Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

She Wants To Quit Her Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Wants To Quit Her Job (1012 Views)

I Am About To Quit My Lucrative Job. / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / #A Brother In Need Of Ur Advice On How To Quit Betting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Quit Her Job by Mariojane(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
hello Nairalanders,
A friend of mine wants to quit her job and start a personal business.she has been thinking of supplying hair attachment on wholesale and sell out on retail but i believe her main focus is on wholesale.
the questions are:
do you things it is a good business to go into?
how much do you thing she can start up with?
where is the attachment company location in lagos?(cos she was told there are fake companies with fake products)

thanks @all in advance
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by Unsad(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Wellll. Yu pay for my ideas
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by lomprico(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
A friend?? Why una dey like lie? Just talk say na you. Pesin whey go yab u go still yab u.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by jaymejate: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is it...
In starting business, you must be able to bear the risk and you might end up gaining ir losing. That's for a just started business.

Now what you should do is, don't quit the job yet, make the business the second choice as in alternative. So ehen the business has grown to a meaningful stage, then quit the JOB

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by 17lee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
before you quit your job choose a business model get adequate knowledge about your choosing businesses model run the business for while and see if it is what you can quit your job for. you can read more of this here amosbest..com

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by iMerchant: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mariojane:
hello Nairalanders,
A friend of mine wants to quit her job and start a personal business.she has been thinking of supplying hair attachment on wholesale and sell out on retail but i believe her main focus is on wholesale.
the questions are:
where is the attachment company location in lagos?(cos she was told there are fake companies with fake products)

thanks @all in advance

I really think you (sorry, your friend) should start the business now before quitting your job.

It is also apparent or obvious that you (sorry, your friend) do not have any idea about the business before jumping into it.

My advise, Start now before you (sorry, your friend) quit your (sorry, her) job.

Regards

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by initialize(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mariojane:
hello Nairalanders,
the questions are:

thanks @all in advance

She doesn't have to quit her job to start.... Let her start trading within her capacity while she remains employed to the company she raised the capital from.

With time she will know when it is right to quit her job or withdraw from business.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by Mariojane(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
iMerchant:

I really think you (sorry, your friend) should start the business now before quitting your job.

It is also apparent or obvious that you (sorry, your friend) do not have any idea about the business before jumping into it.

My advise, Start now before you (sorry, your friend) quit your (sorry, her) job.

Regards
lolz. Thanks
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
lomprico:
A friend?? Why una dey like lie? Just talk say na you. Pesin whey go yab u go still yab u.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Before you quit that job, please think again.

Your friend, can actually tripple her income, repackaging okrika wears, while she still reserve her job.

Whatsapp 09039205941, let us discuss further on this idea.

NB: I can also supply you hair products

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Google Local Business Listing / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's N200/$ Claim: A Possibility? / EARN REAL BITCOIN FREE DAILY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.