Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. (805 Views)

The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by 01emek(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Short girls are too aggressive and hurt-tempered. I don't know if am the only one that have noticed it.

Although am not tall(5.1), but i approached this short girl and ask her out only for her to look me up and down and call me shortiesad....

I tired to explan to her that its God that gives and take height,let her forget about Biology(heredity and trait) and let jangolova in love. She told me never to approach her again that shortness is not in her family that was when i start wandering if she have eyes atall.

She wanted to walk outta on me and in the process of trying to stop her i touched her bre'ast and she slap me, that was my 1st on how its feels touching a brea'st not even that of a goat have i touch so i touched again and she slap again, i touch again and she slap again ( not hard as before ). So i ask her should we turn it into a touch and slap game? She said ''yes''.

That was how i found the touch and slap game,you can now play it with your colleague at your work place, with your female friends and even the passager seating next to you.

Lol so you actually read to the end? Seriously you are more jobless than i amcheesycheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by x6blade(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Official EWU like you

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by donholy28(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
op oya bring ya cheek...all Nairalanders make una begin slap d mumu

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by Beesluv: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
You never see slap wey go shift your jaw sad grin
Re: My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by CharlyNick: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy 5.1inches

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Short Girl And The Game Touch and slap. by Lisaflex(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy That Is Still A V@rg!n [must Read] / She Is Really Hot... The Best Hips In Africa (photos) / (pics) Check Wat Drives Him Nd Nt Wat He Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.