Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,638 members, 7,965,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:29 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (695203 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Why are you guys responding to free!d!ot na.

@laudate i'm still on your question ooo i never forget
Aren't yorubas hospitable and accommodating? why are you different?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
IlekeHD:

Mummy ke? Se o fe mu oyan ni?

Pe mi ni aunty ileke tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
1bkaye:

See this one, and it's Hausa please where did Fulani come from? Hehehe! cheesy

I'm no longer there but i'll scroll through my pictures and post if I see anything smiley

Oni a dara o kiss

Dont associate with fulani, they have become non-entities in Yorubaland.

Anyway, kaabo, eku odun gbogboro....didnt know id see you here again. wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

One Nigeria please lol

Don't think I've come across you before but ba wo smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
A yoruba man just made history

Nigeria: Ajimobi Hails Akande's Emergence As First African-American President of U.S. College

Ibadan — Governor of Oyo State, Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi has hailed the emergence of Dr. Benjamin Akande as the first African-American President of the Westminster College, United States saying this is another global recognition for the contributions of Nigerians in the Diaspora to the body of knowledge.

According to Governor Ajimobi, the feat by Dr. Akande, an indigene of Awe in Oyo State, was a defining moment for the country and an affirmation that the United States' reward system was devoid of racial bias.

The Governor therefore encouraged other Nigerians staying outside the shores of the country to emulate the commitment, dedication and competence of Dr. Akande, whom he described as a worthy ambassador of the state.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201511051098.html
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Mayor how true is it that fulani cattles have been grazing on these route for over a 100 year. I have never read this in any yoruba literature
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
9jacrip

Who is Osi? Can you give me a background story of the guy?

IlekeHD, so ya Ekiti folks aligned with Fulanis to lord over Yoruba land, no? grin

More reason why you have to twerk that batty to appease the gods on behalf of Ekiti. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
I am also hearing that medview is about to go international(lagos-london). I think its also important to support our own on some cogent things. Same with that guy that wants to go to space freeman or so. Support on social media is a start aand that medview we need to criticize them if they err. (All the hostesses where jumoke, shalewa,sholape,bolaji etc etc) lol.its owned by a yoruba guy I can't remember his name right now.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
laudate:

Yes, I remember, but I am more interested in how a methodology can be fashioned out to help the unemployed tap into these areas. First, they need information. As stated earlier, this can be provided through various community associations, trade groups, religious organisations, schools and media houses.

Next they need financing. Now CBN is offering the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund (ACGSF), the Agricultural Credit Support Scheme (ACSS), the Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) and Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGS) through various banks. But how many existing and prospective farmers have access to it? shocked

These farmers need to submit documentation which most of them do not have, or do not have the educational capacity to put together in the prescribed format required by the CBN. This is where professionals at home and in the diaspora can come in.

If they can offer consultancy services to these farmers at a subsidised rate or for free, to help them package their documentation in the right way, then these farmers can access the funds through their banks. wink

Such services can be offered on a quarterly or bi-annual basis, similar to those medical missions that are often packaged by medical personnel working abroad, who fly back to the country once or twice a year to offer medical care to the poor and indigent folks in the hinterlands. undecided

This is clean analysis.......I somehow feel like organizations like DAWN addresses most of this issues. They also invest and encourage agriculture.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
9jacrip

What's the name of the book? I need to buy it. From what I've read, it seems it's the genesis of a lot of things among Yorubas.

Interesting read thus far.

Thanks a lot - you're a star!!!! grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
A yoruba man just made history

Nigeria: Ajimobi Hails Akande's Emergence As First African-American President of U.S. College

Ibadan — Governor of Oyo State, Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi has hailed the emergence of Dr. Benjamin Akande as the first African-American President of the Westminster College, United States saying this is another global recognition for the contributions of Nigerians in the Diaspora to the body of knowledge.

According to Governor Ajimobi, the feat by Dr. Akande, an indigene of Awe in Oyo State, was a defining moment for the country and an affirmation that the United States' reward system was devoid of racial bias.

The Governor therefore encouraged other Nigerians staying outside the shores of the country to emulate the commitment, dedication and competence of Dr. Akande, whom he described as a worthy ambassador of the state.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201511051098.html

I thought about putting this on FP but the flattie mods are more excited about mediocre and archaic battery stoves?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shymm3x,

smh. I give up on you too. embarassed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
E KAALE GBOGBO ILE O.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
IyaIode:
I see uncle Gbawe viewing for the first time, don't just view without contributing

He has contributed in previous pages.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
IlekeHD:
Shymm3x,

smh. I give up on you too. embarassed

Oh girl, shake ya bum bum.

