Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (679025 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Looool I can see Shymm3x and quimicababes having fun winkSorry for the intrusion grin

Speaking of jamos,my mainest G is jamo.He never liked me at first sight.He just used to fake it until we started talking and boom! the rest they say is history

And one thing a lot of people tend to ignore is their population.Their population is hhhuge outside their country shocked They just don't like to stay at home that's why their population back home is very low.

They know what Nigerians are capable of tho cool

Well...everyone knows what Nigerians are capable of grin

Shoutout to dem Wire Wire grin grin

Jamaicans don't migrate because they don't like their country...Jamaicans love their country eh.Them migrate due to lack of opportunities...a lot of them are in poverty and IMF have screwed Jamaica.Prior to UK requiring visa for them..we had a few of them but since its no longer easy to migrate to USA,UK and Canada they have flooded other Caribbean islands through CSME for jobs.Jamaicans have to pay for school etc at the primary and secondary level back home...was surprising to me because it free for us here..even university.They are hardworking however...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Jamaicans don't migrate because they don't like their country...Jamaicans love their country eh.Them migrate due to lack of opportunities...a lot of them are in poverty and IMF have screwed Jamaica.Prior to UK requiring visa for them..we had a few of them but since its no longer easy to migrate to USA,UK and Canada they have flooded other Caribbean islands through CSME for jobs.Jamaicans have to pay for school etc at the primary and secondary level back home...was surprising to me because it free for us here..even university.They are hardworking however...

Ironically,there is this stereotype that they're lazy.Somehow I flow with them easily.

This my G is a genius at what we both do and yeah he's hardworking even more than me sad He hardly sleeps

I haven't had conversations with anyone from trini but I know one or two females who are from there
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Ironically,there is this stereotype that they're lazy.Somehow I flow with them easily.

This my G is a genius at what we both do and yeah he's hardworking even more than me sad He hardly sleeps

I haven't had conversations with anyone from trini but I know one or two females who are from there

Yea I know quite a few who hardly sleep here...them just work jah.Them done giving Trini employees competition for jobs they can enter into. Make you say hola to the Trini chics jah...we don't bite tongue
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Yea I know quite a few who hardly sleep here...them just work jah.Them done giving Trini employees competition for jobs they can enter into. Make you say hola to the Trini chics jah...we don't bite tongue

I would have shown you some of his works but you just can't trust mo.fos on this site.

Speaking of Trini women,meeehn I need to start doing the ultimate search you know wink

She can be my 2nd wife smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I would have shown you some of his works but you just can't trust mo.fos on this site.

Speaking of Trini women,meeehn I need to start doing the ultimate search you know wink

She can be my 2nd wife smiley

Lmaoooo....I hear you sir.Trini have muslims btw...I think d last check was between 5-8%....so yea aare u go surely find a 2nd wife wink tongue
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Lmaoooo....I hear you sir.Trini have muslims btw...I think d last check was between 5-8%....so yea aare u go surely find a 2nd wife wink tongue

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Quimicababes have you tried inviting Lola short here?

You can even tell Dipo and his wife about this thread since you're more active than I am in that side
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Quimicababes have you tried inviting Lola short here?

You can even tell Dipo and his wife about this thread since you're more active than I am in that side

Lmaoooooooooooo....you are a maco sha.I didn't try inviting Lola tho. grin.I am not friends with Dipo but Lola is...I think you should add him and get to know him.Lola and another friend I know from there communicate with him on fb regularly.Truth be told you won't know much unless you contact them.I'll send d link though and see if she'll speak to him...but don't be surprised if them find nairaland too toxic eh. undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Lmaoooooooooooo....you are a maco sha.I didn't try inviting Lola tho. grin.I am not friends with Dipo but Lola is...I think you should add him and get to know him.Lola and another friend I know from there communicate with him on fb regularly.Truth be told you won't know much unless you contact them.I'll send d link though and see if she'll speak to him...but don't be surprised if them find nairaland too toxic eh. undecided

Hahaha I don't know what maco means.I don't know much about them but everytime I check the names of those liking their posts,those two names usually pop up.Dipo's wife too abi na him sister grin

Who knows they might even have accounts here.Even If the site is too toxic,at least this thread is non-toxic nagrin

Once we can get Dipo in here,the DAWN team,South-west states here,then I can beat my chest that yes I've done something for my own people as an Odua son.That's my ultimate target
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2015
modath:
If is a bit negative & will appreciate if it is removed... 6 months after 16yrs of "chop/ share the money" is not enough for crucifixion,...

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, have seen first hand the opposition's molestation of the economy & their indiscriminate plunder without any sense of restraint / responsibility....

