Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Cure Menstrual Pain, Cramps Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Menstrual Pain, Cramps Etc (919 Views)

An Overview On Menstrual Pain(cramps) / How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO] / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Menstrual Pain, Cramps Etc by DrHealth(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2009
Dysmenorrheal: Who can feel me?
Dysmenorrheal a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps. A woman's worst nightmare.
A Lady Wrote it this way,Three days of my hitherto lively month is spent groaning in pain due to this ugly monster. For me, it defies all kinds of medication., My periods for me, were periods when my whole family saw hell! Everyone, including my dad and brothers were on hand to change the water in the hot water bottle, change the bucket beside my bed for me to throw up in, bring fresh towels, massage my waist, back and stomach with a Chinese Rob (would you believe it!), etc. Everyone knew that when the month was drawing to an end to prepare to get the drama started!
I had also heard that having a baby stops dysmenorrheal. I had a baby two years ago, and the pain did not, It's not a rare thing that some women experience dysmenorrheal (pain or discomfort during menstruations). But yet, most women experience normal bearable menstruation.
However, if your period is so unbearably painful then, it could be a sign of an actual disease and therefore means you ought to find solution
Painful menstruation is usually caused by contractions which occur in the musculature of the uterus. These contractions take place when the body releases some potent hormone-like substance prostaglandins produced by the lining of the womb.if you need more help for Dysmenorrheal etc pls contanct me , Dr.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Grafting For Hand Injury. / U Can Get Rid Of Ur Diabete In Ten Days / Just Massage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.