Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,240 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke (37493 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by kelvyn7: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2015
bro u better be scared and leave them alone

hustle ur money, make it. then deal with any lady any how u want.

that's why if I see guys that have made it change them like wrapper, mehnnn, I no dey pity them. Because who has money has their control, whether they admit it or not.

#myOpinion

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I prefer being close with the girl. Then at an opportune moment...i ask for her digits
Better that way...tleast,by then there wouldn't be awkward moments over the phone..not having what to say..or having a dormant contact.
BTW,I fink we're derailing the OP's thread.
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

Well if its that case i still say it depends on d kind of girl u approach

Just cos 80% of them loves demnading doesnt mean the remaining 20% doesnt exist

Just find for the remaining 20% nd u wud b happy they sure exist

let me tell u my story i spend for all my ex non of my ex wud tell me i never spent for dem in my own little way i did m ny sayin dis for u to feel oh she is dis or dat

M only lettin u kno dat if i exist mehn there are girls wit my mentality

Aldo me no fit giv boy money again o
U spend ur money i spend mine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmmmm! lipsrsealed

Watching you in HD tv
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:
R u also broke mentally

Dere r Lotta gurls out dere dat will appreciate u coz of wot u gat upstairs nd ow u behave too nd nt jux money!

U guyz shud correct dat mind set
Sinaj abeg just accept the guy and take away his frustration

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
angry. All these NL girls that are so materialistic.

I've been home for the holidays for over 9 weeks. All my little savings have been dissipated.

I'm scared of approaching a girl cos i usually dont have any tangible cash on me.

Ladies, why wont you take a guy serious if he doesnt spend on you?.
It's nerve racking.
OP, lol. No money no love.

Please don't be deceived. Some girls here will be telling you something different but in reality, however, they all want money and without money, no love for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by nd07(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Brother, u no get problem at All. pls don't learn it, it helps not.
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by UndespicableMe(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Hollup! Hollup Nigga!

You should be busy searching for work, not woman... the truth is ladies need security not your primate urge for arousal satisfaction.

You know nattin!

From all indication there is naivety on your part, thank God nairalanders are profiling solutions (thumbsup NL)

Gerra ra here mhen!

Fix your life, ladies will come.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by jaymichael(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
angry. All these NL girls that are so materialistic.

I've been home for the holidays for over 9 weeks. All my little savings have been dissipated.

I'm scared of approaching a girl cos i usually dont have any tangible cash on me.

Ladies, why wont you take a guy serious if he doesnt spend on you?.
It's nerve racking.
Guy, bone babes for now. focus on hustle. If even babes begin hear your own now, how you want take remove levels take hustle (if na blue collar hustle you see) .
#ThisIsNotDiscouragement
#ThisIsReality.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by ladiesmirror(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:
R u also broke mentally

Dere r Lotta gurls out dere dat will appreciate u coz of wot u gat upstairs nd ow u behave too nd nt jux money!

U guyz shud correct dat mind set

Ladies will always be Ladies.........

...NOT JUST MONEY..... that means money is still involved hmmm

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by daddysprincess(f): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Lol. I'm not after a girl to pay my fees o!.
Well...if a girl can take you on dates...she's rare!

Sorry bout ur experience. Maybe you can fall in love with me? grin
love don't happen that way you knnow
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by kelvyn7: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

Well if its that case i still say it depends on d kind of girl u approach

Just cos 80% of them loves demnading doesnt mean the remaining 20% doesnt exist

Just find for the remaining 20% nd u wud b happy they sure exist

let me tell u my story i spend for all my ex non of my ex wud tell me i never spent for dem in my own little way i did m ny sayin dis for u to feel oh she is dis or dat

M only lettin u kno dat if i exist mehn there are girls wit my mentality

Aldo me no fit giv boy money again o
U spend ur money i spend mine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

babe them no dey again. the bad ones don spoil the good ones ooo. May be na u be d last of the species wey remain

