Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Many Problems Of DSTV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Problems Of DSTV (1062 Views)

Saraki Reveals Those Responsible For Nigeria’s Many Problems / Saraki Reveals Those Responsible For Nigeria’s Many Problems / Buhari's Return And The Many Problems It Poses For Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Problems Of DSTV by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
DSTV Nigeria, MultiChoice's digital satellite TV service has declared its intention to air a soap opera titled "I am Jazz" starting on the 27th of October, 2015.

The soap according to the synopsis and the advert will be aired on their TLC Channel 172 and has been identified to be a reality TV series about Jazz, a transgender kid; an 11 year old boy who has "transitioned" into a girl.

In normal climes and society where sanity guides the actions and values being upheld, it is highly out of place to promote transition of gender in children, especially via a platform that is accessible to these vulnerable portion of our population-children.

It is therefore imperative that the owners or administrators of the digital television outfit reconsider the execution of its plan to promote this barbaric act of insanity.

It is also not out of place to call the attention of the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (NBC) into the unbecoming activities of this outfit.

We must stand up to protect this group of our population. You can send a mail to info@nbc.gov.ng to ensure the protection our young citizenry.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by redcliff: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
I deeply concur with you!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by Godmother(f): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
redcliff:

Right behind you.
I'm still speechless though; an eleven year old child transitioning
The parents should have tried to talk him out of it until much later.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by Godmother(f): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
redcliff:

Right behind you.
I'm still speechless though; an eleven year old child transitioning
The parents should have tried to talk him out of it until much later, if at all.

1 Like

Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by Beesluv: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Correct but is dstv a politician?
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by ziccoit: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
It seems nobody is regulating the activities of these idiotas. Imagine!
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by nedu2000(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op when you say normal climes do you mean US,UK,norway etc?!those countries have no problem showing it!!
People are born with breasts and penis all in one body such people would naturally have to make a choice on what gender they wish to be,i see nothing wrong anywhere including the broadcasting.
TLC have shown far more x-rated programs and you've said nothing,the one that involves what a child is passing through is what is giving you proble.Hypocrite
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by Oladipupo22: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
nedu2000:
Op when you say normal climes do you mean US,UK,norway etc?!those countries have no problem showing it!!
People are born with breasts and penis all in one body such people would naturally have to make a choice on what gender they wish to be,i see nothing wrong anywhere including the broadcasting.
TLC have shown far more x-rated programs and you've said nothing,the one that involves what a child is passing through is what is giving you proble.Hypocrite

I totally believe what you said is wrong!

You surely sound like an agent on DSTV, BTW, why are you not quoting the OP sef?

Maybe you are a transgender sef, only God knows
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by Oladipupo22: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
ziccoit:
It seems nobody is regulating the activities of these idiotas. Imagine!

The exact reason why we need to take action MOW against them!
nedu2000:

Maybe you are wrong Sir! Children have no minds of theirs and this will influence their thought process and BTW, how come you are supporting DSTV

Beesluv:
no they are not, they bribe them!
Re: The Many Problems Of DSTV by nedu2000(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oladipupo22:

I totally believe what you said is wrong!

You surely sound like an agent on DSTV, BTW, why are you not quoting the OP sef?

Maybe you are a transgender sef, only God knows
it has nothing to do with being homosexual oh,i know this is where it's headed,but unlike gays there are people that are born with physical traits of both male and females!! Have you forgotten a former super falcon player that had a penis as well as a vagina?what do you thing she should have done?

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Customers 2 Drink Private Part Water Over Unpaid Service / Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed / Tinubu's Wife Accuses Buhari Of Using And Dumping Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.