Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,874 members, 7,976,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Humble Questions Unanswered(the World Today) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Questions Unanswered(the World Today) (383 Views)

God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / Oil Blocs In Nigeria. Questions Unanswered / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Questions Unanswered(the World Today) by amiskurie(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
1. Why as the USA not able to contain the trans-border drugs war by the cartels,school shootings and gun violence,but had not witness terrorist attacks like other selected countries of the world does?

2. Why is 9/11 planes said to be hijacked directed to WTC and Pentagon only,why is there no third one directed to the White-house?.You take the bull by the horn,not by the tail.

3. Why is it that terrorists got caught before they perpetrate evil acts in the USA,but yet random delusional people get caught after their evil acts?

4 Random men scale the fences of white house,Random men shoots at white-house.At one time,a man invaded Buckingham palace only to devour the queen's dinner without being caught,he did it again but this time had a 10 minutes conversation with the queen before being caught.why no attempts by terrorist to take out these leaders?

5. Before 9/11,not much has been heard from the media about the said Muslim terrorist.why after 9/11.

6. Nigeria,where I come from is not one of the first countries to be introduced to Islam and definitely not one of the Islam holiest sites.Nigeria is down Western Africa,Tunisia is up northern Africa,with UAE,Bahrain and Qatar in the midle-east closer to the origin of Islam.why was my country Nigeria,farther into western Africa selected to be a battle ground unlike those others mentioned?

7. Despite clear evidences that bergdahdi is an isreali born,and Mossad agent,why has media giants failed to take up the stories,but controls the minds of the populace with Government backed propaganda?

#AMISKURIE

Seun. Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jega Passes Vote Of Confidence On New INEC Chairman, Yakubu / In Protection Of Saraki / It’s Nonsense To Speak English In Ghana – Akua Donkor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.