmen-killed-me-fa
lae/

lalasticlala , Obinoscopy
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by HungerBAD: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God you were not killed.

Personally, I try not to encourage the blood lettings. Your death, and the subsequent reprisal actions, could go ways no one expects.

And minorities like us will be caught in the crossfire ,good thing those boys were caught.

No blood is getting spilled in Nigeria in our Generation.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Mogidi: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think falae should just let the matter die down,he seems to be enjoying the media attention

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by eleko1: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Baba we thank God for your safety return back home.We have had enuf of dis undecided
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Phantom2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2015

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by superstar1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
if they really wanted to kill you, they would have. Except you are Abraham Adesanya the 2nd.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
lol...mumu people dem never born una well.
COWARDS.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Beesluv: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Aromas: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
I think falae should just let the matter die down,he seems to be enjoying the media attention
That is Yoruba 4 you, they will keep saying it. Thank God his still alive to say all dis.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yolowbas would've what?
The same Yollowbas that are fleeing from Fulani to Niger Republic? hahahaha
Someone tell me this is a joke!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Vicotex(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
This Guy swallow Radio? Am refering to this Falae guy, e no wan let d matter die.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vicotex:
This Guy swallow Radio? Am refering to this Falae guy, e no wan let d matter die.

Lol,abi o...
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by StepTwo: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
attention d high dis man ni?
Make I hear another thing.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by faray: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by likila: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2015
the people he thinks would have fought for him are telling him to short up!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by hyfr(m): 1:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Typical yoruba for you. They can ginger for africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by M4gunners: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2015
They will run away live you alone trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 23, 2015
These sheetgbos must either have a bad memory or just hold so much contempt for the Yoruba that they forget history.

The Yoruba you call cowards have fought many wars before you.

The Yoruba you tag cowards messed you up and killed not only your Biafra dream but over 2 million of you, the braves.

The Yoruba repelled you from Ore, fought you deep into your lands till your leader surrendered to whom, the Yoruba.

This same Yoruba fought tha fulani and put an end to their expansionist wars at Osogbo and Jalumi wars.

You, the sheetgbo are the brave hearted but Hausa has, since 1966 used you lot for shooting and suya practise, Yoruba has 'frucked' you up in wars and trounced you in politics, the Ijaw has shown you are not in their league - know your place sheetgbo, the brave ethnic group that gets knocked around by every other group, the foot mat ethnic group of naija.

I dey wait una.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by aguizm(m): 1:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Yorrobers always saying one thing over and over again.

Is it the same ewedu eating yorrobers or another yorrobers that will go to war with the Fulani?

The cowards would never start a war more over with their slave masters.

Ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by ChimaAdeoye: 3:53am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Hehehe. Believe me Sir, your death wouldn't have even been announced on NTA let alone causing war.

Imagine cat seeing itself as lion. Hian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by Karanka: 4:46am On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:
These sheetgbos must either have a bad memory or just hold so much contempt for the Yoruba that they forget history.

The Yoruba you call cowards have fought many wars before you.

The Yoruba you tag cowards messed you up and killed not only your Biafra dream but over 2 million of you, the braves.

The Yoruba repelled you from Ore, fought you deep into your lands till your leader surrendered to whom, the Yoruba.

This same Yoruba fought tha fulani and put an end to their expansionist wars at Osogbo and Jalumi wars.

You, the sheetgbo are the brave hearted but Hausa has, since 1966 used you lot for shooting and suya practise, Yoruba has 'frucked' you up in wars and trounced you in politics, the Ijaw has shown you are not in their league - know your place sheetgbo, the brave ethnic group that gets knocked around by every other group, the foot mat ethnic group of naija.

I dey wait una.
You're part of the reason people call you call you cowards - see the way you completely avoided the topic of discourse and started hyperventilating about the Igbos. Where I come from,we call that cowardice.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by truefact: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by gebest: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Falae thats enough u talk too mush at least the suspects has been arrested so let peace reign.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by chrisblack: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
A former Secretary to the
Government of the Federation,
Chief Olu Falae, has said there
would have been ethnic war
between the Fulani and the
Yoruba people, if his abductors
had killed him.
He said this on Thursday while
narrating his ordeal to the
immediate former Minster of
Education, Mallam Ibrahim
Shekarau, who paid him a
sympathy visit over the incident.
Falae said, “God has a way of
doing His things. I know God just
decided to spare my life; God
really saved my life. They tortured
me, stripped me naked and did a
lot of things to me in their den.
They attempted to killed me but
they did not succeed.
“I also thank God for making me
to survive the ordeal because if I
they had killed me there, many
lives would have been lost too, it
would have become an ethnic
war between the Yoruba and the
Fulani. So I thank God that the
matter did not get to that level.”
Speaking, Shekarau said the only
solution to the security
challenges in the country was for
the people of the country to
embrace community policing,
where everybody would be a
policeman in the community.
“The issue of security should be
the concern of everybody, not
only the policemen. Our
government should do
everything possible to encourage
community policing. Everybody
should be a policeman,
everybody should be his
brother’s keeper. We should
learn how to immediately report
any act criminality to the security.
“It is very unfortunate that this
kind of thing happened to an
elderly man like Chief Falae, who
had served this country
meritoriously”, he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/yoruba-fulani-would-have-gone-to-war-if-herdsmen-killed-me-fa
lae/