Yoruba girl, shake ya bum bum. grin

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
IlekeHD:

I thought about putting this on FP but the flattie mods are more excited about mediocre and archaic battery stoves?

I don't even stress on the front page nonsense anymore.When 90% of the mods are flat.heads, what else do you expect?

Look at this

https://www.nairaland.com/2691618/disastrous-experience-making-moi-moi

For heaven's sake what's our business with this.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
I just deem it fit to post something about this my main man....

The 30 Year-Old Nigerian Mobile Phone Entrepreneur Who Is Challenging Apple In Africa

Michael Akindele, a 30 year-old Nigerian, is a director and a co-founder of SOLO Phone, an experience-driven digital content and smartphone company focused on delivering the best content and services on the mobile platform to African consumers.

SOLO Phone, which was established in Nigeria in 2012, is an experience-driven mobile device manufacturer which aims to provide the best content and services to the African consumer at an affordable price. The company manufactures smartphones priced at $150, bundled with free music of up to 20 million songs licensed from Sony, Universal and Warner. SOLO also recently launched a Video-On-Demand App available to all Android devices in Nigeria which offers the latest Nollywood and Hollywood movies from global movie studios.

I recently had a chat with Akindele where he recounted his entrepreneurial journey and explained why he feels SOLO phones will give other smartphones a run for their money.

What’s your personal and professional background?

I was born August 29, 1984 in Washington D.C., to Nigerian parents. At the age of 2 years old, my family moved to Nigeria and spent the next 10 years in Ibadan. At the age of 12, my family returned to the US where I continued my education in Alexandria, Virginia. After graduating from T.C. Williams High School, I attended George Mason University in Fairfax, VA where I received a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from the Volgneau School of Engineering with a focus on Computer Science and Information Technology. I also received a minor in Business Administration from George Mason’s School of Management. While at George Mason I was a member of the Track & Field Team and competed in the hurdles and middle distance running events. Being an athlete on a Division I Track & Field team gave me the confidence I needed to take on events outside of sports and a chance to win. Two days after graduating from George Mason I began my career as a Technology Consultant with Accenture. I gained valuable professional experience from being a Technology Analyst with Accenture. While at Accenture, I started working on a project, which quickly progressed and birthed The Apprentice: Africa. A business partner and myself successfully licensed an American reality game show from Mark Burnett Productions for the Sub-Saharan media market, which featured real estate magnate, businessman and television personality Donald Trump. I returned to Nigeria January 2007 and was part of a team that developed, produced and distributed the African edition of an 18 week reality show titled The Apprentice: Africa that had a strong following in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
Michael Akindele

Michael Akindele

Walk me through your entrepreneurial journey so far. I know you worked as a Core Analyst at Accenture in the U.S, and then you returned to Nigeria to help produce the African edition of The Apprentice reality TV show. You were also involved in an animation studio before SOLO. Tell me about it.
Recommended by Forbes

While developing The Apprentice Africa, I gained hands on experience on producing TV content for the African market. I recognized the gaps and immediately started developing original content inspired by African culture, music and folklore. I recognized the media market was populated by an influx of content from Western markets with little commercial opportunities left for local content producers. We successfully produced a pilot for an original 3-D animated series titled The O Twins. However,we quickly learned the market for content distribution was very shallow. Outside of the cable TV market there is little to no room left for original content production. The cable TV market is limited to affluent consumers who can afford televisions at home. However, the majority of African consumers are unable to afford this luxury. This presented a challenge I was willing to take on. I knew if someone was able to successfully solve that problem it would create tremendous opportunities not only for the distributors but also for creative professionals across the continent. Today Sub-Saharan Africa is among the world’s fastest growing mobile market in the world, and is the biggest after Asia. The introduction of affordable smartphones, specifically designed for the African market, has improved the market scenario. Mobile broadband connections are now anticipated to quadruple from its 2012 figure to reach 160 million in 2016. This uptrend reflects the gradual change in consumer habits, as they gain their first Internet experience through a mobile device. This is the future of content distribution and value added services.

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
I'm surprised no one posted the profile of Yoruba's own Jacob the Jeweller with Flavor Flav's face. I follow the guy on Insta and he's a made man.

MALIVELIHOOD (MICHAEL AWUJOOLA)

MA Livelihood started from worldwide company 'Livelihood Entertainment' (www.livelihoodentertainment.co.uk) , which is a Music Celebrity Booking Agency. After years of working with high profile clients and celebrities worldwide like Chris Brown ,Akon ,Tito Jackson ,Flo rider ,and , Livelihood decided to diversify into Luxury Design items couple or years ago .Our luxury brand known for blending creative designs with high quality . MA LIVELIHOOD LUXURY developed a distinctive identity, by providing , stylish handmade luxury handsets and more. MAlivelihood is the brand for people who crave luxury ,uniqueness.and fashionista.

