Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

She Almost Took My Breath Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Almost Took My Breath Away (2754 Views)

8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. / My Female Friend Confused Me And Almost Took My Husband / Love Quotes Or Sayings That Took Your Breath Away !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Almost Took My Breath Away by Ournaija: 5:47pm On May 04, 2009
I met a girl online lately, we have been calling and texting each other. My girl has been misbehaving like someone who took kaikai and otapiapia (local gin and local insectiside). I and the new girl agreed to meet some weeks back but she never showed up. When I comfronted her about this ,she was like "I dont know if you will like what you will see". I tried to encourage her to come atleast for me to see her and moreso that I al ready like her person.

On May day she called to tell me that she is in a nearby eatery that I should come over. I met an ugly lady sitting alone in the eatery and I said to myself that it cant be her. I called her number again to know where she was. Lo and behold she was the babe that I have been fantasizing about.I managed to sit near her to talk with her. Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it because she was not what I expected. . That was when I said to myself, no wonder she has always decline my request of sending her pictures to my mail box. In the eatery I was looking for an open space to make a quick exit but couldnt find any

I managed to stay with her till she was done with her pie and coke. I saw her off to the b/stop and raised my hands to the sky in appreciation to God for saving me out of the babes hand. I was asking myself many questions like "what if she has asked to know where I stay", "what if she has decided to stay back" What if and if,
I have never tried dating online but with this I almost got my finger burnt. This is my experience. Will never blind date again. The babe wowo no be small and she come fat join
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by StrStruck(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2009
iejfisjckmcmvbdfhiodfj'ajjcnvncm mnfijfjvkcnjv bzxjvVfivhfgh'opakffnvkbf gnfkvak
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2009
Rather mean of you to say but ok undecided

Just hope the scenerio did nothing more to decrease her self esteem.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Skywalker5(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2009
Na wa for you. See as you finish fellow human being angry angry

You be fine boy abi?
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by ikamefa(f): 5:52pm On May 04, 2009
like i always say post yah own pix join make we see wedda u sef nor wowo join " grin "
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Igwe9(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2009
Ournaija:

I met a girl online lately, we have been calling and texting each other. My girl has been misbehaving like someone who took kaikai and otapiapia (local gin and local insectiside). I and the new girl agreed to meet some weeks back but she never showed up. When I comfronted her about this ,she was like "I dont know if you will like what you will see". I tried to encourage her to come atleast for me to see her and moreso that I al ready like her person.

On May day she called to tell me that she is in a nearby eatery that I should come over. I met an ugly lady sitting alone in the eatery and I said to myself that it cant be her. I called her number again to know where she was. Lo and behold she was the babe that I have been fantasizing about.I managed to sit near her to talk with her. Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it because she was not what I expected. . That was when I said to myself, no wonder she has always decline my request of sending her pictures to my mail box. In the eatery I was looking for an open space to make a quick exit but couldnt find any

I managed to stay with her till she was done with her pie and coke. I saw her off to the b/stop and raised my hands to the sky in appreciation to God for saving me out of the babes hand. I was asking myself many questions like "what if she has asked to know where I stay", "what if she has decided to stay back" What if and if,
I have never tried dating online but with this I almost got my finger burnt. This is my experience. Will never blind date again. The babe wowo no be small and she come fat join
Do I know you brov? grin your story sounds familiar ,just like what happened to my friend/colleague way back 2007
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tpiah: 5:54pm On May 04, 2009
where's your picture since you say you fine pass your internet boohoo.

Make I check say no be me you yab so!

Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it  because she was not what I expected. . That was when I said to myself, no wonder she has always decline my request of sending her pictures to my mail box

boohoo cry cry shocked

you daft no be small sef- maybe your hot actual date was at another table watching your reaction to the decoy.

whatever!!!! You forgot to thank God it wasnt a male waiting for you!! Unless that dont matter!

Anyway, tell me another story wink
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2009
blind dates arent bad . . . i actually had a good experience the first time a friend talked me into it. Great chic.

You were simply unlucky.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by yme1(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2009
i am laughing  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny story bro but at least no body is perfect
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2009
Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying

Im dying.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

you daft no be small sef- maybe your hot actual date was at another table watching your reaction to the decoy.

Now that would have been funny.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by StrStruck(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Im dying.

