Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years (59475 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by annawhite(f): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2015
dis children sef...dem no dey go where rich couple dey find dem#but d man carry face like person no go let person rest grin
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by nigeriancuban: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2015
justified!
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by maryhaam(f): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2015
yomi007k:
Nonsense.

Let's check them after 10yrs to know how far.
they will be fine,durrrr I want 10 instead.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Trustworthiness: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I want 8 children too, but I dunno if my wife will object too.. since ure a girl nd u also want 8 children, need I say more?

You need not to say more. You only need to kiss the bride. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by maryhaam(f): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I want 8 children too, but I dunno if my wife will object too.. since ure a girl nd u also want 8 children, need I say more?
I want 10.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Trustworthiness: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2015
annawhite:
dis children sef...dem no dey go where rich couple dey find dem#but d man carry face like person no go let person rest grin

Are you still looking for one?
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2015
I knew the family must be poor...only poor people give birth to so much kinds these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by IceDude(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Pineapp:
Wow.
God works misteriously smiley

God please do it for me this way,because I want 8children and my husband might want to object to it sad
8 children? shocked
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
I knew the family must be poor...only poor people give birth to so much kinds these days...

Very likely sir. The poor have this outmoded mentality of compensating for their poverty with numerous kids they can hardly take care of......Poverty is occasioned by making very poor decisions in key areas of one's life.
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2015
dearpreye:

Very likely sir. The poor have this outmoded mentality of compensating for their poverty with numerous kids they can hardly take care of......Poverty is occasioned by making very poor decisions in key areas of one's life.
very tru bro...check your email...goodmorning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by LieDetector(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2015
The husband name na firefire grin
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
very tru bro...check your email...goodmorning..

Replied already sir. Good morning brother.
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by isinno: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
Lobatan! Very fitile woman indeed
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by justmenoni: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
I swear u're right but I'm sure dis peeps go still want last child and maybe dat one go be 6 pikin lol and dey will start calling on government and others

quote author=Brandnew2 post=39305337]God's blessings. Better to have three at once and say Goodbye to child bearing.[/quote]
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by innuit: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2015
What a woman of faith!
I know that God will meet all of her needs according to His riches in glory.
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by otiigba1(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Trustworthiness:

I could see you are still under colonial spell. Population is power and that is why countries like that of the western world are always afraid of countries with high population. And that is why they always create wars in Africa and ensure we have bad government.
Population is power if properly utilize.

China is an example of well utilize population.
please do explain what you mean by population is power; because you! Are talking absolute rubbish! This population how are they supposed to survive hunger in a country like nigeria? And china as you mentioned do you also know how many children who die every day of hunger and illnesses? Now tell me how is that power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by otiigba1(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
gbam! Next time you see those children they will be carrying a tray full of banana or pure water at the age of 7 walking the unsafe nigerian roads trying to sell them to help raise themselves and their younger ones, and some people on here would still believe and say its a blessing from God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by lascopes(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Jamean:

shoro ni yen

Nigerians and unrealistic sentiments. So because she didn't bear children for a while then 7 in 5years becomes priceless.

I beg to differ.

You are just farmers and didn't plan to have much children but kept on without pregnancy prevention, and you go on to say you believe in God for help and so far people have been of help. Why didn't you stop at 3 children. Spending 10k on 3 children is never the same effect as 10k on 7 children.

talking about community efforts.. tell me more

If your status doesn't change these children will learn to fend for themselves in the near. Just the way a woman in my neighborhood of 21years had 7 children in same 5years for her overseas based husband, though he's in touch with them but has not visited since the last set of twins (that's 16years )

The average African woman likes many children and only a few men will object... only if you knew as a woman that you have greater responsibility raising those children while the man is just aloof.

no mind dem, na jex bunch of confused fellows. Farmer wey him rod dey long up n e know d level of him pocket
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by luluosas(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
To God be all the glory
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by destinyoduwa: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
omo that man na striker ooooo.... ummmmm just one hole, no breathing space for her,,, shiiiiii God dey oooo, be ready to give account off those children if they torn out to be a terrorist embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by otiigba1(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Africans/nigerians only have lots of children just to use then for labour, they have no love for their children, the more children the more akara, banana pure water to be sold on the streets by their children.

And some of them are sent to live and work as maids, house boys and house girls, thereby exposing them to all kinds of abuse by their "madams" and "Oga" some times even murdered. And some of you on here still believe its a good thing to have 10 children even though some are not sure on how they would be raised financially.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by otiigba1(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2015
innuit:
What a woman of faith!
I know that God will meet all of her needs according to His riches in glory.
keep dreaming, so when is God going to help them? Why not now they need help? Perhaps they should also fold their hands and do nothing because God will provide eh? Maybe have even more children, because after all God will provide. Just asking o!
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by charlesucheh(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
This one is strong!!!
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by yogun(f): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=39330301]And yet not one single mention of birth control in the entire write-up.

When would Nigerians learn? They touched on how much of a financial struggle it was to cater for their kids shortly after the birth of the twins - and yet they kept humping themselves silly without protection and were rewarded with quadruplets.

Oh well, I guess poverty sits well with some folks.[/qaruote]
Se
Seven what? Pikins!!!! DAT will mentally, financially, emotionally and physically exhausting. I so grateful for these two I have. I keep re
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by yomi007k(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
maryhaam:
they will be fine,durrrr I want 10 instead.

And I wish u d best...

I've stayed in d north, I know how all ds stories end up.

How u been?
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by maryhaam(f): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
yomi007k:

And I wish u d best...

I've stayed in d north, I know how all ds stories end up.

How u been?
been good, hanging hon dear.
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by Rilwayne001: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
smh
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by yomi007k(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
maryhaam:
been good, hanging hon dear.
Which one be "hanging hon" again?

I was hoping to hear something like "I'm awesome", "I'm balling" bla bla bla
Re: Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years by anigbajumo(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa oooo,tell me wen Nigeria will b developed?

Jst imagine pple giving birth like dog,Over population cause more harm than good in any developing country if nt controlled on time.

Smh,for my fatherland......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.