Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,979 members, 7,890,220 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Am Not Shy Around Women – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Shy Around Women – Buhari (379 Views)

I Am Not Shy Around Women - Buhari / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Shy Around Women – Buhari by rawglobalnewss: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
President Mohammdu Buhari has expressed shock over comments credited to one Gideon Samani that he (Buhari) is shy around women, a development which informed less number of women in the ministerial nominations. To set the record straight, the President said the assertion was totally false, saying that he has never been shy around the opposite sex even as he declared that Samani who paraded himself as his Senior Special Assistant (Political Matters) is an impostor.

A statement from the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina revealed that such office as Senior Special Assistant, Political Matters, in the office of the President does not exist at the moment.

The statement further submitted that President Buhari who has a wife and daughters cannot be shy around women, pledging the President’s continued consideration of Nigerian women in the affairs of the nation.

The statement read thus: “The claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is shy around women, purportedly made by one Gideon Samani yesterday and published by a national newspaper today is totally fallacious.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/i-am-not-shy-around-women-buhari/
Re: I Am Not Shy Around Women – Buhari by kilode100(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yunmu @ Buhari cheesy cheesy : him thing still dey work? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Minister Nominee Has Being Accused Of Evading Questions / Is State Policing The Best Option For A Complex State Like Nigeria? / Words On Marble..ayodele Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.