Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,757 members, 7,924,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. (824 Views)

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by Easy023(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2015
One Paul Unegu of Hausa Quarters in Izzi Unuphu community, Abakaliki local government area of Ebonyi state has been arrested for killing his elder brother, Sunday Unegu.
Paul, who killed his elder brother in a scuffle, was arrested on Thursday.
Sunday, police say, had accused Paul of stealing his fowls and had warned him to desist from the act.
The victim’s wife, Ifeoma, told sympathizers that Paul continued to steal the husband’s fowls which annoyed him and he confronted Paul in his house, leading to a violent fight between the two.
She said, ‘’I told my husband not to go to Paul’s house because of the matter because I know how he behaves but he did not listen to my advice.
‘’Look at what it has resulted to; am now a widow in this early stage,” she said.
A witness said the victim confronted Paul with a bottle with which he hit him on the chest and then went brought a cutlass from his house.
‘’So, when Sunday came back with the cutlass, Paul confronted him and two of them started struggling.
‘’In the process, the cutlass cut his throat and he fell down while blood started gushing out seriously’’.
The spokesperson for the police in the state, George Okafor, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect had been arrested.
Mr. Okafor, an assistant superintendent of police, said the command received a distress call on the matter and that by the time police officers arrived the scene, the victim was already bleeding.
Mr. Okafor said the victim was taken to hospital where he was confirmed dead.
“The suspect will be arraigned in court after investigation,” he said.
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by Easy023(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by xpac01(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Power tussles over fowl hmmm... Source please...
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by gulfer: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Immediately I saw the topic, I knew it could only happen in certain clime.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by smsdigito: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2015
the devil on rampage causing disaster at the slightest opportunity. beware
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Na him bring bottle, na him bring cutlass, na him still die...

When your village witches face you, it's only your CHI that can save you
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Effects of poverty.
Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by JudgementHammer: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2015
See african bravery. How many ppl can confront a cutlass armed person. But d bravery was wasted on fowls not even bcus of women.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother Over Fowl. by zinachidi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
the worst part is that the fowl didn't even die..

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Robbers On Rampage. Worst Areas, Modus & How To Protect Yourself / Traffic Robbers Apprehended By Security Operatives In Oshodi (pictured) / She Mistakenly Bought 10 Liters Of Urine As Petrol. (black Market )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.