Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven (13547 Views)

Kizorita's Haven / Of Oral Farts And Flamboyance Stench (A HILARIOUS POEM) / The Writer`s Lawn. The First Nigerian Writer`s Article Haven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2009
lalaboi:

IBK. . . you have craze finish. . .lol . . . .amebo bbc radio lol
Hehehehehehe grin
bluespice:

hun im in school but ill listen to ur apology when i get home wink

i hope u made a personal apology to my awesome self if not! angry
Look at this one tongue
vanitty:

Amebo Radio: Nigerian Criminal Gang Members Arrested
http://www.esnips.com/doc/a7c16382-9e45-428c-89a7-2b9cd17c2634/Amebo-Radio-Station

Now that was very very funny

Thanks grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2009
nice one sha. . .how com am just seeing this thread. . . angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2009
Thanks grin

I don't know o tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ofokasibe: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2009
@ibk
when r u gon use this ur voice to rap?. am gon force u to rap on one of my beat someday .plus am serious grin

DAMN LALABOI AM JUST READING THIS THREAD TOO, IBk WHY DIDNT U TELL US U HAD THIS GOING ON

ANYWAYS ,,YALL SHOULD WAIT TILL U HEAR BOLAJIBROKE AND IBKAYE' SONG WITH AN IBKAYE SAMPLE .
TWICH , IB CAN WE HAVE MORE STORIES & POEMS PLS,
PLUS I THINK U SHOULD TRY HARD TO DO AT LEAST ONE IN YORUBA , AND WE AINT GON LAUGH. WE ARE WAITING!
AND WE ALL LOVE U . EVEN THE MOST TROUBLESOME WHICH IS ME LOVES U AND UR POEMS! .LOL kiss grin kiss

on motunrayo , i guess she didnt cook amala for akin that day, maybe she is a shegiri gurl.lol
AND ALL THIS nl gurls ,chiogo, bluespice, nana ,tgirl4real ,tpiah, stillwater, spikedcylinder, mojiesther, flgators ,heart-thief see them they are all here .notice me ladies.lool grin
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ibkaye, I give you 2 days for your next write-up angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
2days' too much. . .she promised 2weeks ago. . and this is the 3rd week. . . .U av 2days tongue tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by princesa(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
what can i say, what i can say **thinks** ***thinks again****

the whole thread is funny wink
tried listening to the audio . . . . . . but emi o gbo kan kan , must be from my side undecided

and the stories . . . . . . uhm . . . . . . i couldnt read, dnt know why undecided

but i so wanted to read the poems
especially the murder themed poem . . . . . . the esnip page loaded but i couldnt find the poem
please copy and paste it here ibkaye smiley
i would so love to read the poems cool

overall, nice work girl, keep it up wink
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2009
Thanks everyone, I've been so lazy, next part will be posted soon.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2009
ogini?
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2009
kedu?. . .lazy miss. . .
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2009
odinma tongue

iwo nko?
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2009
OLODO. . .did u fail A levels?
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2009
three A's baby.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2009
Good good. . .i tot u well grin . . . .

There goes another successfull student! . . . .
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2009
you? taught me?

lalaboi fails tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2009
i don pass A levels KID. . . . . lol. . . .

C'mon dont deny your tutor!! all those home schooling. . . .lori sofa!. . .C'mon!
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2009
tell that to the goats son tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2009
*ahem* angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by MrCrackles(m): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2009
This is just another avenue for the young IBK to continue her offtop-icking tactics on NL
What does a sixteen year old teenager know about oral heaven
Kids of nowadays want to fly without growing wings
Pssf! angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

*ahem*  angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MrCrackles:

This is just another avenue for the young IBK to continue her offtop-icking tactics on NL
What does a sixteen year old teenager know about oral heaven
Kids of nowadays want to fly without growing wings
Pssf! angry

Sixteen my ass, get with the program old man tongue
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2009
nna everyone is a writer now? grin

