Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President (1978 Views)

Momodu: Unveiling President Buhari's Mindset, We Supported Him Almost Blindly / Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children / Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the man of the moment, a man of destiny, the lion of Africa, a man of courage, the face of #Change and the commonsense general.

May I also present to you the next South-South Nigeria's president; the RT. Hon. Chibuikem Rotimi Amaechi.

How and when it will happen i dont know, but i have a dream today it will surely come to fruition some day smiley.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by Beesluv: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by eleko1: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Igbos are bend down select material abi undecided lipsrsealed grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.Okorocha for president /VickyRotex go do vice president undecided undecided sad
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
eleko1:
Igbos are bend down select material abi undecided lipsrsealed grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.Okorocha for president /VickyRotex go do vice president undecided undecided sad

Okorocha for which president, Nigeria's president or biafra president?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by eleko1: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
wealthinfos:

Okorocha for which president, Nigeria's president or biafra president?
forget those hungry miscreants '"Ipod'" lipsrsealed undecided running up and down shouting Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by VickyRotex(f): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
eleko1:

cheesy cheesy

You go be my Special Assistant niyen!!! angry angry
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by gare(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
wealthinfos:
Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the man of the moment, a man of destiny, the lion of Africa, a man of courage, the face of #Change and the commonsense general.

May I also present to you the next South-South Nigeria's president; the RT. Hon. Chibuikem Rotimi Amaechi.

How and when it will happen i dont know, but i have a dream today it will surely come to fruition some day smiley.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

If given another opportunity to contest Governor of Rivers state he will not win, now you want to make him Governor of South South ,as dull as his President
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
gare:

If given another opportunity to contest Governor of Rivers state he will not win, now you want to make him Governor of South South ,as dull as his President

can you read and understand ur writeup yourself?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by Ballmer: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
gare:

Keep throwing tantrums if APC present Amechi as its presidential candidate no PDP candidate will beat him in the SS SW NC NW n NE. The SE gimmick of romancing the NigerDelta will be exposed again because Ameachi will forever remain a bitter pill for the entire Igbo tribe.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by sammyj: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
The lion of Africa the defeaeter of Shepopotemus PDP and tanoids! !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by denko(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2015
these names we are hearing today they wil be no more tommorrow
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
denko:
these names we are hearing today they wil be no more tommorrow

When names of those who helped flushed away the 16yrs of doom of the PDP, surely Amaechi's name will be rememberd

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Amaechi, finally confirmed, Minister of the govt of the federal republic of Nigeria!

Haters can now sue Buhari to court if they dont like it!

Dazzzoll! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by Okanokan(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Is HE amongst the PROPHET?
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
make igbo try present a sensible person wey get brain for president.

OKOROCHA comes to mind.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God fobid worst thing!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by sandraokosun1: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
gare:

the thug cartekar gov have bowed to his supremacy already.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
I will vote for him.

If nothing for his doggedness and resistance to bullying from the FG.

Ha ha. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by elizabethg: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTO: Unveiling The Face of Next South-south Nigeria's President by wealthinfos(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
dabriggs:

I will vote for him.

If nothing for his doggedness and resistance to bullying from the FG.

Ha ha. cheesy cheesy

You can say that again my fellow brother from Rivers state

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigeria Police Collecting Bribe / See The Massive Crowd Buhari Addressed Today At The EU Plenary Session (photos) / I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.