lalasticlala , Obinoscopy
False is just over estimating his importance.To his immediate home town many did new t even bother about him during his ordeal reason.Many in iluabo always feel he has never impacted their lives in anyway socially or economically.you can take a trip to iluabo and confirm, even his larger time the Akure's view him as never do well to their aspiration.The see him as a self centered Akure political greedy Old man who have prevented other Akure Sons and daughters form achieving or attaining their political heights. They believe he has done so many negative things in preventing their aspirations.Thank God he was not killed.A least he would have a change of attitude towards is immediate community.The road in iluabo was built by Awolowo.just imagine.is House is the only one of note.Yoruba will not go to war over him.His of no political value anyway.Yoruba choose their wars carefully. Not like the biafrans who never learn from Time and experience.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by chrisblack: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2015
truefact:
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?
Go ahead Yoruba are not stopping you from declaring your so-called Biafra republic.You just must be ready for the consequences of your actions.Your Elite's know that many of its youth going about this are I'll advice.How many of them have come out to support this?None.They know its bound to fail.you lack depth of strategic reasoning which the Yoruba have.When ever the Yoruba make up their mind to move it will be lightening. You guys didn't learn anything on the thought processes timing and collective unity of the Yoruba.Money can never buy our conscience. Your push for Biafra easiest derailment is Money.Just a few chedars Aka-ikenga,Ohanaze and all average Igbo men will start singing a new song.Whenever we choose to Leave it will be on our terms.Have any one of you ever thought all this shout for Biafra and its antagonist might Even be the Yoruba Game Plan.Spurring you along to decipate your energy fighting his battle after the civil war when the fula is have finish dishing you guys and they on their part are at their weakest economical and military.We will march in and claim more land and even if we like we could make Anambra or even oguta an administrative HQ.You guys never learn you will be pushed and fall into the same ojkwu mistake
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by chrisblack: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2015
aguizm:
Yorrobers always saying one thing over and over again.

Is it the same ewedu eating yorrobers or another yorrobers that will go to war with the Fulani?

The cowards would never start a war more over with their slave masters.

Ndi ara
You that are free should start one please.Have been asking for a six months demo to rejuvenate the mind of this small boys of what it was like during the war.then they will learn a little lesson.When they start eating Tree barks as food.Nigeria Starved the entire populace with just 1 ship NNS Nigeria.Imagine what will happen this time around.Cameroon will choose Nigeria over Biafra anytime any day.They will seal up their boarder.Imagine what they will do with promises of more land.You guys are simply learners Come lower your pride and ask the Yoruba for systematic leadership and Strategic reasoning
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by truefact: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2015
chrisblack:
Go ahead Yoruba are not stopping you from declaring your so-called Biafra republic.You just must be ready for the consequences of your actions.Your Elite's know that many of its youth going about this are I'll advice.How many of them have come out to support this?None.They know its bound to fail.you lack depth of strategic reasoning which the Yoruba have.When ever the Yoruba make up their mind to move it will be lightening. You guys didn't learn anything on the thought processes timing and collective unity of the Yoruba.Money can never buy our conscience. Your push for Biafra easiest derailment is Money.Just a few chedars Aka-ikenga,Ohanaze and all average Igbo men will start singing a new song.Whenever we choose to Leave it will be on our terms.Have any one of you ever thought all this shout for Biafra and its antagonist might Even be the Yoruba Game Plan.Spurring you along to decipate your energy fighting his battle after the civil war when the fula is have finish dishing you guys and they on their part are at their weakest economical and military.We will march in and claim more land and even if we like we could make Anambra or even oguta an administrative HQ.You guys never learn you will be pushed and fall into the same ojkwu mistake
Fetishes fuuuul, you claim all the goodie goodies, why do you still want to be in the same country with backwards people? Answer the question, you incestuous lots
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by ERAKAMUS: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
I need the name of a brave Hee.gbo man/woman either dead or still alive fast.
Re: Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae by chrisblack: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
truefact:

Fetishes fuuuul, you claim all the goodie goodies, why do you still want to be in the same country with backwards people? Answer the question, you incestuous lots
Go ahead and launch your offensive cowards.All this NL ranting is just a waste of time.You always brag about your type talking less and acting more.What his stopping you.I thought you guys would have Strom DSS detention facility just like BH to get KANU out.With all the artificial Commandos you claimed to have being trained by is real,Germany,US etc.Big mouthed bunch.With all your ritual capabilities you still failed.How many Baby's have you guys sacrificed to by your dibia's from your sprawling baby factories or how many legion of you prostitute legions have you deployed to weaken the DSS personnel.Just like have always been saying you guys lack strategic reasoning.Mind you its a known fact that incest is prevalent and traditional in your part of the country.You understand umu conection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Voices Against Biafra / Buhari Should Declare State Of Emergency In Anambra State Now!! / Great Clash Between Pro Biafra Activities In Onitsha And The Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.