Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Get A Flat Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Flat Stomach (432 Views)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Flat Stomach by Timeless9ja: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2015
When it comes to our bodies, we all have one place or another that we are somewhat unsatisfied with. You always here people say things like “I hate my thighs” or “my butt is too big”. Of course some of these things are said in jest, but there is still discontent hidden in there.

Despite it all though, the one thing that has become almost an obsession today is the way our abs look. It seems that everyone is looking for those ever elusive “six pack abs”, but much like Ponce De Leon’s search for the fountain of youth, it seems like it is impossible to find.

Now, while there is no “magical formula” for attaining a flat, firm, and toned stomach, there is something you can do that if done regularly, will get you the results that you are looking for. To get these results, stomach crunches need to be done daily but keep in mind that stomach exercises alone will not burn the fat off of your midsection.

Keeping your calories in check along with doing your crunches everyday will be the way for you to see that flat, chiseled, sexy stomach continue reading http://www.timeless9ja.com/2015/10/tips-to-get-flat-stomach.html

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Please Come And Help / Natural Remedies And Best Diet To Treat Malaria / Why Is It Always About Loosing Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.