Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,256 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts (465 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by viviangist5: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has debunked a claim that he is shy dealing with the opposite sex. The president, in a statement yesterday by his spokesman Femi Adesina, was reacting to a media report that quoted one Gideon Samani as claiming that he (Buhari) was shy around women.
Describing the claim as totally fallacious, Adesina stressed that the said Samani was falsely described as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Political Matters. He said the subsequent attribution of the supposedly low number of female ministerial nominees to Buhari’s alleged shyness around women was baseless and a figment of the imagination of the said Samani.
The presidential spokesman said Buhari received with shock and consternation, the assertion by the alleged presidential aide that he (the president) “is very shy dealing with the opposite sex because he has been interacting mostly with men.”
“For one thing, there is no Senior Special Assistant, Political Matters, in the office of the President for now and Mr. Samani who was said to have spoken as the representative of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation at a public function yesterday, is not an aide of the president. Mr. Samani is certainly not an official spokesman of the president. Therefore, he could not have spoken on behalf of President Buhari who is the president of all Nigerians, men and women alike,” the statement said.
Adesina said Nigerian women could be assured that the president holds them in the highest esteem and would always give them due consideration in the discharge of his official responsibilities. According to him, “President Buhari has a wife, many daughters and female relatives whom he loves dearly. He also had a mother that he adored. How then could he be shy in the company of women, to the point of allegedly not appointing them into public offices, on account of not being comfortable in their company?”

source http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-m-not-shy-around-women-buhari/116279.html

Re: I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by Trojan2010: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
don't even know who to believe
Re: I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by omowolewa: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
If he not shy to 'toast' the beautify woman;
If he is not shy to fire the former one;
If he has more than one daugther.

He couldn't have been shy with women.
Re: I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by Bobbystanley(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by Trojan2010: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
you sha dey use style promote ur blog ! viviangist
Re: I’m Not Shy Around Women – Buhari Reacts by jascon1(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
This to me, shouldn't be the kind of issues Buhari of all should be responding to. We have stressing issues calling his attention, but we hear silence. They say he's a man of action n few words (dem don call woman he break silence quick quick). What else does a man in his 70ies have to prove with women?

Funny thing newspapers day carry am. Why not use that space to report about the sufferings and torture poor Nigerians face everyday

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Fresh Plans To Stop Amaechi’s Ministerial Confirmation / Majek Fashek Opens Up On His Time In Rehab / Pdp's Plateau Governorship Candidate Senator Pwajok Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.