Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. (551 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice / Please Need Help With Building An Fm Reciever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by epadomo(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Am 29yrs of age, an HND graduate of Marketing. I graduated 2013 and finish my service in Febuary 2015,since then have been trying my best of possible to secure a job but now the issue is that a company is set to hire me as a sales rep with a token salary. The location of the job is at idumota while am staying at Alagbado, when I caculated the tee fare for @ least a month its almost half of the token. Now when I told my parent about the offer they kick aganist it due to the cost of the transport.
Am given today and tomorow to give an approval on accepting the offer because if I accept it I will start the work by Monday which is on the 26th. Am now confused course been unemployed has being very fraustrating and am tired of sitting at home.
Pls I need ur candid advice because it will go a long way in my decision. Thanks.

Lalasticala pls help me do the needful....
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by Pineapp: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Take it bro,
You need the experience and while on it you should be on the outlook for another probably close or better pay..
A bird at hand........
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by zinachidi(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2015
take the job and @least have something doing, remember what they say about the devils mind.. From ur work u can still be job hunting for a better one,, so at least u will have a job experience which is somewhat vital in securing a better job...
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by epadomo(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2015
zinachidi:
take the job and @least have something doing, remember what they say about the devils mind.. From ur work u can still be job hunting for a better one,, so at least u will have a job experience which is somewhat vital in securing a better job...

Thanks bro
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Take d job!
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Your parent cant continue to feed you forever.. Take the job and still continue to apply for other openings. BTW, this job will polish your CV, experience-wise. Goodluck in your final decision.
Re: Please Need Your Advice Over This Issue. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Bro pls take the job it is not all about money this time it about experience and trust mebthere are lots of benefit your employer wouldnt reveal to you now but you will see it yourself by the time you start the job.Who knows you might even get connect to a bigger opportunity through this one.Bro,take the job and be free of mama thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Communication Executive Needed URGENTLY At Boldwrist.com / Graduate Cost Accountant Vacancy In A Chemical Service Company / One Month Fixed Contract Job In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.