Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,659 members, 7,941,548 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

n - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / n (2806 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman / My Uncle Is A Wicked Man! Helep Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
GH
Re: n by nnachukz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
"With about 4 children". Are you sure he is really your uncle? If you can't talk to your uncle or tell your mom, then advise the girl to go for safety sake.
Re: n by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2015
U better tell ur mum 4 ur own good... I won't comment here again.

3 Likes

Re: n by orlando5: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2015
if you remain silent, u won't be happy about it ,at the the end

4 Likes

Re: n by LordReed(m): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2015
tonymax19:
Guys dnt knw what to do,he tried to forcefully finger our househelp and this isn't the first time.I dnt knw whether to tell my mum or jux let it go.Cant talk to him because im way younger than him. P.S he is married with about 4 children.pls guyz help me its getting out of hand. cc:lalastica

Doesn't he have his own house, what's he doing at your house with your house help? Abi una dey share house help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: n by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
LordReed:

Doesn't he have his own house, what's he doing at your house with your house help? Abi una dey share house help?
its complicated tho, he lives with us,his wife and kids in the villa,
Re: n by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
tonymax19:
its complicated tho, he lives with us,his wife and kids in the villa,

You had better intimate your mother on what's going on before that househelp carry belle and she's sent packing. I would have said confront your uncle but your mother will be in a better position to handle him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: n by Richy4(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't really understand this.

I would have loved for you to describe the scene that you witnessed.

Do you know what has been transpiring between him and the house help all this while?

Do you know if he and the house help has been having an affair and you mistakenly walked in and witnessed what you were not supposed to see?

was it the house help that told on her own accord or you walked in on them and she started acting out an angel script?

All these are questions begging for answers before you start telling a tale of mutual agreement between two adults. ( Oh by the way how old is this house help)

1 Like

Re: n by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
please tell your mum before it gets out of hand.
Re: n by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2015
How did you get this info?
If it's genuine I think you should inform your mother please. Remember, if you ignore this, you are also guilty of such.

By the way, your uncle is a demented mad man.

2 Likes

Re: n by soopamom: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2015
tonymax19:
Guys dnt knw what to do,he tried to forcefully finger our househelp and this isn't the first time.I dnt knw whether to tell my mum or jux let it go.Cant talk to him because im way younger than him. P.S he is married with about 4 children.pls guyz help me its getting out of hand. cc:lalastica
Don't be stupid, don't be a coward. Protect the innocent. first tell someone older then confront him and threaten to tell the Entire world.
Re: n by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2015
tonymax19:
Guys dnt knw what to do,he tried to forcefully finger our househelp and this isn't the first time.I dnt knw whether to tell my mum or jux let it go. Cant talk to him because im way younger than him. P.S he is married with about 4 children.pls guyz help me its getting out of hand.

The way some people reason!

So househelps are lesser human beings? Would you have been this confused on what to do if you'd "caught" him doing the exact same thing to one of your sisters?

And what has his being married with four kids got to do with the matter at hand? Does it place him above reproach??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: n by juman(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
tonymax19:

Tell your mum.

1 Like

Re: n by subzidi: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
cry my heart bleeds! A potential rapist is lurking around in your house tell your mom immediately but confirm first from the house girl if your suspicion is true.
Re: n by eherbal(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let Your Mum In On The Secret. Your Mum Confirms From The House Help. If Confirmation Is Ascertained. Set A Trap For Him. A Head-on Confrontation Can Be Unpredictable,But He'll Never Explain Himself Away With His Pants Down grin
Re: n by austine4real(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
No mind am jare o na two of us dey do d house gal. D gal is 12yrs old:-P:-P
Re: n by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
[ :Pquote author=EfemenaXY post=39337687]

So househelps are lesser human beings? Would you have been this confused on what to do if you'd "caught" him doing the exact same thing to one of your sisters?

And what has his being married with four kids got to do with the matter at hand? Does it place him above reproach??

[/quote] this woman sef grin grin

See as you said it Shaka like say it's that easy.don't you know the type of society we are.many thing's can happen to him if he reports
1.he might be accused of lying against his uncle especially if mummy and daddy trusts uncle or are very close
2.he might be accused of having sexual attractions for the house girl and moreover its his word against his uncle .in Nigeria adults are always right so they might likely pour everything on his head
3. He might be accused of being possessed by evil spirit and needs deliverance for saying such

1 Like

Re: n by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
[ :Pquote author=EfemenaXY post=39337687]

this woman sef grin grin

See as you said it Shaka like say it's that easy.don't you know the type of society we are.many thing's can happen to him if he reports
1.he might be accused of lying against his uncle especially if mummy and daddy trusts uncle or are very close
2.he might be accused of having sexual attractions for the house girl and moreover its his word against his uncle .in Nigeria adults are always right so they might likely pour everything on his head
3. He might be accused of being possessed by evil spirit and needs deliverance for saying such

So what do you suggest? That he keeps quiet and acts like nothing happened?
Re: n by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Wetin ya uncle dey du for ya house wey dey mk em get enuf tym to wan finger?seems e is jobless..# ah feel for d housemaid tho;she ix diffrnt..Most of dem tend to gree..# Speak to ur mum to warn em off..# E wll probably rape ah oneday if care x nt taken'
Re: n by Chidoks(f): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2015
How did you get the information? In other words who told you? Was it the lady herself?IF the source is right; how old are you that you cannot confront him?IF you are up to 18,you should politely let him know you're aware of what he does and ask him to stop.if you can't then speak to your dad instead.he would handle the matter discreetly.if you speak to mum ,all hell will be let loose and if she's anything close to my mother;expect your uncle to do 2months in ICU,6months in police custody before 7years jail term.just make sure you don't have a thing with the lady though
Re: n by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So what do you suggest? That he keeps quiet and acts like nothing happened?
he needs EVIDENCE

e.g tip toeing into them then snapping them in the act. While at it he should turn off the camera flaslight and the sound before snapping them.if he's more daring he should put small camcoder under the chair In the room or on top of the wardrobe.

He shouldn't let either the househelp or uncle know he knows what's going on.each day he should be changing the location of the camcoder so that no one will notice it.

E.g. if he puts it on top of the wardrobe today he should put it inside the transparent thrash can tomorrow

When he has gathered enough incriminating evidences that's when he can have the nerves to raise the matter in a family meeting with substantial evidence to back up his allegations if not he Will be the scapegoat
Re: n by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
he needs EVIDENCE

e.g tip toeing into them then snapping them in the act. While at it he should turn off the camera flaslight and the sound before snapping them.if he's more daring he should put small camcoder under the chair In the room or on top of the wardrobe.

He shouldn't let either the househelp or uncle know he knows what's going on.each day he should be changing the location of the camcoder so that no one will notice it.

E.g. if he puts it on top of the wardrobe today he should put it inside the transparent thrash can tomorrow

When he has gathered enough incriminating evidences that's when he can have the nerves to raise the matter in a family meeting with substantial evidence to back up his allegations if not he Will be the scapegoat

Inspector Gadget lol!

1 Like

Re: n by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
How old is your uncle, How old is your househelp and how old are you?

How did you find out. Did you walk in on them, your househelp told you or why hasnt the girl reported to your mom herself
Re: n by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
LordReed:

Inspector Gadget lol!
how ARE you wink
Re: n by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how ARE you wink

Doing great! How about you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pounding Of Yam / Mum Woke Up Screaming In Middle Of The Night 'to Find 14-year-old Son Raping Her / Lady Calls Out Her Younger Sister For Snatching Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.