Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again (633 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by denko(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
after the razzmatazz of change euphoria the bombs are getting worse day by day. buhari need to act and get his azz to work or throw in the towel

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by orobs93(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
But u just bombed us with ur grammar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by nikkiking(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
I will kill boko haram in 3 months tongue

Oh shaaaatup.

Buhari is confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
watching in QD
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by nnachukz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
orobs93:
But u just bombed us with ur grammar
nobody died. He is talking about real issue and all you care is grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by nnachukz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op, I know you are dreaming. Just make the dream snapy.
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by nkomafaith(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
denko:
after the razzmatazz of change euphoria the bombs are getting worse day by day. buhari need to act and get his azz to work or throw in the towel

You are confused as to the nature of asymmetrical or guerilla warfare!
Secondly, has any president resigned because of insurgency anywhere?
Are you using BH as a political football?

Why don't you volunteer and take the fight to Boko boys and see if they don't make a mincemeat of you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by orlando5: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2015
I see no logic in a president retiring becos of failure to deal with insurgency
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by SosaMontana(m): 1:04am On Oct 24, 2015
nkomafaith:

You are confused as to the nature of asymmetrical or guerilla warfare!
Secondly, has any president resigned because of insurgency anywhere?
Are you using BH as a political football?

Why don't you volunteer and take the fight to Boko boys and see if they don't make a mincemeat of you!

Permit me to tell you the truth
Despite the fact that you look silly
You also talk silly
Is your name cecilia
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by kizzbluez(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2015
The excuse has been given by Mr. West Germany on the limit he can perform due to his age factor
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by Blizzy9ja: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2015
No no no no... He has given dem his final warning the third time... My concern is that the warnings always result in bomb blast
Re: Buhari Should Act Or Resign Nigeria Should Not Be Bomb Again by nkomafaith(f): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
SosaMontana:

Permit me to tell you the truth
Despite the fact that you look silly
You also talk silly
Is your name cecilia

If you can't read my name, then you are more demented for it!

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Buhari Set Another 14 Names As Special Advisers To The.... / Siasia’s Mother Abducted In Bayelsa / Discussion: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.