Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (65261 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Girl's Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
standingtall:
I do know he will marry me because our wedding is this December and please learn to talk to people with respect especially when you don't know the whole story.

You haven't done what he said you should do...Swear with the name of anything sacred that your fiance is the ONLY MAN making love to you!

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
sauceEEP:
Common "you" is just a 3 letter word, why using "yhu"?
It puts money in my bank account everyday....lol
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
standingtall:
I can't deal with it.I was worried about what people will say.we have already done our intro and our wedding is slated for December. I will do what is best for me before I commit a crime.thanks for your sensible response
sis in as much as I don't wana defend ur fiancee,wat he is doing is wrong.bt bae do u wana giv up on everyfin u guys hav once shared.sweetheart dere is no perfect dude.talk to him,look at were u also making ur own mistake,proparbly u are now a lil boring in ur sex life.proparbly u don't F him well.so girl try to look at ur own end ok.take good care.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by menix(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dyt:

So because he will marry her he should cheat?
shocked shocked shocked
Omo
The things I read on NL is a whiskey

What re u trying to say, did u not see the rubbish she said..

Abeg read well b4 mentioning me nxt..
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!
I already love u baby.pls poster wat dis bae said is tru ooo.no perfect man oooo.all men cheat I swear to goodness God.I b man,thou its not rite ooo,bt its in our nature.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by kenraj(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
MISSADORABLE Have said it all.. Nobody is supporting or encouraging infidelity but the truth is just the truth.. If you dont have the nerves to get married, you ve got a perfect excuse but if you value marriage and pro-creation, Then HML in advane.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by vision2050: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Arabs999:

...Nna U funnyiooh..Do u mean that she should keep on opening that sweet hole of all holes ?

...Habah...I laff in Fulani..

hole of canal that can lead one to Canada.
lol
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
standingtall:
I feel peace by just letting this out.this is a red.I don't know how to walk away from all the wedding preparations but I will walk away.I deserve to be happy.now I know why some women never want to get married. its too much work
I guess he deflowered u. If not, he is doing what u did from 18.Remaining unmarried without sex is d best. I tell u!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin

start keeping condoms too na. Simples! So much for being faithful ke?Enjoy!

A dude liking the colour of a condom? Is he colour blind? You say three different kind of condoms? kikikiiikiikikikukiikuukukuu! !!! That nigger is Rolling! !! God knows if i find my nigger with a condom he doesn't use on me, he will find a KY GELLY I never used on him.
I always like ur comments. For real, u just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
cheesy grin im so sorry i stopped reading at the part he saw it on the floor and picked it cos he liked the colour.. grin grin hahahahaha really though?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by vision2050: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
standingtall:
I do know he will marry me because our wedding is this December and please learn to talk to people with respect especially when you don't know the whole story.
sorry. truth is bitter, I wish you well. but keeping one hole is better.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by sauceEEP(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
adajiboyy:
I already love u baby.pls poster wat dis bae said is tru ooo.no perfect man oooo.all men cheat I swear to goodness God.I b man,thou its not rite ooo,bt[b] its in our nature.[/b]
I disagree with you at the emboldened, not all men. It's in YOUR nature.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by harsysky(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nairaland is a land where 97 percent of people give one wrong advices, 2% don't know what to say, and 1% actually give the right ones. I wouldn't seek advice concerning relationships, family, etc here. It ain't worth it. People are gonna corrupt your mind here and at the end you make a grave mistake. You have friends, family you could confide in, tell them this instead of coming here to ask peeps. You will get the right thing to do here (on this forum) but reading thru everyone's comment is gonna push you to making the wrong choice.

3 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by bookeglobal: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
No biggie undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

You haven't done what he said you should do...Swear with the name of anything sacred that your fiance is the ONLY MAN making love to you!
she can't do that. grin
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunkky83:
I always like ur comments. For real, u just nailed it
that's in her own hux.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
standingtall:
I feel peace by just letting this out.this is a red.I don't know how to walk away from all the wedding preparations but I will walk away.I deserve to be happy.now I know why some women never want to get married. its too much work

Meanwhile holla at me lets rub mind and body together so you can easily forget about hes lying a$$
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by larryb12: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Bethh:

Wow!!
Ure definitely rolling with a hell lot of wrong guyz
Spot on
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by blamelessly(f): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Its sad! So many advices. Which one do you choose? This journey ahead of you is a major one of your life. The decision if to walk away or stay, solely rest on you. Ask yourself some series of questions, evaluate your answers and decide what next step to take. The best decisions are not made when confused, angry or anxious. Sleep over it. When calm, ask yourself so "hard" truth questions. Can you manage this situation for the rest of your life? if it gets sorted out now and comes up again in d next 2-3yrs. Can the strength of your love carry you through? Who is your closest friend? Talk to him/her, they tend to see better when you are blinded by emotions.
You need to confront your fiance. Watch his body language if different from his words? Is he repentant or does he cover it up again? The outcome will lead to your final decision. May God give you the strength to see you through. My prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
1surdman:
Start satisfying him more than that ashawo. U go Thank me later grin
Stale advice! it doesn't work, she will end up killing herself. A cheating man will always cheat whether u satisfy him or not.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by stagger: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
hi guys,

I have been dating my fiance for 3 years now. In the beginning everything was cool until recently. About a month ago, I found condoms an, empty pack of condoms in his bag, I confronted him about it and he told me he saw the pack on the floor and he liked the colour of the pack so he picked it up.