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha I don't know what maco means.I don't know much about them but everytime I check the names of those liking their posts,those two names usually pop up.Dipo's wife too abi na him sister grin

Who knows they might even have accounts here.Even If the site is too toxic,at least this thread is non-toxic nagrin

Once we can get Dipo in here,the DAWN team,South-west states here,then I can beat my chest that yes I've done something for my own people as an Odua son.That's my ultimate target

Ah okay.what was their response to ur comment initially? I think the better thing is for Yorubas on this thread to get in contact with Dipo and DAWN.Also certain information you won't be privy to unless you get in contact with them on a more personal level beyond the anonymity of this forum...sadly nairaland doesn't present such an opportunity.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Ah okay.what was their response to ur comment initially? I think the better thing is for Yorubas on this thread to get in contact with Dipo and DAWN.Also certain information you won't be privy to unless you get in contact with them on a more personal level beyond the anonymity of this forum...sadly nairaland doesn't present such an opportunity.

You think you can hide from telling me the meaning of maco bah grin grin I'm still waiting

Yeah they told me to drop my number but I'm still expecting a reply.I don't really buy the idea of bugging Dipo/DAWN on facebook.He needs to be part of this conversation.We're not really trying to seek any secret information from them,all we need is people who have direct access to the government which I believe DAWN has.

We can give them ideas on how to move our region forward and how to incorporate the Yoruba commonwealth in the process

What and what not to do

We can also help them with ideas on what to add to their blueprint.Regionalism is something I foresee happening in the future and this is the time for us to plan
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You think you can hide from telling me the meaning of maco bah grin grin I'm still waiting

Yeah they told me to drop my number but I'm still expecting a reply.I don't really buy the idea of bugging Dipo/DAWN on facebook.He needs to be part of this conversation.We're not really trying to seek any secret information from them,all we need is people who have direct access to the government which I believe DAWN has.

We can give them ideas on how to move our region forward and how to incorporate the Yoruba commonwealth in the process

What and what not to do

We can also help them with ideas on what to add to their blueprint.Regionalism is something I foresee happening in the future and this is the time for us to plan

The yoruba teacher here said the equivalent of Trini maco is Yoruba gbeborun tongue..not sure if I spelt it correctly.Y'all shouldn't deem reaching out to DAWN/Dipo as bugging..that's what they are there for nah.Lola and I was speaking about GMOs and she hit up Dipo on it as if it was no biggie...the guy seems diplomatic jah.

Yes DAWN does have access to SW governments but sadly for policy implementation it no be so easy nah.It is easy to give lip service support and then to actually implement them....naija no be unique on dt front...them might just be worse compared to other countries grin.I said it would be best for Yorubas to reach out to them because truth be told Dipo is a busy guy...and also the conversation ought to be on DAWN fb page and offline by actually visitng DAWN office.

Dipo/DAWN dey try but truth be told a lot of those SW leaders need to be replaced.The issue is not ideas...but implementation and will power to do the right thing for the overall good of the Yoruba people and not merely ur state or clique.As I was telling a Yoruba guy...Yorubas in the diaspora ought to reach out to DAWN to implement their blueprint for Yorubaland on a private level whilst them work with the government.Truth be told government cannot do everything.Few Yorubas seem to even know about DAWN or show interest in it. undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

Can i make an "humble" request & i expect you to comply like the "gentleman" you are or ought to be..

Please stop spamming my mentions & showing same picture (s) over & over & over & over again!!! IT IS REDUNDANT!!!! You lay siege on the thread , no contribution & hope for an opportunity to display pic & engage in political E war....

If I have to choose 50x , i will make the same choice.. & still convince the undecided around me

Even if the whole party migrated from the opposition, none of my biz, as long as the president never was a member, I'm COOL..

This person is not a political JOBBER, no need for a party's goodwill, there is a nice source of livelihood, it is not super but in the Nigerian standard, Mo is GOOD!!

Stop preaching to the choir , No F is given..

The student is not slow, far from it, not just interested in the delusion of grandeur knowledge of the half baked & rigid "Teacher"..

Thanks & have a great day!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

The yoruba teacher here said the equivalent of Trini maco is Yoruba gbeborun tongue..not sure if I spelt it correctly.Y'all shouldn't deem reaching out to DAWN/Dipo as bugging..that's what they are there for nah.Lola and I was speaking about GMOs and she hit up Dipo on it as if it was no biggie...the guy seems diplomatic jah.

Yes DAWN does have access to SW governments but sadly for policy implementation it no be so easy nah.It is easy to give lip service support and then to actually implement them....naija no be unique on dt front...them might just be worse compared to other countries grin.I said it would be best for Yorubas to reach out to them because truth be told Dipo is a busy guy...and also the conversation ought to be on DAWN fb page and offline by actually visitng DAWN office.