We use genuine elements, each of our products are fully functioning hand-crafted works , customised with a technique which has been honed to absolute perfection and a quality of workmanship which ensures that every crystal and diamond is precisely positioned and in its own perfect space.

We have supplied some of the world`s well known companies as well as some of the world`s leading individuals such royalties, fashion designers, pro athletes,premiership footballers and music celebrities worldwide ,
MAlivelihood luxury is working to expand to all African countries and Middle East ,Already working with some representative in countries like Nigeria ,Ghana ,Congo ,Angola ,South Africa ,UAE and more.All our phones are factory unlocked, sim free and can work anywhere in the world.

- What is Malivelihood all about and how did you come about that name

The first 2 letters of my names (MA) and LIVELIHOOD is from my other company (LIVELIHOOD ENTERTAINMENT) because it is a talent and it is from me, that makes up MALivelihood

- We can say that you are the number one luxury designer in Nigeria having customized phones for so many celebrities - Dbanj, Davido, Tuface etc.How does it feel to be at this level?

I don`t feel any different really as i have been making products for big and famous people all the world before i brought the company to Nigeria and now the company has grown and I`m happy to have made products for many big and famous people in Nigeria.
- Apart from iphone5s and blackberry porsches what other phones do you customize

We can customise any phone just depends on the demand.

- How long does this process take

The process depends on what we are making and what kind of stones we are using. It usually starts from 24hrs for products to be ready
- Luxury is expensive.Are your services affordable to many or is it trimmed down to mainly celebrities

I make my products for anybody and everybody not just celebs.I bring luxury to the street to make every one either celeb or not to enjoy luxury lifestyle.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I can sight gbawe the long epistle writing, ethnic bigoted propagandist. Dude must be eating fat on APC money now
Thank you,pls....

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I don't even stress on the front page nonsense anymore.When 90% of the mods are flat.heads, what else do you expect?

Look at this

lol....smh.

@shym3x

Why do guys dress like this? It's so irritating.

But Kudos to the guy for making money in an innovative way.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
contd...

Tell me about SOLO. What prompted you to set up SOLO Mobile, and how where you initially funded? (How many employees does the company have?)

In 2010 I started a company called Fusion Mobile, which was short lived. We were unable to close funding needed to start a company singularly focused on driving Africa’s first mobile device manufacturing and content distribution company. However, in June 2013 I was approached by Adlevo Capital to partner with a group of experienced mobile telecommunications professional led by Tayo Ogundipe to start a company called SOLO. Tayo Ogundipe is an experienced finance executive with extensive background in the technology and telecommunications sectors working for companies like Ubiquitel, Sony Ericson and HTC. Thus the dream of SOLO was born. November 22, 2013 we successfully launched a mobile device company that provides experience-driven, end-to-end digital content and services to young adults and adults who are young at heart requiring a mobile device that provides convenient, affordable gateway to the widest range of digital content that is delivered on the go, every at blazing speed to the African consumer.

There are so many Smartphones in the market already. What is Solo doing differently from the others?

Companies simply compete today in the Smartphone market on hardware specifications. Prior to 2005, no one saw Apple coming. Today Apple consumes over 90% of the profit in the Smartphone market. However, to the average emerging market and African consumer an Apple device is out of reach due to its high cost. The emergence of an open OS driven by Google had brought commoditization to the mobile hardware market. SOLO is an emerging markets play. SOLO is an experience driven device manufacturer with a vision to provide the best content and services to the African and emerging markets consumer at an affordable price that not only delivers tremendous value for money but also enriches their lives. The foundation of SOLO is built on delivering key value added services in critical enterprise verticals such as education, healthcare and commerce, to mention a few. Today, SOLO offers affordable smartphones bundled with free music up to 20 million songs licensed from Sony, Universal and Warner. This innovation was possible because of partners that believe in the SOLO vision. We also recently launched a Video-On-Demand App available to all Android devices in Nigeria offering the latest Nollywood and Hollywood movies from global movie studios such as Disney, Universal Studios and Sony Pictures. Our go to market strategy was to offer download powered by SOLO HotSpots. This innovation offers consumers to download movies in 3 – 5 minutes. This by far is the best offering in today’s market populated by streaming services where data costs are still extremely high. SOLO innovates by putting the consumer first and that is the premise SOLO was founded on.

