Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,483 members, 7,917,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari (721 Views)

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / PDP Leaders : Buhari, Judiciary, INEC Behind Our Electoral Woes / I'm Preparing Military Needs For G-7 Leaders.-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by emamos: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the task of transforming Nigeria to a prosperous and respectable nation would be a mirage if the nation’s leaders do not adopt the right attitude.
He also warned lecturers against using students as their laboratories for their doctrines or as cannon folder for their struggles in the society, adding that the task of grooming youths for national development devolves on the universities.
Buhari, who was represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Babachir Lawal, spoke at the 40th anniversary of the University of Ilorin, in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Friday.
He commended Unilorin for its academic stability, quality education and infrastructural growth.
He said, “Except our leaders get it right and adopt the right attitude, the task of transforming our country to a prosperous and respectable nation will be a mirage. It cannot be business as usual. I therefore call on everyone to partner with government to uproot the evils of corruption, graft, economic sabotage, criminality, delinquency and all forms of indiscipline from our society.
“The task of grooming youths for national development devolves on the universities. I therefore appeal to our teachers not to use our students as their laboratories for their doctrines or as cannon folder for their struggles in the society. The children under your care must not be used as agents for the destabilisation of our society. Our universities must demonstrate high quality intellectual leadership that will engender political, economic and social progress so that together we might build a nation that will be the pride of all.
“Government will continue to create employment and other opportunities for our youths to thrive. Apart from physical discipline, our universities should key in to the evolving ethical revolution, because without discipline, law and order, no society can make any meaningful projects.”
Buhari said his administration recalled largely the fact that globalisation of market, interdependence of international systems, expanding roles of technology and high skilled technical, vocational and managerial leaders are the keys drivers of any national economy.
Saying that Nigeria is not different, he added that in the area of knowledge-based economy, the nation could but key into this global trend by giving desired attention to the education sector.http://www.punchng.com/news/transformation-not-possible-without-good-leaders-buhari/
lalasticlala
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by HungerBAD: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
True.

Very soon Nigeria will be like the US, thanks Mr. President.
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
LONG LIFE PMB.
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
On point

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by likila: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
"TRANSFORMATION!"
NO MORE CHANJII!

once again the brainless buhari steals from our dear GEJ!
what change or transformation can Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves bring?

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by gab264(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
emamos:

lalasticlala
Dis govnt is an online govnt.
And it is bound to fail.
Am sure he want to say change is not possible without a -propagandasad
I am a member of boko haram- buhari
Biafra all the way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by donholy28(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
True but yet u went on to make criminals ministers

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by likila: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
donholy28:
True but yet u went on to make criminals ministers

buhari is the head of criminals
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by lilprinze: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
so it is now transformation not change again
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
You've not changed anything yet, u wanna transform undecided

I laugh this government! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Beesluv: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Transformation needs patience in order to achieve goodluck
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Ciscogod(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lead us by example.

Not by appointing ogeh the rest.

Pls I'm not igbo. Cos any comment against buhari NL tags me igbo.
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You've not changed anything yet, u wanna transform undecided

I laugh this government! cheesy cheesy cheesy
They have to use Transformation to codedly tell the world that the Transformation Agenda Template of PDP and Dr Jonathan is what Buhari is using because he's unfit and unprepared for leadership. His party(APC) is bereft of any innovation.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's best but I doubt it
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

They have to use Transformation to codedly tell the world that the Transformation Agenda Template of PDP and Dr Jonathan is what Buhari is using because he's unfit and unprepared for leadership. His party(APC) is bereft of any innovation.
I see..

And people will still hail him for this!
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by utytill(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
transformation or change?may be someone was confused.
Re: Transformation Not Possible Without Good Leaders – Buhari by sammyj: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Baba always on point! !! wink

(1) (Reply)

Spike In BH Attacks Is A Reflection Of Huge Successes By Nigerian Military – APC / Check Out This Hilarious Convo Between Tecno Mobile & Their Very Unhappy User / Breaking News! God Forbid!!! No One Wants To Be Associated With Pdp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.