But keep it up Ibk . . . smart girl.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
Make it a separate post without it being quoted   kiss
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

nna everyone is a writer now? grin

But keep it up Ibk . . . smart girl.
Thanks tongue
ThiefOfHearts:

Make it a separate post without it being quoted   kiss
grin kiss
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2009
Motunrayo Part 7 - Sorry for the long wait grin

Montunrayo’state was becoming even more evident as the many months passed, she glowed wonderfully, her stomach as round as ever, her hair grew faster and thicker, often packed in a large bun on her head, curly strands laid untidily on her forehead, regardless it shone a brilliant black. Moreover, her breasts had also gone through a dramatic change, much to Akin’s delight, maybe he’d get her pregnant more often.

A month or two later and he’d be holding his child, his own child, a son he’d hoped for, desperately yearned for and he was without doubt not one to allow anything whatsoever to come in between him and his craving, nothing stopped him from getting Motun, a baby was just the next step, no, a son, oh how he wished for a son. As usual his wife was proving difficult, often refusing the meals he or anybody else would prepare for her, even if she did eat it was hardly enough, especially for a woman in her condition, he thought she spent way too much time outside, concerned as he was Akin had tried his best to make the hut as comfortable for her as he could, that should be good enough for her, what else could she want? But then it hit him. Finished with his cooking, he called for her, she was not in the hut so he trailed outside where she was slouched over the hut ledge, his broad shoulders tensed as his arms folded, and he stood hovering over her. At once she sensed his presence, Motunrayo sprung up immediately and stared at him, she read him like a book, irritation written all over him, he bit his lip obviously trying to control his fury, Motunrayo closed her eyes and waited for the attack.

The attack came at once. “Nice try Motun”, she was confused, squinting her eyes she asked what he meant, annoyed that she insisted on playing dumb he shook his head and sighed, she was baffled, ‘what on earth did this guy want?’ she thought. “You think I don’t know what you’ve been trying to do?” his voice was stern, “skipping meals, long lays in the sun, you really had me going for a minute” a sarcastic smile now plastered on his face, still puzzled she squeezed her face, trying to understand what he meant, then she realized. Motunrayo shot back immediately, she honestly did not know what he was talking about, the whole ordeal had just made her lose her appetite plus she truthfully found staying outside more relaxing, the sun did sometimes get to her but she found it better than being locked up inside, realizing how paranoid he was Motunrayo laughed in her head, she wondered what would happen if she just got up, walked towards him, put her arms around him and kissed him. Snapping out of her daydream, she realized Akin was still talking, she was able to pick up at the last of his rant, something about him being a hawk and her not kidding herself, not bothered to take him up on his threats, she ignored him and turned her head, waiting for the rant to end.

“Your food is ready Motun” he turned to enter the hut, “I’m not hungry” she replied, Akin left her sighing with relief, but shortly returned with the meal he had prepared for her, yam and palm oil. Cutting a piece of the yam he bent down beside her, holding the piece of yam to her lips, she swallowed hard, her throat dry “No thanks” she said wearily, “Eat something baby, you need all the strength you can get”, “I don’t want. . .” “Eat it.” Motunrayo bit her bottom lip, reluctant to eat the yam but eventually gave in and submissively ate the meal, though only part, Akin was satisfied enough to leave her be and ate the rest.
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
ewwww you better mean she was dreaming about NIYI angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
Lol ah ahn, so you like NIYI? cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by tubabie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hmmm pls let her Love Akin jare, I love twists wink
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
tubabie:

Hmmm pls like her Love Akin jare, I love twists wink
hehehe we'll see grin

@All
Thanks for reading guys kiss kiss
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
tubabie tin ba mu e.

all this "she first resist then she finally falls in love" is so cliched!

DOWN WITH AKIN. angry
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

tubabie tin ba mu e.

DOWN WITH AKIN. angry
Chimo shocked

Team Niyi - TOH

Team Akin - Tubabie

Buahahahaha cheesy
Re: Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven by tubabie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

tubabie tin ba mu e.

DOWN WITH AKIN. angry

Try tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Video Vixen / Meaning Of African Poetry. / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.