You launched in November 2013. How has the reception been so far?

Consumers have received our offerings relatively well. In our first year, we established strong distribution network across Nigeria by partnering with key smartphone retailers. Furthermore, we’ve also partnered with primary eCommerce platforms to drive adoption and sales of our device and services.
Recommended by Forbes

Founding a start-up like SOLO must have cost quite a bit of money. How did you raise the finance to set it up, before the January 2014 round of funding from Adlevo and Kuramo Capital?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
mercyville:
Thank you,pls....
I left the boring thread but since you called me back, lets haf fun..
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo,

You haven't answered my question. In the 70s, which ile iwe? smiley smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
contd....

The initial start costs for SOLO was funded by its founders who generously contributed to its vision. On December 24, 2013 we closed our Series A funding led by Adlevo Capital and Kuramo Capital.

SOLO seems to be focused mainly on Nigeria. Might you be looking elsewhere for growth, say the rest of Africa, or even Europe or North America?

The vision for SOLO is an emerging markets play. Our goal is to expand beyond Nigeria and establish SOLO as an Africa-wide brand offering consumers access to the best content and services on the mobile platform. Furthermore, we will expand to other emerging markets that compliment the SOLO vision.

Are your phones manufactured here in Africa or is manufacturing outsourced to China?

The economics for manufacturing our devices today in Africa isn’t possible yet. Today we produce our devices in Asia. In the mid-to-long term we will explore the possibilities of manufacturing our devices locally in Africa.

I read somewhere that SOLO phones offer owners free access to millions of songs from international, African and Nigerian songs. What are the details of your licensing agreements with the record labels and musicians?

Our commercial engagement with the music labels is confidential. However, we structured our agreement with the music labels to benefit local artists and content producers. Today SOLO Music compensates local music artists and their management companies with an opportunity to generate additional income based on music consumption through SOLO Music thus providing artists an opportunity to promote their music through SOLO Music to increase their earnings potential.

How has innovation changed the way you do business?Innovation is everything at SOLO. We live and survive by it. Every day we ask ourselves: “how can we do what we do better?” Without that core premise we wouldn’t be where we are today. Speed and execution is a common phrase you will hear at SOLO daily.

What’s your motivation?

My motivation is driven by the need to create value for all stakeholders involved. This includes investors, management, content owners, partners and all SOLO employees. Today SOLO employs over 160 people with expertise in various disciplines from engineering to sales.

What has been your biggest challenge in running a successful business from Nigeria?

The opportunities we’ve created have far outweighs the challenges. We’ve successfully secured some key assets that provide SOLO key value differentiation in today’s market. However, we face the same challenges all companies face such as the increase in Dollar to Naira exchange and strikes at the port. In summary, we’ve been able to weather these challenges with a belief that staying power in a fast growing industry positions SOLO for success.

What’s next for SOLO?

We recently launched a co-branded affordable Smartphone with Airtel in Nigeria bundled with our music and movies offering. We will continue to deepen our relationship with Operator partners building on the premise of delivering the best content and services to consumers in emerging markets. The future of delivering these value added services is tremendous in a market where low income earning consumers can benefit on the access to these affordable solutions that enriches their lives. That is the future of SOLO.http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-30-year-old-nigerian-mobile-phone-entrepreneur-who-is-challenging-apple-in-africa/

MICHEAL AKINTUNDE

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
[b]Laudate..

Agriculture:There is high demand for all the products spun off the South-West's agricultural crop value chain.The Cocoa in Ondo state,the fisheries in Lagos and Ondo state,the sweet potatoes in Osun state e.t.c Lagos consumes over N2 billion worth of food every single day. shocked so the market is there. There should be incentives for investors in Agri-business, financial support for farmers,establishment of Agricultural Research Institutes in Southwest Universities.

Mineral resources: Oyo state's gemstones, Ondo state's bitumen, Osun state's gold. The vast potentials of our mineral wealth is huge.Mining companies should be given the free hand to operate freely in the sector without much interference and extremely tough restrictions especially in a country like ours where there aren't too many indigenous mining companies.I also feel illegal miners should be integrated as well.These are the ideas i can think of for now.Someone else can help me out on this

Tourism:The private sector should be encouraged in the reform process to make the industry private sector driven,Training of Tourism practitioners e.t.c
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Look at this

yoruba and hate... smh.. Nairaland is now an international site and not your regular brown roof website, so Igbos have to step in with their midas touch and maintain the site. Its not something to be sad about.. If you want fast FP attention go to www.osundefender.com cc ilekehd
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mercyville: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I left the boring thread but since you called me back, lets haf fun..

