Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,698 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (42149 Views)

Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? / Are LASTMA Officials Afraid Of Rich Men In Lagos? / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Jowonloju(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dannyset:
This has just been the only Ambode achievement so far. As a Lagosian, I honestly want more from him.
Fashola bought the cars and gave them to LASMA and KAI not Ambode.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by lekan29ice(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good news to the LASMA and KAI
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by aspirebig: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is only a matter of time (90 days max) before those vehicles get parked for lack of maintenance or become terribly dented.

No maintenence culture in Nigeria. Govt vehicles are driven roughly while personal cars are driven with care.

Those KIA products for Kai and lastma is hilarious to me.

Where are all the Toyota hilux given to Lagos state govt by some corporate bodies? Most of those vehicles are without headlamps and rear lights now with their bodies badly dented.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by 4stylz: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dannyset:
This has just been the only Ambode achievement so far. As a Lagosian, I honestly want more from him.

The problem with most Nigerians is that you believe Nigeria can transform into America overnight, that won't happen yet not even in 50years
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I pray they shud shame the police by maintainning the neatness of these vehicles just like FRSC ,make I no evenn talk abt the military side.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by thexzy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
See as all man dey give good comment because na Lasgidi tin abi........I bet you if this was done in another state by another governor you go see bad mouth.....This one self were this Ambode do for Lastma, e no go last.....What this agencies need na all those correct iron fortified motors not cars coupled with tractor tyres so that It will last as their name implies "LASTMA".

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Elmariachi1: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eko Oni Baje
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Uncleodi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op must be new to NL. undecided
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by cytellProperty: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lookmon, you just come Lagos? Since when has the cars being plying the road. Na wa for this Johnny o
Dottune:
Ok, so I was on my way back from Abeokuta today, where I school and then I saw a good looking green branded car. At first I thought it was one of those "companies", if you know what I mean, being my 'looku looku" self I kept looking at the car till I saw Lagos State logo on it then KAI, and in my mind I was like "seriously? this is a very good innovation, our police and Lastma officials should be driving this and not all those ugly looking and fear imposing Hilux vehicles". Imagine if they caught someone in one of these and they asked someone 'to get inside the car', I bet the person would gladly oblige and enjoy free AC while settling the issues.
I thought I had seen it all, till I saw that of LASTMA when I got down at OSHODI Isale, around where LASTMA officials usually control traffic. The same brand with that of KAI, but with LASTMA's native butter color and brown.

I'm not really a fan of Ambode though, being that I like Fashola a lot, but it's very commendable of him (Gov. Ambode) for coming up with such an innovation.
The Federal Government should tap into this and try to incorporate this into the Nigeria Police Force.

Eko O ni baje o
God Bless Nigeria.

Source: Na my eye + chinco 5mp camera phone.

NB: I'm not sure if this is the right section or if someone has created a thread similar to this.

Your thoughts?
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dannyset:
I can authoritatively tell u that these vehicles were purchased and branded under Fashola's regime. I worked for d company who handled the entire contract. I personally didn't understand why he waited till it was almost time for him to handover before commissioning vehicles as they were parked for months after we delivered d project.

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dottune(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
cytellProperty:
Lookmon, you just come Lagos? Since when has the cars being plying the road. Na wa for this Johnny o
Oshey Mr Unlookmon. FYI I'm a Lagos resident. reread the first paragraph... Ode!
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by sunsewa: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottune:
Ok, so I was on my way back from Abeokuta today, where I school and then I saw a good looking green branded car. At first I thought it was one of those "companies", if you know what I mean, being my 'looku looku" self I kept looking at the car till I saw Lagos State logo on it then KAI, and in my mind I was like "seriously? this is a very good innovation, our police and Lastma officials should be driving this and not all those ugly looking and fear imposing Hilux vehicles". Imagine if they caught someone in one of these and they asked someone 'to get inside the car', I bet the person would gladly oblige and enjoy free AC while settling the issues.
I thought I had seen it all, till I saw that of LASTMA when I got down at OSHODI Isale, around where LASTMA officials usually control traffic. The same brand with that of KAI, but with LASTMA's native butter color and brown.

I'm not really a fan of Ambode though, being that I like Fashola a lot, but it's very commendable of him (Gov. Ambode) for coming up with such an innovation.
The Federal Government should tap into this and try to incorporate this into the Nigeria Police Force.

Eko O ni baje o
God Bless Nigeria.

NB: I'm not sure if this is the right section or if someone has created a thread similar to this.

Your thoughts?

Fashola did the wonder before he left,over to Ambode to keep the ball rolling.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by abokikhalifa: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
t
Dannyset:
things like?
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Dottune:

Eko O ni baje o
God Bless Nigeria.

Your thoughts?

bro this has nothing to do with ambode.

I know this because on the last Friday of October 2014 I was opportuned to witness the cars being painted at the warehouse beside aswani market. I go do motor. thr. fashola delayed disbursement until late into his tenure.

those guys can panel beat and paint the devil to repent. beside aswani market isolo.

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by GerogeI(m): 3:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Dottune:

Eko O ni baje o
God Bless Nigeria.

Your thoughts?

The Federal Police in Enugu has been driving Special Kia Cars since the last 4 years.
It's the implementation of Metro Policing, where patrol teams are spread all over the city in twos.
Lagos State copying Governor Sullivan Chime.

We have been enjoying responsible policing without road blocks in Enugu for Ages, Lagos is still learning though.

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Lancier(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Make them give me make I do the insurance.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by laladre: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
I wonder why this cars were given to KAI and Lastma, these operatives are mostly touts, I give those cars 6 months, check those cars out in the next 6 months, you'll feel sorry for the cars.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
We shall reach d level of lamborghini ferarri bently and d rest soon.even dubai go fear us lol
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by nigeriancuban: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
ambode who just got in and can barely even arrange his priorities can't sniff out something this ethical,I guess it was a last goodwill action from fashola and its indeed a great moral move
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by emzila(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Dannyset:
not ambode's achievement. the vehicles about 200 in number were handed over to him by Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. / Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.