I let it go because I didn't want to upset him since he started getting upset.

Fast forward to today, I was looking for change in his bag and this time I found 3 different brands of unused condoms in his bag.

I didn't say anything and I won't say anything. I am hurt and crying inside.I just don't understand what he wants again. I hate him so much right now.

Please my sisters, I need a coping mechanism until am safely far from him. Sorry about my epistle. I needed to let it out.

Some women keep their brains in the coconut tree. Until you contract HIV from him then you will go back to the coconut tree to pick your brains. I am a guy. HE LIKED THE COLOUR OF THE PACK AND PICKED IT UP...and you went along with that cock and BS story. WOW!

2 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by vislabraye(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
intbizoil:
My sister your man is cheating. Like I always say all men are divided into two those that cheat and those that are violent. Your man falls into the first category. Never you think he will change because he will get worse. So if you care about what people say then go ahead but know that those people will leave you to face your marriage woes alone.

So that is how you categorize men ? Goodluck to you. Well, this is the worst advice so far.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by FOREXMART(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2015
the nyihguh is simply saving himself from all the karashikas. Bish.. tell us if you have never aufcked anyone since you started dating him, all this holier than thou attitude you girls put up is really funny. Karma is a bish bish.
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by harsysky(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2015
All I can deduce from 90% of the comments here is that as long as a guy wears condom and cheats, no wahala. Since, it is in a man's nature to cheat, but if a woman cheats, cancel the relationship. The world is just an Upside down one. Everything one knows will one day turn out to be nonsense. For those who believe all men are cheats, that's your own cup of tea. I won't force you to believe what you don't want to. I just pity the Op, many don't even know what she might be going through. God's your strength Op .

5 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by abimic(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
No matter how cumbersome the task of marriage is, it's desired by many to say the least. Don't straight red card him yet, give him two yellows first, on the third, u then red card. But still in the course of being In love, use your brain and don't be too quick to look for his fault as all men have their weaknesses. U should know better his weak point, or when u are happy together, just bring up the issue of the condom and if he's quick to pick offense like last time, then know he's tired of u because I believe in a new marriage, the love should still be shacking the couples, hence both partners especially the guy hardly picks offense from his partner. Unfaithfulness is a big issue, don't take it lightly and make him see reasons that he's really hurting u!
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

U nailed it
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by SmartMugu: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2015
standingtall:
I can't deal with it.I was worried about what people will say.we have already done our intro and our wedding is slated for December. I will do what is best for me before I commit a crime.thanks for your sensible response
May be he's just trying to round off before staying stuck with the 'holy matrimony'. Who knows.
I just know a dog is all a dog can be. If he's doing it now, he'll continue after yall get married.
You care about what people will say, but those are the same people that will laugh at you if you end up in an unhappy marriage.
The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
swaggprofessor:
wait, I have the solution to your question

grin grin grin

But wait till I win my re run first..............
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Op,You are a very lucky lady and your fiance is a very good reasonable man...

He is bleeping other ladies,its not a big deal.All men do that!

Besides, he doesn't even owe you any faithfulness.

Your husband after taking vow of fidelity will still bleep other women..the difference is using protection.

You should be happy and thank him whenever you find condoms in his bag,drawer,wallets.

I congratulate you for having a man who knows and understands the implications of unprotected se.x and he is taking necessary steps to protect himself and YOU from STIs including deadly HIV and also prevent having kids from side chics

What else do you want a man to do for you? Isn't that enough?

Stop making a big deal outta nothing.

No man bleeps only one woman!!

If you are looking for a man who will be 100% faithful to you,take clay and mould him and make sure you don't give him a deek.

HML in advance!!

That's not true

I am cut from a different cloth.

When I love you and date u, u have access to my wifi, password , atm, wallet, pc , tab.. Bcus I ve got nothing to hide.

I will b bleeping jus u

3 Likes

Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by illiad: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Ray360:
Dear OP, it's ridiculous to know that a man you have been with for 3 years is a chronic philanderer with Zero modicum of regard for your feelings and worth as a prime woman. Is he Using those Condoms on you or on those harlots out there with no scintilla of woman virtue?
Call him to order and lay bare your grief at his Philandering Lifestyles, Your wedding is just months away and this doesn't bode well for you. cheers.

Who wrote this signature of yours? You or Copied?
Re: Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2015
sauceEEP:

I disagree with you at the emboldened, not all men. It's in YOUR nature.
ok bruv I bliv u,who am I to judge all men.I pray to b lik u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.