Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,130 members, 7,967,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Get Your Love Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Love Back (753 Views)

How Can I Get My Love Back? / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Love Back by godcan01(m): 12:54am On May 04, 2009
It is so funny this day to see how relationships get broken every now and then. While some people move on with there lives, some can not cope with it and they go around messing up thinking girls or boys are not reliable, whatever the case may be.
If you’re determined that your partner is the right one for you, then it’s best to get a plan together to bring him or her back. The plan isn't difficult nor is it about dirty mind tricks. Feeling emotional, desperate, fearful, lonely, heart-broken and stressed are all emotions that are playing AGAINST you when you want to get your ex back. I must tell you that it is not very easy to see your love saying goodbye, especially the one you really love.
Here are some few proven steps you can take to get him or her back.
1 - Get serious about it
If you want your lover back, you need to be committed. You need a plan you can follow with conviction. If you doubt yourself, if you think you can win them back by doing what you've always done, you might not see the results you want.
You might be offended about that. How can you NOT be taking
it seriously you ask? Well it's one thing to THINK about doing
something, it's another to actually DO it. If you find yourself
hesitating to quit smoking, lose weight or try to curb a bad
habit, when you KNOW it will make your partner happy, then
do you really want him or her back bad enough?
2 - Be willing to change
Continuing on from the last point. Some people are too set in their ways to really change. Now there is a difference between changing just for the sake of pleasing someone else, and doing it for yourself.
You should NEVER change for someone else. That might seem contradictory from what I have said above. But what I mean is, if there's a behaviour you KNOW is bad for you, but you keep doing it despite how much your ex hates it, then perhaps you
are not as committed to getting them back as you first thought.
This section about willing to change goes deeper than a few bad behaviours. Are you willing to sacrifice for your partner? Are you willing to change not only for them but for yourself? For the sake of your relationship and for your happiness?
It certainly depends on what it is you need to change, which you will have to figure out yourself.
3 -Have a positive image of yourself
Do you feel on some level you're not good enough for your
partner? That you don't deserve them? These beliefs will limit your
ability to get them back. Of course it might also mean you feel regretful for something you have done. I'm not saying you should be overly cocky about the ability to get them back, but if your self-image was poor prior to them leaving you, then perhaps you need to work on that first. If you are suffering from deep depression, stress or anxiety attacks, or you find yourself having suicidal thoughts, please
do get professional help.
4 - Pay attention to what your partner wants
It's easy to fall into the victim mode. You're the one hurt, you're the one out of control, and you're the one desperate to get them back. You might want your partner to feel sorry for you, so your actions around them are also filled with self-pity.
This is very unattractive and will only want to make your partner wish they were somewhere else or with someone else.
Redirect your attention away from how much pain you are feeling right now and consider your partner’s perspective. Have you hurt them equality as much as they have hurt you?
5 - Take action
Doing is more powerful than talking. The best way to
start changing yourself for the better is simply by doing
small things for yourself everyday.
These things could be:
• Losing weight .
• Stop smoking
• Improving your finances .
• Being more grateful .
• Treating yourself and the people around you with respect.
• Taking steps each day to improve on your flaws .
Simply saying you'll change and things will be better does not equal being so. To show your ex you really are going to change, you need to start putting that change into action.
I would have loved to type more but time is not on my side.
If you are interested in having a full hand book on this topic I can send you a free copy, but you will have to show your interest. Send your request to myblogs10@yahoo.com. You will get a free copy.

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Dey Make People Sleep With Their Friends' Partner? / Before You Fall In Love, Beware / Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.