Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,092 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland (1158 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / There Are No Virgins On Nairaland / 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by harristo(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Since I've been on Nairaland I've noticed that there are two kinds of virgins here on Nairaland (and everywhere else of course).

1) The first kind are the Struggling virgins.

These are the ones that are virgins for the sake of being virgins. They struggle everyday to fight the desire for sex in order to be virgins.
Others in this category chose to be virgins because they were told to, by their parents or the church.
They see being a virgin as an accomplishment and brag / make noise about it on Nairaland.

2) The second kind are the Normal virgins.

These ones are virgins because they have a strong personal reason, not because they were told to.
They came to their decision of staying a virgin after thoroughly thinking of the issue of casual
sex. To them being a virgin is as normal as breathing, so they don't see it as an accomplishment or brag about it.

What do you guys think?
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmmm.......*lemme just walk out** angry
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by yinkeys(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Virgins are extinct beings
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
harristo:
NOTE: This post is not about how to spot someone that's lying about being a virgin.

Since I've been on Nairaland I've noticed that there are two kinds of virgins here on Nairaland (and everywhere else of course).

These are the ones that are virgins for the sake of being virgins. They struggle everyday to fight the desire for sex in order to be virgins.
Others in this category chose to be virgins because they were told to, by their parents or the church.
They see being a virgin as an accomplishment and brag / make noise about it on Nairaland.

These ones are virgins because they have a strong personal reason, not because they were told to.
They came to their decision of staying a virgin after thoroughly thinking of the issue of casual
sex. To them being a virgin is as normal as breathing, so they don't see it as an accomplishment or brag about it.

What do you guys think?

3)the ones that haven't had the opportunity.
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by harristo(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
yinkeys:
Virgins are extinct beings

Not in my world.
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Ray360: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2015
The way virgins belabour their celibacy On this forum is quite gobsmacking. virtues are more virtuous when concealed for their appropriate time. If you are a virgin, Stop trumpeting like You are the only human on earth whose petals are unplucked

Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by afrikaa: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
too many virgin threads of late... Truth is most are still virgins due to lack of oppotunity and deep down they knw it... Only some insignificant few re virgins cos they ve sworn to be despite the temptations

#experience

Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by GraveOwner: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2015
angry embarassed
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Luckygurl(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
afrikaa:
too many virgin threads of late... Truth is most are still virgins due to lack of oppotunity and deep down they knw it... Only some insignificant few re virgins cos they ve sworn to be despite the temptations

#experience

Been wondering....
What do you mean when you say been a virgin is as a result of lack of opportunity

Care to share...
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by afrikaa: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Luckygurl:

Been wondering....
What do you mean when you say been a virgin is as a result of lack of opportunity

Care to share...

really?? Should xplain opportunity... grin grin

You a virgin Nevermind,,,

ohk... cheesy

A condusive laboratory to carryout your experiment...

An appropriate reactant/reagents...

suitable conditions to perform your deed smiley

clear enough now i hope. grin
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Luckygurl(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
afrikaa:

really?? Should xplain opportunity... grin grin

You a virgin Nevermind,,,

ohk... cheesy

A condusive laboratory to carryout your experiment...

An appropriate reactant/reagents...

suitable conditions to perform your deed smiley

clear enough now i hope. grin

undecided undecided

You know what?
Forgerrit angry angry angry :
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by afrikaa: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Luckygurl:

undecided undecided

You know what? Forgerrit angry angry angry :

not even a thank you... Smh
Re: The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
harristo:

What do you guys think?

You have to go through the first one before call be the second oneundecided

Why Do People Stay In Abusive Relationship? / My Mother Told Me "Look At How You Are" During An Argument, What Could It Mean? / Caption This Beauty!