Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel (2114 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by nnapal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Now 22+ and yet to have any real sex experience.lol. One girl I met a yr ago and have even lost her contact if she had not hook me up again through watsapp. She seem to have a genuine interest in me, and promise to visit around next month begining(didn' t tell u she don travel). As she dey come na godwin. I am actually planning to have nice time with her in one hotel nearby because I have a roommate in my lodge who is radically religious.lol. I hv planned it like eating out at one cool hotel like dat, then lure her inside a hotel 4 d main tin(nid to lelease, I mean release dose toxins inside my scrotum. Wasn't it on nairaland that I saw d benefit of sex.lol) But I don't know if hotel can accomodate in hourly basis or u must pay for a full day as I haven't been lodged at anyone yet. I just want to have her say for 2 or 3hrs. Who shall I even approach 4 d lodgings? What is d payment like? I dont want to hear stuff like villageboy, cos we all hv villages. I am even living in city nw. I have always been mama & papa's goodboy, na it cause am. Thank u all.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by madgoat(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by AJ01(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Go and read ur Bible grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
nnapal:
Now 22+ and yet to have any real sex experience.lol. One girl I met a yr ago and have even lost her contact if she had not hook me up again through watsapp. She seem to have a genuine interest in me, and promise to visit around next month begining(didn' t tell u she don travel). As she dey come na godwin. I am actually planning to have nice time with her in one hotel nearby because I have a roommate in my lodge who is radically religious.lol. I hv planned it like eating out at one cool hotel like dat, then lure her inside a hotel 4 d main tin(nid to lelease, I mean release dose toxins inside my scrotum. Wasn't it on nairaland that I saw d benefit of sex.lol) But I don't know if hotel can accomodate in hourly basis or u must pay for a full day as I haven't been lodged at anyone yet. I just want to have her say for 2 or 3hrs. Who shall I even approach 4 d lodgings? What is d payment like? I dont want to hear stuff like villageboy, cos we all hv villages. I am even living in city nw. I have always been mama & papa's goodboy, na it cause am. Thank u all.

Get to the hotel nd ask!!!!!
We av pet hour billing nd per day billing
It all depends on d hostel u choose
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Agimor(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
You want to drag others along your sin shey?
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by ilo04(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
chai nothing we no go see 4 dis nairaland

see question

mabi mi ni jamb question, I no be dondi?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by tpiander: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
nnapal:
nid to lelease, I mean release dose toxins inside my scrotum

ebola?

or something else?
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by CountDracula(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Get to the hotel nd ask!!!!! We av pet hour billing nd per day billing It all depends on d hostel u choose
shocked which one is pet hour? Nna dey admit pets?
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by ideyhere(f): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
What do you need a hotel for? Just take her to your room...maybe your Roomie might also be interested in releasing the toxins inside his scrotum. If it turns out he isn't, you guys can always use the backyard lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by nnapal(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin
AJ01:
Go and read ur Bible grin
U won spoil my plan abi. I go read after.lol
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by libertyfather(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Small thing. Pay any go in just no waste ur money
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by chomytex(f): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
See as nairaland dey spoil people lol,you go soon create thread asking for the tips on how to ynash her.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by virginboy1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
nnapal:
After fucking Her what will be your reward?
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol soon the op will be like advise me, she got pregnant and wants to keep d baby.. I am young and I dnt plan to be a father ryt now..

Chei the thunder dat will fire u eh...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Medunah: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Mswheeew, Its everything u guys will open thread for
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by ril19(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2015
GUY I BET YOU YOU DON'T NEED ANY HELP TO DO THAT....
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Chibaby87(f): 3:10am On Oct 23, 2015
See what you will do, raise your two legs up and put your head down, you see, they will rush and give you room sharply sharply.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by IamLEGEND1: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2015
so you dey another town

you dey ask people for another state (& countries) how to lodge girl for hotel when all you need to do na to climb 50bucks okada make him carry you go the hotel make you go ask the receptionist..........

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Swissheart(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't want to read stories like 'HELP! MY GF IS PREGNANT'........'WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS'......'SO CONFUSED NOW'......from you,Okay.......For hotel booking....go to any good hotel and see the receptionist.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by bknight: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
nnapal:

I'm not in support of the bolded. Lure? Then I suppose you have no good in you for her. Going to a hotel is not the problem but that you have to lure her there. Not good bro.
In this context of 'lure', whatever you do there is evil.

This comment is dedicated to Swissheart.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by adepiero: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Best thing to do is to talk to your friend that lives alone. Use his room for entertainment and get down as well, you can sort him with small change to pass the time instead of wasting money with hotels.
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by nnapal(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Agimor:
You want to drag others along your sin shey?
God go forgive me after na grin
Re: He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel by Swissheart(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
bknight:

I'm not in support of the bolded. Lure? Then I suppose you have no good in you for her. Going to a hotel is not the problem but that you have to lure her there. Not good bro.
In this context of 'lure', whatever you do there is evil.

This comment is dedicated to Swissheart.
....Thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Date/marry One's Age Mate? / Come In Ladies...guys Favourite Liesss / A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.