Dipo/DAWN dey try but truth be told a lot of those SW leaders need to be replaced.The issue is not ideas...but implementation and will power to do the right thing for the overall good of the Yoruba people and not merely ur state or clique.As I was telling a Yoruba guy...Yorubas in the diaspora ought to reach out to DAWN to implement their blueprint for Yorubaland on a private level whilst them work with the government.Truth be told government cannot do everything.Few Yorubas seem to even know about DAWN or show interest in it. undecided

[b]Hahaha so na me you dey call gbeborun bah? Kontinew grin

But you know we can't keep stressing Dipo.There's a lot to talk about.Look at this thread for example,we haven't discussed 10% of our problems and we're already past 300 pages.Obviously sending Dipo random messages is not enough.We have to be consistent with the conversation and I don't think there are better platforms to have long-term conversations than forums

As per South-west leaders,I just don't understand.There are just soo many angles to look at it from.The dwindling oil revenue,their inability to mine their own resources,population and other factors.That's why I laugh at them "One Nigeria" people.Each region has its own problems but unfortunately our brothers up north have got the country inside their pockets despite being the ones who created the mess.The Hausa-fulani oligarchy are the only ones against regionalism.

I agree with you on implementation and that's why before I start getting serious once again here,Dipo and his colleagues need to be here.I'm getting bored of the fantasy league lol.One thing I'm proud of regarding this thread is that we've been able to make people more Pro-Yoruba.There are some people who came from romance section grin A lot of people have become aware of DAWN as well.Yorubas are now seeing reasons why we need to be on our own.Its a long process,we shall get there.

Mummy bobo I sight you wink
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
modath:

Can i make an "humble" request & i expect you to comply like the "gentleman" you are or ought to be..

Please stop spamming my mentions & showing same picture (s) over & over & over & over again!!! IT IS REDUNDANT!!!! You lay siege on the thread , no contribution & hope for an opportunity to display pic & engage in political E war....

If I have to choose 50x , i will make the same choice.. & still convince the undecided around me

Even if the whole party migrated from the opposition, none of my biz, as long as the president never was a member, I'm COOL..

This person is not a political JOBBER, no need for a party's goodwill, there is a nice source of livelihood, it is not super but in the Nigerian standard, Mo is GOOD!!

The student is not slow, far from it, not just interested in the delusion of grandeur knowledge of the half baked & rigid "Teacher"..

I said this before and as a gentleman wink I will repeat it:

- stop telling LIES, spreading MISINFORMATION & sharing PROPAGANDA and I won't find it necessary to correct with facts.
- use the DIARY section if you must still post on a public forum like NL.

Get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2015
CreampieAngela,KinkyAngela,GspotAngela,GstringAngela

You don't know meeeeeeeeee ? grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ERAKAMUS: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
modath:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Funjosh(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Half wetin?
Na your NL wife be that?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

But you know we can't keep stressing Dipo.There's a lot to talk about.Look at this thread for example,we haven't discussed 10% of our problems and we're already past 300 pages.Obviously sending Dipo random messages is not enough.We have to be consistent with the conversation and I don't think there are better platforms to have long-term conversations than forums

As per South-west leaders,I just don't understand.There are just soo many angles to look at it from.The dwindling oil revenue,their inability to mine their own resources,population and other factors.That's why I laugh at them "One Nigeria" people.Each region has its own problems but unfortunately our brothers up north have got the country inside their pockets despite being the ones who created the mess.The Hausa-fulani oligarchy are the only ones against regionalism.

I agree with you on implementation and that's why before I start getting serious once again here,Dipo and his colleagues need to be here.I'm getting bored of the fantasy league lol.One thing I'm proud of regarding this thread is that we've been able to make people more Pro-Yoruba.There are some people who came from romance section grin A lot of people have become aware of DAWN as well.Yorubas are now seeing reasons why we need to be on our own.Its a long process,we shall get there.

[/b]

Aare dt is what Dipo/DAWN are there for nah.I never said send Dipo random messages....I said for Yorubas who are truly passionate about SW development and are willing to be active participants to get in contact with Dipo/DAWN...bottom line is in whatever y'all want to do y'all have to move away from this platform and do the work in the real world.Conversations are being have but the onus is for Yorubas to reach out to them to know what is going on and to add their quota.

My comment on SW leaders weren't with regards to those points tho.Also if you analyse DAWN...what they drive are the conversations and policies needed for regional integration but implementing them require both the government and private Yoruba citizens.There are private Yoruba citizens engaging them in various areas they are strong in but to me personally...not enough are doing dt relative to Yorubas total population/diaspora.

Hopefully DAWN gets back to you soon in terms of creating an account on nairaland.Take care wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

Aare dt is what Dipo/DAWN are there for nah.I never said send Dipo random messages....I said for Yorubas who are truly passionate about SW development and are willing to be active participants to get in contact with Dipo/DAWN...bottom line is in whatever y'all want to do y'all have to move away from this platform and do the work in the real world.Conversations are being have but the onus is for Yorubas to reach out to them to know what is going on and to add their quota.