I was rolling @ that too.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Pataki: 5:59pm On May 04, 2009
Ournaija:

On May day she called to tell me that she is in a nearby eatery that I should come over. I met an ugly lady sitting alone in the eatery and I said to myself that it cant be her. I called her number again to know where she was. Lo and behold she was the babe that I have been fantasizing about.I managed to sit near her to talk with her. Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it  because she was not what I expected. . That was when I said to myself, no wonder she has always decline my request of sending her pictures to my mail box. In the eatery I was looking for an open space to make a quick exit but couldnt find any

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! See how you yab this babe finish. You vex oh! But guy you sef no try at all. Coke and pie on your first blind date, she come take enter okada dey go her house? grin You wicked no be small thing at all!!!!
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Skywalker5(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

where's your picture since you say you fine pass your internet boohoo.

Make I check say no be me you yab so!

grin grin grin grin grin Wahala don happen oooooooooooooo
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by maray(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2009
ugly babe don suffer for dis world o grin grin grin
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by SeanT21(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2009
The writings where on the wall the whole tyme.

So tell us what happen 2 her?? Did U call her back??
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by jaybee3(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2009
Ournaija:

This is what i have problems with. Why lie? It's obvious you are just trying to get laid cos if the boldly highlighted text was true then you shouldn't be discouraged by the sight of her.
Men men what won't you guys do to get laid?
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Igwe9(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

whatever!!!! You forgot to thank God it wasnt a male waiting for you!! Unless that dont matter!

Anyway, tell me another story wink

why now? He just didn't get what he bargained for,afterall he was able to behave himself before his friend,it happens everywhere.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by IFELEKE(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2009
Ournaija:

grin grin
@Poster,
You went shopping in a dark market and you got your match so, why the cry?
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by tpiah: 6:08pm On May 04, 2009
Igwe.:

why now? He just didn't get what he bargained for,afterall he was able to behave himself before his friend,it happens everywhere.

he's an idiot!! and a big liar to boot. undecided

When I comfronted her about this ,she was like "I dont know if you will like what you will see". I tried to encourage her to come atleast for me to see her and moreso that I al ready like her person.

I met an ugly lady sitting alone in the eatery and I said to myself that it cant be her. I called her number again to know where she was. Lo and behold she was the babe that I have been fantasizing about.I managed to sit near her to talk with her. Whenever I crack a joke and she smiles, It looks like she is crying.I couldn`t bear it because she was not what I expected.

The babe wowo no be small and she come fat join

if he already liked her person as he claims, why yab her to this extent nah?
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Pepeye(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2009
IFELEKE:

grin grin
@Poster,
You went shopping in a dark market and you got your match so, why the cry?

finito lmao
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Igwe9(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

he's an idiot!! and a big liar to boot. undecided

if he already liked her person as he claims, why yab her to this extent nah?

why idiot again? shocked I no know say fine girl dey call person idiot sef  cheesy
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by follypimpi(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2009
This is sum funny ass JOKE.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by StephenP(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2009
Funny but not cool . . . she might be a NL.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by echelon(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2009
@poster,

You need to watch the movie Shallow Hal to appreciate inner beauty of individuals not just the external.

echelon.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by StrStruck(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2009
StephenP:

Funny but not cool . . . she might be a NL.

ROFL!!
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2009
i think stephen is right, she could be a NL.
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by touchmeder: 6:24pm On May 04, 2009
this is so funny chai cheesy cheesy cheesy grin n on the other hand

poor poor girl undecided
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by lizzyA(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2009
Online dating can be deceptive atimes,i met a guy online too but when i saw him face to face,i was so ashamed 2 see him of to d bus stop,d guy just look too cheap 4 my likings,cheap belt,cheap shirt,inshort i quickly put myself offline and deleted his id frm my messanger. embarassed
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by follypimpi(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2009
@Lizzy

Tragic Tragic Tragic
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

Online dating can be deceptive atimes,i met a guy online too but when i saw him face to face,i was so ashamed 2 see him of to d bus stop,d guy just look too cheap 4 my likings,cheap belt,cheap shirt,inshort i quickly put myself offline and deleted his id frm my messanger. embarassed
The look of it was cheap or you actually asked him how much each item was and calculated  
Re: She Almost Took My Breath Away by bigbumper(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2009
ibkaye:

The look of it was cheap or you actually asked him how much each item was and calculated

ROFL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? / How To Actively Put Yourself into the Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.