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i paid d guy to write the song for u
Cos i no quick pay balance he carry am sing am for girl angry
Lool. You sabi wash shaa cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Gmekx(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:

Permission to pm you?
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Rapsodee(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
missyadorable:

Just like most guys are after puci not love.In fact to them you opening leg for them is definition of true love.
Lol...nice one but don't forget that girls enjoy it the most when they open their legs whereas guys suffer it alone when they spend their hardly earned cash on you as the only receiver.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
sweatlana:

Go and Bury ur head in shame. Your mates are hustling [b]u are here cry.[/b]Nonsense
*buries head in shame*

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by flokii: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
missyadorable:

Stop fooooling yourself.there is nothing like real love btw a man n woman.Not in 2015...it's sexual urge that makes men want women.Love indeed!

so you dnt believe in marriage?

btw why else did God create women if not to satisfy men's urge.. companionship too mayb

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by bienimac: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
it is ur first impression that matters to some gurls. if u start with luxuries den u must continue with it nd i tel u, d day u mistakenly get broke, u'l c ha changn. u'r a student and i suppose dis gurl is also a student. u'r bein sent to skul by ur parent or guardian and same with ha too so she knows it normal 4u nt to spend exuberantly. all she nidz is ur confidence, responsibility and how much u can care for ha (not necessariliy in a large way). d galz u c dat run afta moni r d olosho typ. a responsible gal wud undstnd dat u both ar stl student nd der is no way u cn exorbitantly spoil ha 4nw

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Etizz:

U have not even make approach and u have made conclusion.... How do u intend to get her, is it spiritually?
cheesy. Lol. Maybe.
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Yinkasuccess(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:

U only have to build ur self esteem nd be confident in urself smiley

U dnt knw if those guys with big cars have mouth odour grin

No one is perfect u knw, de might have deir own flaw dat makes dem feel insecure around ladies too

Nice admonition
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Obviously cool
That makes the two of us cheesy Are you thinking what i'm thinking? wink

grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2015
But why would you want to date a girl when you know too well that you are broke..i wonder how this one take make front page...Ogbeni go and hustle undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
missyadorable:

Just like most guys are after puci not love.In fact to them you opening leg for them is definition of true love.
True cheesy.

Tho when i really love a girl, i wont want sex. To me, that would be defiling her.
The ones you open legs? They're jist playthings!!
Quote me anywhere
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Don't ask why. If any lady maltreats you while you are broke, don't show them mercy when you are rich.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
freshvine:

People still fell for scam even on the silliest reason.

It happens every day even here on nairaland where we have the largest pool of educated individuals.

That was in 1980.Girls don wise up cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by ebiproperties(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Oboy u hash wellllllll easy on him
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by sinaj(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Sinaj abeg just accept the guy and take away his frustration
lol

I fit no be him ideal babe na
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Don4life: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2015
fart:
You are right not to approach girls. Broke men don't have sweet di.cks only rich men.
criosly... shocked

SmokingGunZ:

Lool. You sabi wash shaa cheesy
ds ur lurv with my babe beta stop it oh... undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by Don4life: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:
lol

I fit no be him ideal babe na

Nice profile pic cheesy wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2015
daddysprincess:
love don't happen that way you knnow
tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by deebsman1(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
they say " ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NUISANCE"
Freciprocal:
No Romance without Finance!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by menxer: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Some guys and their mentality.

Do they sell self esteem or confidence in the market?

Package and present yourself well, there is no way 10 out of 10 girls would reject your proposal.

If you want to use money to impress girls (how deep is your pocket?), I wish you success. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by 9jatatafo(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
My friend, go and Hustle..... No one loves a broke nigga this days........ Even your friends and relatives won't be comfortable with your low life esteem

From what the OP wrote, it shows he is a student. Who will employ a student when we have so many graduates without jobs around. If you have any hustle for him then that is great. Though I am not in support of him putting girls first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.