My comment on SW leaders weren't with regards to those points tho.Also if you analyse DAWN...what they drive are the conversations and policies needed for regional integration but implementing them require both the government and private Yoruba citizens.There are private Yoruba citizens engaging them in various areas they are strong in but to me personally...not enough are doing dt relative to Yorubas total population/diaspora.

Hopefully DAWN gets back to you soon in terms of creating an account on nairaland.Take care wink

Sleep don dey catch me sef grin

A de mo rira later sister o ti di post paid wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Sleep don dey catch me sef grin

A de mo rira later sister o ti di post paid wink

While we on this side are just gearing up for the day... smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

Then you are going to have to buy a permanent spot cos you are never going to beat my opinion to align with yours..... Real life baddies don't scare me, not a chance that you can...... The senior yam eating goats in the MDAs are having it rough at this time of the year, I can afford to laugh & take your drama in my stride. smiley

Nohin do you, can't stop me from airing my views, while you keep on boiling & doing photoshoots..( keep following me) cheesy

As the true omo oduduwa you claim to be, please let's leave it here & don't derail this great thread...

Only an Omo aale yoruba would want that.. Thank you.

& say hello to your alternate moniker?... .. wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
modath:
Then you are going to have to buy a permanent spot cos you are never going to beat my opinion to align with yours..... Real life baddies don't scare me, not a chance that you can...... The senior yam eating goats in the MDAs are having it rough at this time of the year, I can afford to laugh & take your drama in my stride. smiley

Nohin do you, can't stop me from airing my views, while you keep on boiling & doing photoshoots..( keep following me) cheesy

As the true omo oduduwa you claim to be, please let's leave it here & don't derail this great thread...

Only an Omo aale yoruba would want that.. Thank you.

& say hello to your alternate moniker?... .. wink

You must think yourself very important to be worthy of me wanting "to beat your opinion".
Can you point out anything in my post that made you conclude such?

I don't need your abuse, insults and threats to make me do anything here, so........

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by honeychild(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool

[img]http://media./media/ifHTRrf3SMc4o/giphy.gif[/img]

Once you take most of them out of the romance, celebrity, and family sections - there's only hydrogen gas up there.

Don't let them come here and embarrass themselves, they're better off where they're. grin

Cut it out
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by maryapple: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
It's great that social networks inspire owners to develop and imporve. That's what cool about the networks. I really believe we will get rid of them soon, as they're outliving. Maybe not, you never can tell. I heard about http://www.papr.co/ as a good network for sharing useful information. People say, it's cool for businesses and just for learning people to get the glimpse of the news and to learn something without unnecessary bustle around accounts.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by dansoye1: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ekiti kete!! grin I'm sure it's more than that by now.

What's Okun's population in Kogi?

Ijumu Local Government Area 137,790

Kabba/Bunu Local Government Area 167,980

Mopa-Muro Local Government Area 50,840

Yagba East Local Government Area 171,530

Yagba West Local Government Area 162,570

Lokoja Local Government Area can't ascertain the number of Oworo(Okun) people there.

Source: National Population Commission of Nigeria (web).
The 2011 population projection handles states individually but not LGAs.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

[/b]

You are correct Aare. When tasks or goals are not ordered and given priority they appear monumental. Chop it down to managable bites and tackle the bites in a chained order.

Lets list all issues and vote TOP 3 to give to Dapo. He will appreaciate the effort and be motivated than to have twenty things thrown at him. It speaks well of our own preparedness, organization and noble intent.

Just my five cents my brother.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
dansoye1:

Ijumu Local Government Area 137,790

Kabba/Bunu Local Government Area 167,980

Mopa-Muro Local Government Area 50,840

Yagba East Local Government Area 171,530

Yagba West Local Government Area 162,570

Lokoja Local Government Area can't ascertain the number of Oworo(Okun) people there.

Source: National Population Commission of Nigeria (web).
The 2011 population projection handles states individually but not LGAs.

Okuns own Lokoja according to history. It was acknowledged as a Yoruba town as far back before Livingstone and Landers who included this fact in their journals on the exploration of Niger.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by dansoye1: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Okuns own Lokoja according to history. It was acknowledged as a Yoruba town as far back before Livingstone and Landers who included this fact in their journals on the exploration of Niger.

Hi Mayor

Okuns do not wholly owned Lokoja but do have a part that they are indigenous to in the city. Lokoja is a disputed land among notably

Oworo(Okun),Nupe,Ebira,Igala,Hausa- all lay claim to ownership of the town.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
[size=22pt]Nigerian start-up Paga attracts foreign backers[/size]

Interesting! Tayo Oviosu is 3/4 Yoruba and 1/4 Edo.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You want the Nupes & Igalas to fight you??! shocked shocked Ha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.