Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,251 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support (950 Views)

Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by BIGBANGTHEORY: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
A 32-year-old Los Angeles woman is claiming that she was impregnated by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and is now suing his estate. Kiera Johnson, the married mother of two, claims that she was raped by the ghost of Michael Jackson – and her white husband Ken Johnson is sticking by her side.

Kiera claims she was watching the 2 hour Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD which aired on HBO in 2001 when she suddenly dozed off during the performance of Thriller. It was at that point, things went horribly wrong. “All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work,” Kiera recalls. “The next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he would listen.”
Kiera thought nothing more about the “realistic encounter” she had with M.J. – until September 25, 2015 when she gave birth to her third child. “Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken. “But then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her terrifying dream. I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount of child support to help raise his son.”

Kiera insists she has never cheated on her husband Ken with anybody of any race. Ken says he believes his wife and has no reason to not trust her, she is his “queen.” The Johnsons say they are willing to accept an out-of-court negotiation and are giving the Jackson family until January 1, 2016 to respond. As of yet, the Jackson family has not responded publicly to the allegations.
Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Cyberfavour(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2015
kk
Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Chanchit: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
That wife needs a destiny resetting slap, while the husband needs some bullets on his fore head for being so silly.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by KlaireKlement(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2015
A dna test shd b conducted
Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2015
D woman is a cheat!!!!!!"
Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2015

Kim Kardashian raped me,i m gonna sue her.
undecided undecided

Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by BIGBANGTHEORY: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:
A dna test shd b conducted

U are funny, DNA test when she gave birth 6 years after the death of Micheal. Lol that idea is death on arrival
Re: Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
BIGBANGTHEORY:

U are funny, DNA test when she gave birth 6 years after the death of Micheal. Lol that idea is death on arrival
Since she is sayin he is d one fine a dna wud b d best!!!!!

Ow the guy go commot from tv meet am

She claims the child his for him den dna shd b done

he has siblings

Av since a sceneria whr a guy lost his life they werent sure of d gf's child paternity they did dna on d gyys sisters nd found out he is d fada to his gf's baby

They are whites they kno wat to do!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Basketmouth (super Fine Photo) / Kendall Jenner Shows Tip To Celebrate 40million Instagram Followers / SMH Nigerian Girls Take Pictures In The WEIRDEST Places And Poses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.