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=14pt]GOLD DISCOVERED IN NIGERIA (SOUTH WEST)
[/size]

The Federal government yesterday raised hopes of a major break-through in the country's effort developing alternative mineral resource aside
from oil and gas, when it revealed the discovery of gold to the depth
of 3,000 meters with an estimated two million ounces in the Western
part of Nigeria.

The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke who disclosed this at the presentation of
the World Bank-sponsored Nigerian Airborne Geophysical Survey Data
phase II in Abuja, said the import of the latest development is that
Nigeria may well be on her way to joining countries like Ghana in
supplying gold to the world market.
According to Madueke, a coring done last year by the small mining companies, to the depth of 3,000
meters, has proved more than 300,000 ounces, with 2 million ounces
estimated,

“ The importance of this fantastic piece of news is probably best appreciated within the context of the knowledge that
Nigeria has gold schist belts in the western half of the country that
are very similar to those of Ghana”, she said.
She said surveys have shown that Nigeria is richly endowed with a range of solid
minerals which if properly managed and exploited may in the near future
become the engine of our national economic growth.

She said the Ministry has decided to place special focus on seven of the minerals
which includes, bitumen/tar sand with estimated reserves of 27bn
barrels of oil equivalent, coal (2.7 billion tonnes), iron ores (3
billion tonnes), limestone (2.23 billion tonnes), barytes (14 million
tonnes) and lead/zinc sulphides one million tonnes) .

Madueke described the completion of the geophysical survey phase II as
something that would facilitate mineral exploration, ground water
prospecting, pollution and geo-hazard monitoring.

“The survey also measures the Digital Elevation Model (DEM) and Shuttle Radar
Topographic Mission (SRIM) which provide detailed information on
terrains, vegetations, landforms, settlements, roads and drainages.
The data is therefore extremely useful in security surveilance and
development planning”, she said.

The Minister further said plans are underway geological, mineral and geo-chemical mapping of the
country with a view to providing all the necessary data needed to
adequately tap the mineral resources to our economic advantage.

She said the Ministry is putting in place a genstone certification process,
adding that it has reached aggreement with internationally renowned
Nigeria-born Jeweler to design a Jewelry line, using exclusively
Nigerian gemstones.

This line of Jewelry will be launched for the international and domestic market in March this year, she said.

Earlier, the geologist involved in the preparation the survey data, Prof.
Collins Reeves said a mechanism will be put in place to enable
interested scientists to study, interpret and analyse the geophysical
survey data and that the outcome of their study will be made public
next year.

He said the experience of Brazil could be helpful in Nigeria quest for effective utilization of solid mineral resources.

Source: This Day
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
With the gazillion of talents and achievers posted on this thread - that's enough to tilt Yorubaland into the 21st century. However, the big elephant in the room is Nigeria - the wasteland and the country that should NEVER have existed in the first place.

But how can we harness all these talents? Any ideas?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
IlekeHD:
Aareonakakanfo,

You haven't answered my question. In the 70s, which ile iwe? smiley smiley

Iya agba I'm not answering anything until you reveal laudate's identity tongue

And please you guys should stop engaging the yam-legged romani free!d!ot or whatever the cross-dresser calls himself
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Shymm3x:
I'm surprised no one posted the profile of Yoruba's own Jacob the Jeweller with Flavor Flav's face. I follow the guy on Insta and he's a made man.

MALIVELIHOOD (MICHAEL AWUJOOLA)

When I heard the Nigga with bootleg jewelry is yoruba Jacob the jeweller

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigeria has 620,000 ounces of gold reserves at Ogun
[/size]

Africa's largest populated country Nigeria also claimed to have a large proven gold reserves of 620,000 ounces in its Ogun State.

CAPE TOWN(BullionStreet) : Africa's largest populated country Nigeria also claimed to have a large proven gold reserves of 620,000 ounces in its Ogun State.

According to country's Mines Minister, Mohammed Musa Sada, mining company Ratel identified the reserves at Eperindo in the state.

Speaking at the International Conference on Mining here, he announced various incentives by the federal government, ranging from capital allowances up to 95 per cent of qualifying capital expenditure, waiver of customs and import duties for plant among others for potential investors.

He also asserted that the federal government had created an enabling environment to stimulate sustained growth through the full exploration and exploitation of the vast mineral resources available in the country.

He said the regulatory framework such as the Nigerian Minerals and Mining Act of 2007 and Mining Regulations were in line with international best practices and had been put in place to ensure security of tenure, greater transparency in granting access, competitive fiscal terms and the encouragement of industry led by the private sector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.